Main Disc. Thread - A Love Bomb For Humanity (FREE Title!) (Nov. 2023 Updated with New Subliminal Experience!)

Beautiful :pray::heartpulse:

Today is the first day after realese of this magnificent product that I hear myself saying : I love myself and feel it without any resistance.

I finally accepted love

Thank you Subliminalclub
Thank you @SaintSovereign
Thank you @Fire

13 Likes

Beautiful :raised_hands:, and with a free title as well

This is just beyond amazing

7 Likes

It is us who are thanking you. :slight_smile:

16 Likes

“It’s the sun in your eyes…”

:laughing:

1 Like

First point is the most obvious result from LB or LBFH with wealth stack :heart::rose:

4 Likes

That’s curious, I went to an Ayahuasca ceremony this weekend. There, I saw that I needed more self-love.

Yesterday, out of nowhere, this audio appeared.

I listened to it this morning and I can feel the love for me. I feel much calmer with my process, more patient. Doing things with less pressure on myself.

I am grateful to have access to this. It was exactly what I needed and I didn’t even knew.

Today the thought “love heals many things” came to me. Sometimes we think we need to go too far and do the impossible to be loved, but the truth is, we don’t need any of that.

I intend to keep listening. I think this audio will help me on my wealth journey. I’m thinking of adding CWON in the future to help me identify how to make money through love.

7 Likes

A good wealth journey probably starts with the best wealth sub available here: EOG.

3 Likes

And it’s free :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Yesss, <333

1 Like

One of the greatest problems during childhood is the lacking of self love/self esteem. Wouldn’t this title be with some kind of parental guidance useful for children?
I know that it said +18 yo but lets consider it.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind 13+ year olds running it but anything younger and it’s kinda risky. We can see how recon affects fully grown adults. Children are also still developing mentally and the density of subliminals may not be suitable for them. I feel like that’s up to the older siblings, parents and teachers to run titles like LBFH and Lineage: Mandate Eternal to spread the love to the younglings.

(It also opens up a can of worms. “You’re putting in the devil’s music into my children’s ears!” if something ever happened to them - whether it’s actually caused by the subliminals or not)

2 Likes

All data is stored in the brain or body at the beginning of live.

a child will go trough the same motions as an adult if not more.

And its allways better to have consent from someone to play a sub.
If you fuck with the psyche of someone you will only earn resistance. If someone is willing then you will never earn shit

A child cant realy decide if it wants/need that sub.

Its more the responsability of the father and mother to play titels as LbfH,Lb,chosen,cfw,linage:mandate eternal,Dragon reborn,the elixir,rebirth to realy heal the shit out of their soul and then give love, support,guidance and encouragement to the child.

i understand your idea very good and also thought about it.

But its to early for a child to go trough that

3 Likes

Thanks!

@SaintSovereign
Any chance we can have your point of view about this question?

Individuals under the age of 18 haven’t developed a strong enough sense of discernment yet and may not know how to handle the aura LBfH generates, nor do you really want people bring drawn to your children like that.

Also, it’s unwise for children to even attempt such an energetic burden, as well as be subjected to recon from emotional healing scripting, which is difficult enough for grown adults to handle.

23 Likes

Hey if i use LBfH in my custom, will it be very energy intensive due to its aura energetic consumption which will make me exhusted after running my custom?

i want my custom to be light yet effective in dealing with stress, leadership and business skills

1 Like

No, it shouldn’t be that overwhelming.

Thank you very much for your insight on this topic. As parents, we would like to prepare our children to enjoy the present and be ready for the future. Hopefully, with less emotional baggage possible.
Thanks again @SaintSovereign!

3 Likes

If you’re at all sensitive to energy you already know children have great auras and they are up to certain ages still able to experience phenomena that many adults no longer experience let alone believe in. I’m not trying to start any debate but to say that the children may very well be open and more in touch or closer to that universal source intelligence as it is.

The best thing anyone can do is simply love them and offer them guidance as needed. I think that absolutely starts with us, we must really first have ourselves together and be in touch with that source intelligence or wisdom ourselves to begin with. I think that’s where LBFH and the knew Legacy title or whatever it is named, even Chosen are things we’d want to utilize for ourselves so we can be the best guides and maybe ever learners from them. Instead of us imposing our wishes, maybe we find out what they’re naturally inclined to and support them in those ventures first.

I’m not saying we shouldn’t steer them and things to our wills, but that we might better be served learning how to use our imagination as they always told us as children. Maybe how to just feel our feelings. Children are able to let go without any process either and as adults we have to come up with processes to be able to just let go sometimes.

3 Likes

Felt good to review this thread today.

Have been back on LBFH paired with RoM & tried seductress but that turned into super heavy recon.

Powerful combination right there.

It felt like stuff came up from past subliminal experiences.

Wash out time & enjoy the processing :pray:

6 Likes