A SubliminalUser is Reborn

I like your current upbeat nature too. :grin: :dragon: on man!

Did my second loop of the day while doing the 2nd day of Brad Yatesā€™ EFT challenge (the video was roughly an hour long so it was a nice paired activity)

Good day. Something tells me 2 loops shall serve as the wall for now. Donā€™t even want to run extra loops on Friday to ensure a better weekend.

Alright. Weā€™re headed into another weekend. Letā€™s make it not like the last several weekends. In order to do that, I will not go more than two loops today.

:+1::sunglasses::dragon: on

I feel that I have constructed a massive slingshot for myself. As I continue to run and go through the stages, Iā€™m getting pulled farther and farther into the sling. And once Iā€™m done with DR, Iā€™ll be shot far into the realm of success.

1 Like

Iā€™m liking the momentum so far. Iā€™m calling it now: staying at 2 loops per day until I finish ST2. Holy moly, itā€™s just 11 days before I move onto ST3.

I know! Time flies when youā€™re healing!

Letā€™s take into account whatā€™s going on, and what happened this past week. While I do my best to be structured, apologies if it isnā€™t so.

The Uptrend

Iā€™d say that when it comes to work, I went on an upward trend. I made a lot of progress in one of the projects. So much that Iā€™m over a week ahead of the current expected timeline. Amazing, isnā€™t it? With the help of Executive (Solace Enhanced) and BLU, I stepped on it and got stuff done. Thatā€™s going to give some leniency for this coming week, and I need that leniency in order to cover another financial situation.

Workout-wise, Iā€™m on an upwards path as well. I was almost about to go a week without working out at all in the previous week. This time, however, I doubled my amount from the previous week. Yes! Iā€™m also doing better with some personal habits, like reading. I also started practicing stuff related to manifestation again which is great. I want to keep the momentum here and build on this in the incoming week.

Healing-wise, itā€™s been a much gentler road. That week off from subs really helped, as well as keeping it to only 2 loops of ST2 per day. I also liked doing the EFT challenge that Brad Yates hosted over the past week, and Iā€™m motivated to once again practice EFT over the coming week. I have now determined that my acceptable loop count for ST2 is quite low. I also think running DR while doing EFT is a good combination because of the conscious-subconscious synchronization that occurs in this process. I consciously tackle some kind of issue when doing EFT. At the same time, I give some kind of direction to DR. I donā€™t find this process to be overpowering or painful. Itā€™s quite nice.

Socially speaking thereā€™s been more things happening this week, with a few meetups as well as some video chats and voice calls. Thatā€™s great, Iā€™ve enjoyed these opportunities.

Hmmā€¦

What appears to be a bit problematic is sharing or opening up to others about this inner work. One way or another, I am manifesting outcomes in which I donā€™t get either the time or space to discuss much of this stuff in detail with others. In fact, Iā€™m more detailed here than I am with others in person. Itā€™s only deeper in my personal musings. There are only a handful of people with which I donā€™t immediately come across some kind of resistance to thisā€”and admittedly, while the other people are friends Iā€™m not looking to converse much further with them right now. Itā€™s not always their fault either because the challenges in communication sometimes lies within some aspect of the situation (e.g. cutting in and out over voice chat due to the internet suddenly acting erratic). I see a few things happening as I move forward:

• Not discussing this topic at all in many cases, sharing solely during when Iā€™m feeling bad
  • Talking with fewer people temporarily
  • More extensive utilization of both this journal and my private one, for I find a more receptive audience hereā€¦though lately that seems to be just @RVConsultant :joy:

Still, Iā€™m in a better spot than I was at the end of ST1, where I flat out did not want to talk to anybody and keep to myself. Iā€™ve recognized that I do have that desire to be heard and to be open to more people, and to connect. It is important to me. I may not have wanted to admit to myself that fact earlier, but I now see that I value it even if I withdrawn at this time. With things opening up now and vaccination speeding up greatly, Iā€™m also very hopeful that Iā€™ll be seeing a lot more people in person again soon.

The other annoyance I have right now relates to a particular financial circumstance Iā€™ve got to correct. Fortunately itā€™s nothing too bad since I have the money to correct it and I have the idea for what to do, itā€™s just a hassle to take all the steps and the fact that I made the mistake that I made. Oh well. I guess experience is the harshest teacher, but it IS a good teacher. Itā€™s been in the back of my mind for some time and itā€™s funny that I keep putting off its resolution one way or another. Thatā€™s another reason why Iā€™m going to keep pushing myself towards action using one of the action Ultimas.

