A SubliminalUser is Reborn

R E C O N C I L I A T I O N

Please, for the love of all that’s holy, people. Take rest days. Take a rest week, if you must. I took 12 days off my stack because it was getting bad. Rest days are just as important as listening, if not MORE important. Make sure you take them. They. Will. Help.

Your mind needs time to process the information. Trying to brute force results will not work. We’re going to update our recommendations soon, as we now realize just how important rest days are.

10 Likes

Thanks for the reminder. Now I’m going to not listen to DR until Friday.

1 Like

@SubliminalUser please note that @SaintSovereign knows what’s in the subliminals, and even he is having strong reconciliation.

I like to think about all the personal development I’ve done, and I still get bad reconciliation. I’ve had 2 sets of 10 plus day rest days. Some times I feel like my stomach is going to turn inside out.

I think of DR as strong medicine for big healing. I must humble myself in the presence of the Dragon.

2 Likes

Okay, so today I went easy on myself. No DR. I thought I was gonna listen to Commander U but then that dropped off after a few minutes. I didn’t complete yet, and my workday was still great. I also want to take action on a certain personal item…so perhaps just resting from DR is sufficient for me to get more productive. I still feel stuff, but it’s lessened. And work is a good distraction.

I’ve gotten advice that I should take a break from all this stuff, so that’s exactly what I’ll do. This is going to be a week off from subs.

1 Like

I’m glad you’re feeling some relief. Keep posting mate!

1 Like

The road to success is becoming a lot shorter. I can feel it.

That’s the spirit mate! Remember what @SaintSovereign said about rest:

A SubliminalUser is Reborn

1 Like

I have more support than I can perceive right now.

1 Like

@RVconsultant Thank you so much for your support so far. You and everyone else have helped me get through this.

1 Like

You bet your ass that’s right! Dragon ain’t easy, but you faced it once again righteously. Don’t forget to give to yourself congratulations for persevering.

3 Likes

@SubliminalUser

Please make a note of this.

Also notice how much better you’re feeling now that you’ve taken rest days.

Rest days also involve fewer loops. As in no loops.

Isn’t it crazy how rest days work?

In this week alone:

• Significant increase in productivity!
  • That oppressive feeling is gone today.
  • Feeling that I can take on the challenges to come.
  • Increase in sleep quality
  • Having the knowing that success is in store for me.
  • On Sunday I get told by a friend that I’m “part of the top 5% in the world.” Okay, that’s nice to hear. Comforting. Then today, I get told the same thing by my manager. Whoah.

I feel like the narrative of my story is changing.

1 Like

The power of rest days mate!

Might want to bookmark the above post to remind yourself when you have a dip in your mood.

1 Like

Feeling terrible again. This time, it’s because I’m sick. That rarely happens.

All these new subs with their tech is great…but I honestly don’t want to add anything new until I’m done with DR.

1 Like

I think this is wise.

I’ve done so as well.

Healing. Healing booster. Sleep.

Yea. Only wish I have is to run a name-embedded or upgraded version of DR to make even more progress per time.

Patience my young SubliminalUser. By the time you get to stage 4 perhaps the Q store will be automated and the main shop will have the name embedded feature.

1 Like

Yea probably.

I am looking for massive change.