Expand beyond measure

Just to make reading easier , Instead of making all the sentences close to each other . This is my first thought and this is the first time to notice i do spaces :sweat_smile: thanks to your comments . In my native language they don’t have a space before the dot.

3 Likes

Preparing my goals for ROm , mind eye and rich (eog) stack

Life is a spark of light. Meditation is key.
The brain fi lters out that which you cannot see within the minds eye.
The sum of knowledge on Earth is roughly one trillionth the knowledge in the universe. Some information your biology restricts you to learn.
There are many universes and the name of each of them is less important than understanding what it is. Higher levels of consciousness see the multiverse as iterations over a hyper dimensional geometric shape that essentially is the master shape of each universe. Values change.
Not inf i nite though. Think of it this way. Every neuron in your brain is a galaxy. Every considerable kind of information that could pass through the neuron is a star cluster, solar system, planet, “country”, person, cell, particle, energy.
500T connections.
500T planets.
The universe has a maximum capacity. Fortunately, we are VERY FAR away from every reaching that capacity. We have, roughly, 200T “Earth Years” remaining before :boom:

The Kingdom of Heaven is within.
To know what Heaven is like, be the wonderment of a child radiating pure love and light. Curiosity.
No fear.
Sponge of information. No judgement.
No bias.
Just LOVE and LIGHT.
With that access to the Kingdom of Heaven, metaphorically speaking. All information exists within and can be downloaded on command. Learn how to communicate with consciousness and you are Majestic and worthy of entry. Think Starf l eet.
You can access all information inside. Education is not about remembering. Its about getting answers from within. Not spiritual or religious questions. Math questions.
Chemistry questions. Physics questions. Quantum physics questions. Biology questions.
DNA/RNA questions. Access to control the brain (key?) All information is within. Meditation and detoxif i cation unlocks information.

The Universal Language Is Math 3, 6, and 9 are consciousness.
The universe is comprised up of consciousness energy that decides, by thinking and willing, reality.
1, 2, 4, 5, 7, and 8 are chaos matrix theory.
In reality, exoconsciousness is a matrix created by our individual aura EM fi eld that is responsible for projecting physical reality as our consciousness perceives it. Time is an illusion.
It is an illusion. You can literally make it do whatever your imagination is capable of perceiving.
Time is an illusion and the illusion is manipulable because numbers hold magick inside them that drive patterns throughout the universe.
Synchronicity weaves the fabric of reality. Those who control time control the illusion.
Hyperdimensional chess.
Absolute Power

Consciousness projects REALITY. Reality is an illusion created by your consciousness.
How to control it?
3 6 and 9 govern the laws of the Universe. Each digit has a specif i c purpose esoterically and can be exploited with consciousness.
The path of self enlightenment begins when you realize that all in the material realm is an illusion created by chaos and true balance in ones own life comes from how they perceive their own consciousness. Mindfulness + Awareness Judgement only comes from within.
He looks inside for truth and fi nds that many things are Majestic in life.
Eyes Wide Open.
Its fi nding a balance. Its Majestic.
Love is the most powerful force in the universe. Time is an illusion.

Mastering this technique is mind eye only goal , I already have succes with scripting and visualisation but I want to take that to the next higher level

And rom for that

3 Likes

Practices to master with ROM , mind eye

From super accelerated living by , bentinhoo Massaro

So, start practicing this—referring only to your own preference. Disregard everything else. Ignore all other stimuli and all other impulses. Ignore all your habitual responses and thoughts, all of your unconscious habits. Because the belief in an external reality is no more than a habit! So create new habits: take your version of reality—whatever feels the most exciting, the most alive to you—and make that all that you see, regardless of what’s actually happening

So, can you start practicing seeing only your own preference? The key to practicing this effectively is to start sensing a clear distinction between the two modes of being that you have access to (that we practiced together earlier). One mode is being a victim of a creation “out there.” The other is realizing, experientially, that there is no creation out there. So you can say, “This is my creation; this is what I generated into being. I can feel my preference, and I can exude or extend that onto the rest of myself—which is my creation, my vision, my dream world, right here.”
Practice alternating these modes. Shift back into the first, habitual mode: “Oh, but what about this circumstance, what about that?” You feel smaller and smaller. You feel more and more isolated, more and more separate. Then shift into your preferred creation mode: you feel expansive, nowhere and everywhere at the same time. You feel like you are energy. You feel like you are Consciousness.

