A SubliminalUser is Reborn

I feel like my motivation has crashed as hard as the market did 1 year ago.

Iā€™m going to guess this is your brain wanting a bit of a rest. A good German beer and a BBC comedy are usually just what I need at a time like this. :grin::beer:

Itā€™s also self-induced, because I know Iā€™ve been upset at myself because of where I currently stand in lifeā€¦that probably doesnā€™t help the recent sickness

Iā€™d tell you how much self-loathing Iā€™ve had off and on since running DR but then it might sounds like Iā€™m trying to start a misery competition.

Rest days. Sleep. Water. Exercise. And :dragon: on mate!

PS Keep posting and feel well soon!

1 Like

@RVconsultant you say you have experienced a lot. How have you been processing these things? Doesnā€™t it get tiring to just watch shows?

While it may sound strange, it does make me feel better to know that Iā€™m not the only going through all this BS.

Maybe I should run Sanguine for Sanguine Sundays.

I admit, Iā€™m not sure. I think sleep and rest days are my best processing methods. I wish I could give you something concrete like a 5 step process, but I just donā€™t know.

If youā€™re referring to BBC comedies, not for me. I love the humor.

Red Dwarf
Black Adder series
Anything Monty Python
Fawlty Towers
The Young Ones
Yes Minister
Yes Prime Minister

I understand.

Rest days are rest days. Maybe Monday only run Sanguine. Maybe re-start DR on Tuesday.

I find laughter helps with the reconciliation.

Hello everyone,

The end of today will mark nine whole days since I last listened to Dragon Blood. So, what has come of it?

Four days ago, I noted that there were quite a few benefits rolling in.

However, I got thrown a curveball by falling sick on Thursday evening. This led to a tumble in my state of being as well as leading productivity to a grinding halt. Had to take some time off work; Iā€™m not fully recovered yet even as of now. Hereā€™s hoping that I fully recover tomorrow and get back on my feet.

Even though my sickness, I have a feeling that all this healing stuff continued to process in my mind. Undoubtedly, my sickness and resulting laziness influenced the thoughts I had this weekend and the recent despondency surrounding life overall. However, I sense that Dragon Blood was doing its work behind the scenes in getting me to think about some things the way I did.

Alas, I have not had a SINGLE weekend since the episode that happened now more than a month ago that has gone that well. Thereā€™s always something that has come up, something that I just would not have anticipated. That something has typically been due to an action I took, or some state of being that I fell into. To imagine that even this weekend would have something (something being the sickness) despite it being the tail end of a subliminal washout is almost flabbergasting.

What does this all mean? Well, among many things, I can say with certainty that Dragon Reborn is working. This healing projectā€”as I like to call itā€”is definitely doing a lot internally. Thatā€™s what I like to see. Results. In a time where I feel that it has become hard to see where I am headed and that I feel like Iā€™m running in place, Dragon Blood breaks that seeming trend. Iā€™m in the middle of this healing project. Thereā€™s no guarantee that the following stages are going to be easier. Iā€™ve gotten hints from others on this forum that the contrary may be the case.

But Iā€™m glad to sayā€”this is working. Iā€™m making progress. I want Dragon Reborn to clear out all the bullshit that prevents me from changing to meet my goals physically, financially, socially, mentally, spiritually. Clear out everything that prevents the other subliminals Iā€™ll be running (e.g. Khan, Emperor Fitness, R.I.C.H., Renaissance Man, and more) from working to their full potential. Provide that platform for me to reach my goals and be proud of my entire life and existence.

Tentative listening playlist for tomorrow:

• The Executive (Solace Enhanced Prototype)
  • Dragon Blood (Masked) - One Loop

What could change this? If Iā€™m too sick, then Iā€™ll have to drop The Executive because I donā€™t want to deal with sickness + reconciliation from being unproductive due to my sickness. I donā€™t want to push beyond one loop of ST2 (which will most likely happen in the late evening) since Iā€™m trying to minimize reconciliation as much as possible.

A few other things Iā€™ll be doing this week

How else am I going to push the needle this week?

