Immortal Khlassified Ultimate

That is pretty awesome. Do you notice them nudging you in different directions or anything like that?

I did in the past when I took less rest times esp
I mean, khan and alchemist fine, when QL was added this problem started

but over the months maybe a year or so, I experimented and usually was in a pretty weird state, as I was listening all day

at some point I took a little break and then I got my first custom
since then no,
esp with these customs, definitely all matches

I think the name embedding and also lack of all the supporting script that may sometimes cause that pull in different direction is the reason - also got mosaic for example and that should help a bunch too - also just the time I suppose that I’ve given it

even emperor and stark together felt weird, but now with this it feels pretty fine, it’s all smooth and fitting in like a nice puzzle - the customs change things

e.g. emperor and QL (and alchemist and EF) together felt so weird for me , esp the QL was to blame I feel; but now nope, all matches very well, I feel pretty much everything is covered and intend to stick with this for a long time, at least a year!

Do you feel the dominant alpha with emperor and khan?

LOL

OK yes but… not in the way you might imagine

its a very specific experience I can’t put it into words but it’s not really like that at this point

a lot of healing going on tho, I find this whole alpha thing funny now in a way but, actually yes, I am more alpha than ever (and now I feel weird saying this cuz it doesn’t feel right saying it) - ya know?!

weird experience :smiley: but it’s the right path. I feel it. thank god I stopped stacking 5-6 ultimas.

How did it go bro?

1 Like

It went well mecharc thank you

still going

today grades came for this half-semester, all As, well, one A-

I really feel upset still about last block, it was unfair, I deserved A
and it’s wrong that some student was fucking the staff, etc.

but, at least I’m happy about this time’s results. I will definitely keep going, that’s life, and it’s not all about grades

but it’s one more success
everything is coming together well.

GG

Love Subclub stuff

for real

life getting soooo amazing

lovely lovely

I think I’ll stop listening to Elixir Ultima and instead do love bomb a bit

I just don’t feel like going into details still bt really

guys

whatever you need, make the custom around it (or first major program(s)) and trust and take action and go all in - it’ll be worth it - I’ve already come so far and I can see subs have been a great catalyst

let’s do this

this is our year :smiley:

2 Likes

thought of running elixir longer

but I feel with Ultima I’m allowed to give myself the leeway to switch when I feel like it’s the right time

love bomb is super nice for healing too

I still remember It
it feels wonderful

that’s exactly what I want right now alongside everything I’m doing

last week took some time to relax and play some games I used to play in the past, it was very enjoyable

in very very special ways :wink:

thanks sub club ;D your products defos helped me a lot

thanks all those who helped me pick my stack too

and yea, looking forward to adding massive value to the world.

3 Likes

That’s wonderful, man. Congratulations, this feeling is also what I’m looking for.

Aside from your custom, which sub or subs do you think helped you the most? I understand you’re running Khan, Stark and EQ as well?

2 Likes

Hey man! Thank you!

Hm, Khan Alchemist EF, Stark EOG QL, Emperor DR PCC

I’d say ALL! really
it all comes together here after listening for a long time and going through rough times with reconciliation
very interesting journey

I think all helped, really

hard to put finger on one specifically (maybe EF a bit less compared to all But even that plays its role)

wish I could be of more help on this but ya that’s the best I can do rn :smiley:

thanks for your comment!

1 Like

honestly still feeling some bad feels
wishing I could check out RM

which I can but feeling like it’s not the best idea to stack it with this
furthermore, I made some decision to just stick to this stack until I make the money I intend to and reach some of the goals I have (specifically regarding business)
it’s tough
feeling like I need something outside to succeed is no good though

also I really keep on asking even far as subs concerned, dont all the subs I listen to contain everything I need with regards to this? discussed with a few people they said yes. Did some divinations too, the answer was I can get the results I want with my current stack and that I should look for true joy within and create it instead of trying to find it anywhere outside of myself.

still not easy

maybe I listen to this stack for some time, clearing all inner blocks, etc
and focusing on what I’m currently up to and later add that
I considered stacking it but however I look at it, made the decision to stick with the current stack fo some time
I gotta do this
can’t keep falling victim to shiny object syndrome

really though
I keep reading the sales pages of the other titles, and I still feel like while RM may have some uniqueness (obviously does) , all the other subs I listen to should have the potential to bring the effects/results I’m looking for
this better be the case cuz I want it to be :smiley:

Hang in there mate!

1 Like

Thanks for your kind message!