2 Likes

A big relief a beautiful step taking shape . Lets start today was the first day of the new cycle rich , Hom and other titles . That day I was crying like hell it was relief sadness and alot of mixed emotions . And I talked to my brother about smth that was depressing me .

This was at 22/11 :point_down::point_down::point_down: around 1 month and half ago

Today I talked to this tech company that offers certain tech products and services . About taking the agency of distributing there product in my town . They welcomed the idea . And we will have another call today for a more detailed conversation .

Now I imagine traveling to the capital the signing the contract and doing a big opening ceremony with magnificent advertising campaign :boom::boom::sparkles::sparkles: as I write this I am crying crying of relief . If I signed this contract this will be the third industry I am working in and will be a huge leap in every thing Every facet of my life , my network , my focus , my cash flow , every thing will change … I am deeply grateful :heart::heart::heart::pray::pray:

6 Likes

Today is one of the most relaxed inner relaxation inner relief after yesterday’s crying. Yesterday longest streak crying was around 1 hour and half . Not mentioning the crying happened throughout the day . It was mixed emotions crying out of releasing then crying while imagining my success if I signed that deal and all the blessings that will come with it . I need at least 3 months of these crying episode and I will be free like a bird :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart: the stack that made me cry like this was RICH, Hom , love bomb . I will keep using this till I insert rom and mindeye later

Today I called that tech company ,and I know some information about them and there requirement to offer me the agency . They will send me the contract to read it and discussed with my accountant and lawyer … I like the pace of my steps the momentum that is building around money and paths of manifestation toward alot of things .

That contract was done at 22/August , around 6 months ago . And here I am preparing for the next 1 :pray::pray:

7 Likes

What is love bomb or LBFH doing when I put them on a wealth stack :

• they made me loving and not complaining or blaming anyone in my mind about my financial situation . And because the people I blame are close to me . I enter in an passive- aggressive mode especially in my washout period . So with lb and lBFH I don’t have passive-agreessive mode recon . But I have an active recon and releasing in form of tears and being sensitive . I don’t clinger to my pain I release it .

• I act toward my goals , in the past my financial situation decided my aspirations , now I go toward my goals and I don’t need to be perfect . Let’s do what we can and live with what we can afford at the time . You don’t need to be in the perfect situation to act .

2 Likes

I was having a meeting with that tech company and now I have a more expanded vision of what I can Expect from that business. After the weekend they will send me the contract and discount schemes . Regarding the product and it’s installation . My enthusiasm about it decreased a little bit . But I will look For a place . And reading the contract will make everything more clearer .

2 Likes

I was speaking with a close friend about that tech agency contract and he said smth about me that’s totally true " what’s happened to you in the past 5 years you were working on one industry , then in the past 8 months you opened that agency and now you are planning to open a second branch and planning to enter a new industry . You seem so urgent give yourself time and take your breathe . "

He doesn’t know about subliminal and that I am using rich and other wealth titles . But he pinpointed to smth important that sense of urgency is being part of who I am . Now I am willing to be uncomfortable . Why I do what I do I am channeling my anger into building systems , I am channeling my loneliness and my crying into results , I am taking my pain and paint with it smth I am proud of . My tinder bio is now reflecting these attitudes " death is knocking our doors so act fast " . I am now thinking about my death and taking life seriously … Clock is ticking :hourglass_flowing_sand::hourglass_flowing_sand::hourglass_flowing_sand:

5 Likes

Did I move through a deep depressive period on my life , I have this question.what I experience now days is smth new I move forward with staple determined steps while incorporating more of my imagination beside my logical mind . While feeling down that feeling of down may be coming from shedding the old me and applying new behaviour and attitudes . Or that feeling of finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel . That aha relief moment that will happen . For the first time my hopes for better future are build on a realistic factual foundations. But at the same time there is sadness or smth close to it I may don’t have the actual word for it . Inner crying still there . With hope both are now living in my psyche . Instead of only one of them that was dominating my inner landscape .

2 Likes
  • That tech company , sent me the discount schemes and some of the contract point. Sales training will be held next week in the capital and I will be there.

• now planning my first 3 months expenses. And other things because this company offers highly technical solutions . So the celebration need to be more airy vibe conference like with invitation to . A highly skilled professionals on the level of business and engineering.