• Dropping milk tea from my regular schedule. I donā€™t derive much from it anymore and itā€™s using up time and money.
  • Reading more financial articles.
  • Once I heal up, Iā€™m going to meet with a financial advisor to go through and solve a particular situation Iā€™m in.
  • Doing my absolute best to avoid some bad habits.
  • Opening up. A few opportunities for that this week, including meeting with a friend whoā€™s flying from out of state as well as another who recently heard about my current journey and really want to know more about whatā€™s up. Iā€™m not sure whatā€™s happened, but it appears there have been multiple changes in my reality, among them include my willingness to talk about the stuff of this nature with my closest friends as well as my friendsā€™ receptivity towards these kinds of topics.

Wish me luck!

Looking for thoughts. @James @RVConsultant @subliminalguy

2 Likes

Days off are obviously important as you mentioned the washout but what about other rest? How are you sleeping?
I didnā€™t read your entire post but I will

While I have been aiming for 9 hours a day, my sleep quality is in need of improvement. Iā€™ve considered buying PCU a few times because of that, but at the same time I donā€™t want to purchase and stack yet another titleā€¦not to mention, itā€™s not name-embedded yet.

I feel this all the time when I start a sub for the first couple of weeks. I have learned that a gentle loving awareness soothes as long as your are not forcing it to be soothed. I hope I explained that right.

1 Like

I honestly canā€™t wait for the day I complete DR ST4.

1 Like

Random thought Iā€™d like to share is my ā€œtwo basesā€ idea for subs in the long term

• The two bases: A social-focused custom and a self-focused custom. They are exactly as they sound. The former is all about succeeding socially, attracting the right people into my life and developing the social skills to excel in all relationships and to also provide that defense when needed. The latter focuses on physical development (whether thatā€™s through lifting or through passive changes), intellectual development and other skills which arenā€™t oriented around social stuff (examples include manifestation and being great in the stock market).
  • Boosters: Thereā€™s going to be boosters for healing and wealth at the minimum. Right now, it looks like DRU will be the healing booster and RICH will be the wealth booster. Depending on how beast unleashed develops in the future, I might get that as a workout booster. I imagine this category will have the most distinct titles since thereā€™s a lot of situational things which Iā€™d like boosters for, so Iā€™ll spare the time in enumerating through what I think are the possibilities.
  • What I currently donā€™t see in my plan: wealth mains (I honestly donā€™t feel the need for that). Spiritual mainsā€”Iā€™m not a fan of the ambiguity around what is to be expected by running a title of that kind, even though topics of a spiritual nature interest me greatly. On a tangent, I do like what I got out of Mindā€™s Eye in my first customā€”I think I will have it in Q+ format in the future. I donā€™t think I will run Alchemist, though.

Uncertain: For most of the mains, I can easily give a Yes or No answer as to where they might fit into my stack. This even applies to some of the hybrid-type like HoM or StarkQ. In case youā€™re curious, my answer to HoM is no (too wealth-based), and to StarkQ is unlikely (itā€™d happen if it turns out that I truly could not get social success with the title Iā€™m looking for in the social-focused custom). Because of the two-bases model Iā€™m working with, itā€™s easy to see how my decision-making process is dictated by determining the focus and archetype of each sub and seeing what custom they could fit into. Anyway, the sole sub that confuses me right now is Renaissance Man (RM). I honestly am not sure where this could go. Right now Iā€™m thinking it could be STACKED but that could just make for too heavy of a stack and become ineffective.

You sound uncomfortable since sickness killed your productivity (from Executive, RM?). However, youā€™ve got people coming in from out of town to talk to you and find out whatā€™s going on. Youā€™re busy in a positive way.

Iā€™m probably pasting my own thoughts in here, but does allowing the DR changes in make you uncomfortable and antsy from time to time? It has for me. Iā€™ll blow it off, try to overlook it repeatedly, but will finally accept it since DR makes it obvious itā€™s bothering me. I find that my act of avoidance keeps me uncomfortableā€“for a long time. Writing about it often decompresses it for me. Taking walks does too. Being wound up mentally naturally shifts to the physical, so walking is a sane release for me.

I just read the post you tagged me in, so Iā€™m hoping I addressed your concern.

Based on what you posted, as of right now I think the only thought I have isā€¦ I have complete faith in you!

Loop 1 after over 9 days. HERE GOES!!!

Making a promise to myself to NOT go over 1 loop today, because I really donā€™t want to be thrown into deep reconciliation again.

Hang in there man! Weā€™re cheering for you!

Did just fine with 1 loop. I am going to stick with that for the day as I like my current upbeat nature.