Man, it’s because of the RM release

I want to have it all ya know

but I really do believe with what I do and with all these 9 programs, what I want from this stack and what I’d be able to get from RM (as far as I need) should be possible. I have some uncertainties, and I’d ask you as well, but this question might get annoying :smiley: of course they are different programs but I can’t run everything

and I do think creativity etc is also included in QL / Alchemist / Stark etc

and well, I gotta find a stack and stick with it
rn I think I’m at the limit of how many programs I can listen to

what do you think though, if you care to share, do you think this current stack can cover all the goals (if you still recall what those are, if not just know from RM some parts appeal to me like being the Rm obviously, creativity, self expression, alpha part esp regarding self expression, all this stuff!)

but QL and stark even just those, should allow for one to model behavior and characteristics of such a person and incorporate that archetype and get those. results, or?
what are your thoughts?

I made a decision to stick with this stack so I guess I gotta do it either way
and yea, it should be possible I think to also get those stuff out of it :smiley: my plan was this will meet all my needs and I still think in reality it should even though I’m sure there are some interesting elements in our new sub :smiley:; far as subs are concerned
which I do love

I think it’s also Dr digging stuff deep deep down, esp with that terminus strength

Alright being real here

it’s like I’m productive as fuck

all these thigngs ppl mention from RM

since I started to want it so badly and then going to prove I can have it from this stack

it’s like even more noticeable

love it :smiley:

actually last week also I had some moments of genius and massive productivity

I think it takes time to get used to running so much stuff too

currently running stark, QL, EOG custom

really letting the subs do their job helps

anyways, gonna go do some programming now
I also felt like I’m really enjoying it! :smiley: this is fun

1 Like

so this Rm thing

had me all fucked up

but again, with a lot of certainty (and still possibly some uncertainty may come and I gotta deal with it)
I think my current stack is amazing

thing is, I can benefit a lot from running this for a very long time I feel and there’s so many stuff covered, yes, sure Rm may have something different, but what I’ve got here should really be able to give me all that I want from Rm or any other program
and I hate feeling FOMO

furthermore, I think everything is already inside our own consciousness and this just reinforces it

the subs are great tools but I gotta develop a healthier relationship with them and not be so anxious when a new program comes about what I might be missing out on etc
I guess I have plenty already and when I’m done with this I’ll be in such an amazing place, and the journey I have in mind I’m just 10% of the way there maybe and already the results are mindblowing

so let’s take it slow and see where we go

I guess I should stick with this stack for now and reap more and more of its benefits

maybe even a year or longer

God help me :pray:

Also I hope we really can get a better way of optimising our stacks

I mean, info wise - like, RM contains some stuff, bu everything seems a bit entangled
with alchemist, etc I’m like ok that program with QL with Stark with etc etc etc should be able to give similar results with conscious guidance
I know, different strokes for different folks, and I know each program has its own unique way of doing things, but it gets really confusing :smiley: or maybe it’s just me who is very obsessed with stuff, but still, this presentation improving would be really awesome

but yea, still thinking, I see that all these programs I’m running really should somehow be able to give me all I’m looking for, including the things I see in RM
esp when Alchemist is added into the mix

now, not sure - saint said probably not, but he also recommended sticking with this -

I did some divination etc, the answer was I should stick wit this

I should stick with this

I think DR is also fuckign with me a bit :wink:

I’m also finding this as an opportunity to fall more and more in love with what I’m focusing on and the goals that th e subs I’m running focus on

it feels wonderful now after having read the sales pages of each one over and over

I see the path more and more clearly again

I love it
xd

there’s always an opportunity hidden in every problem we see

Nice
results came, got my first A+

I’m moving on from being pissed off about last half-semester
sigh

anyways, :smiley: this is good

everything getting 10000x better
I gotta busy myself with what I got to do now

signing off
I hope to resist coming on this forums for a bit xd

I want to share something awesome about stark I would say star contributes

so, I was drawn to go play a video game I played long ago
I notice that this happened for a very specific reaosn
felt like a waste of time first
but then I noticed it’s like I was guided to do that (maybe it’s not stark, who knows, maybe it’s another sub, or just me - meh, who cares, all one!)
I was guided to go there, revisit, and based on my learning experiences on my mindset, dealing with people, way of looking at things, etc; from this new place, bring those things to my life right now and everything. I do

very wonderful
very nonlinear
seems like a waste of time or deviation from the path
but in fact it is amazing!
dope

2 Likes

big thanks to all the ppl here and outside here who helped me get through my block

with the arrival of RM I had massive FOMO and shiny object syndrome a very bad case of it

I think I’m all se tnow

let’s continue with this dope ass stack and manifest some awesome shit
with a new updated philosophy

I think really DR was also doing a lot of this
it was a massive massive situation for me

How is your journey going this year?

Going amazing, thanks mate.