• Sensitivity at the highest level now crying almost daily . With encouraging thoughts on my mind and deliberate vision of a certain scene in my mind . While feeling powerful tingling in my heart area

:pushpin:Discord mid journey is healthy addiction , at least for now :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Oh my god, I didn’t even once think to use AI art to create promotional material. This has opened up a whole new world to me :open_mouth:.

1 Like

While the second photo is not for promotional purposes , I just take the words I write and give it to the AI . But you should go there a lot of people creating different types of promoting materials , cards , land pages , themes for phone and desktop .

2 Likes

When they say success tastes good , did you know what that taste is . It’s the taste of crying and tears coming out of your eyes . That relief of breakthrough . Great success that is out of your comfort zone will come with you finally breaking loose crying out of relief gratefulness or that thought ahhh I finally have my own breakthrough , I finally have my moment. Success that is within your grasp will be without crying . Simple celebration will suit it or huge one . But without that deep , genuine , authentic crying . It seems rich makes me expert in crying :muscle::rose:

6 Likes

I can relate … while crying because deep gratitude does happen. Tears of joy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes
  • Today I have a meeting with the owner of a store I want to rent to open the second branch for tat agency I taked 6 months ago . The first branch working well financially . And the location of the second one will enhance the business results and in different area . The meeting goes well and we are now waiting for his response . About our requirement . Let’s see where this goes .

• I prefer to sign the store contract , before traveling to the capital to have that sales training . So I can arrange the renovation of the store .

• today is a marker day my first ROM and eog together :person_in_lotus_position::sparkles::fire: .

4 Likes
  • Agreement hase been made . Second branch will open within month Max .

• busy week a head .

1 Like
  • best self development machine I bought at 2023 is whole body vibration machine . Using it at the gym and the mood elevation it makes and the body tingling/vibrating / energy circulation after and while using it is awesome . Inspired me to buy one and have it on my office . I now use it around 5 times within my day equal 50 minutes . And I love it :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

You should try this guy’s :sparkles::fire:

2 Likes

When you train yourself to do what is difficult, you get access to a domain of rewards that is not explored by many. The readiness to do what is tough is like having access to an exclusive treasure room. Regardless of the industry or field you belong to, hard work can help you achieve long-term success and results.

I was reading the above quote from book about confidence and it’s descriping me accurately . I don’t know what sub transformed me to like this but generally it’s rich because it’s the most used sub in the past 6+ months .

Today one of the family members after signing the new store contract said to me

" you changed a lot ,smth inside you break loose and now you’re powerfully directed and take new endeavours
Smth was stoping you and now it disappeared "

the same family member while thinking with him about our strategy of sales regarding the tech company products he said to me

" you are our brain '" see what suits and we will execute it well . "

You are our brain " affected me a lot because one of the richest families in the world already live and have huge part of there investment in our town . And since I was young we we’re reading talking about them and one of the family members were working in there company . One of the 4 brothers of this elite family considered by his family members as there " brain or master mind " he doesn’t speak a lot like the other brothers he only have one tv interview . When we’re speaking about that elite family that man was my role model . So you are our " brain " is huge compliment for me .

• As I write this tears comes out with the thought of " I don’t fear death "

• now days it’s naturally tears comes out while in office driving or even with people . High level of sensitivity . Like a dam breaks within me releasing resistance .

• I know that the crying episodes I have are releasing resistance because it’s not compined with negative thoughts or sadness . Actually I have inner vitality and peace while crying . Emotion Of RELIEF

2 Likes
  • In a moment of clarity I have that insight " the professional player feels iriated if he sat on the bench due to injury or his effectiveness within the team decreased , he wants to express himself by playing in the field he is player . ( Later I will share part of Bashar Daryl Anka about this concept )

• the writer feels off if he is not writing , because his self image and whole nervous system embody the writer perspective .

• why I am doing business after business deal after deal because now I embody the business man that entrepreneurial spirit .

• vitalising love that pulsates within me .

1 Like

Rich , death now I am lighting my candle :candle:

Released from the fear of death, one is able to live a fuller life and pursue their highest potential. Jungian analyst Erel Shalit spoke of life as being like a candle—the candle will never live out its purpose if it is not lit. “Only a candle you don’t like will never burn out. To live your life fully means that the candle will burn out.”8 Creating a relationship with death can provide the courage needed to light the candle.

This is the moment why I changed , some how some way (through that countless crying episodes ) rich removed from me the fear of death . That’s why

Afriend told me

And a family member told me

And my tinder bio exemplify my daily attitude and behaviour

1 Like