The Immediate Road Ahead

We have just 10 days before the end of ST2. This marks the halfway point for the program, as I plan to do two months for ST3 and for ST4. I donā€™t count my continuous run of DR U that will happen after ST4 is complete as part of the effort.

Iā€™m limiting my listening options to include the following:

• 2 loops of ST2 at most
  • Ultimas are one of the action Ultimas (V2 now available for all of them!)
  • The exception to this may be True Social Ultima V2 because I want to try that out and to be especially great in the social situations that are coming up more and more often.

Preview to Stage 3!

So April marks the start of ST3, which I hope to be a much better ride than ST2. If name-embedding or a power upgrade (Qv2, anyone? :slight_smile: ) happens that would be great. Iā€™m not counting on it, but Iā€™m hopeful for anything that can make my rate of personal change even higher. I anticipate ST3 to be better than ST2 since itā€™s all about going beyond the blockages, rather than tackling them head on.

With ST3: Dragon Flight, you will integrate all the healing and purification you have gone through, piece them together in a complete way and let go of anything that is left after experiencing such trials.

You will gain much greater vision and knowledge of yourself. You will learn more and more about your inner self, how you tick, how you function, what drives you. Never again will you have clouded vision ā€“ for you will be guided by ST3: Dragon Flight.

You will reconnect with those deepest parts of yourself you have learned about, and start the journey of constant self re-discovery and learning of the innermost secrets you hold. Dragon Flight will furthermore help you gain complete control over all your conditioning, emotions and beliefs, helping you shape yourself into a great individual faster.

Deep realizations await those who run ST3: Dragonā€™s Flight, as well as constant, profound releasing and relaxation of the old. You can expect yourself to feel more and more relaxed as time goes by, with greater and greater levels of energy and knowledge of the self.

Possibility, ambition, vision and wisdom are what you will grow and what you will use to soar to ever greater heights. In this, you will also be supported by the Dragon Flightā€™s energy that opens your mind to grand possibilitiesā€¦ and if you are sensitive enough, you will feel it coursing and affecting every atom of your body, just like ST1: Dragon Fire and ST2: Dragon Blood.

I AM HOPEFUL.

I remind myself that Iā€™m doing all this because I believe it will enable a greater rate of change than ever before. Iā€™m excited at the prospect of running social titles like Khan, Inner Circle and Power can Corrupt at their strongest possible build method & name-embedded after all this is over. Imagine how quickly Iā€™m going to change. Well, Iā€™m already changing. through DR alone. I donā€™t know how many times Iā€™ve told this to myself now, but I am seeking GREAT CHANGE. And Iā€™m willing to fight for it, even if that means an internal battle. Thus the motivation for all this inner work. Making success practically guaranteed in my life and getting to a state where I look back and say ā€œSeriously? I used to worry about whether Iā€™ll be successful? I used to think like this?ā€ Shift entire realities and my destiny.

4 Likes

I think this is another post for you to bookmark to remind yourself of your progress!

If you compare this post to posts you were writing 6 months ago, I think you will notice the change.

Congratulations! Iā€™m very happy for you!

2 Likes

Thinking of getting Paragon Complete Ultima V2 because Iā€™m getting tired of sleep being the way it is.

Iā€™ve found this custom Ultima helpful:

Dreams Ultima Core
Sanguine Ultima Core
Paragon Complete Ultima Core
Dream Traveler
Deep Sleep

Thanks, although I currently see custom Ultimas as off the table for now.

A few personal insights and decisions from yesterday.

I inadvertently ran only one loop of ST2, yet I felt that I still got to push the needle forward. Iā€™m not sure why exactly I think that, but I feel it. Therefore I say that even 1 loop is sufficient enough. I donā€™t expect ST3 to change the listening paradigm that much (itā€™s not as if all of a sudden Iā€™ll be able to handle 6 loops of ST3 a day vs. just 2 for ST2), so I now know that 1-2 loops of ST3 will be good enoughā€”with 3 being a level of resistance; I may have to test 3 loops of ST3 on some day.

I decided to get PCU, despite it not being name-embedded right now (biggest gripe with current purchases). This is because I am getting tired of sleep being what it is. I want to solve the problem of depending on sleep supplements once and for all, as well as consistently get high quality sleep (a must for once I get back into more routine workouts). Of course, there are other physical things I can think of that PCU can work onā€”such as skin health and hair health. Anyway, I did have some upper-body sensations when I ran the first loop yesterday, but not much improvement with regards to sleep. Iā€™ll give it the benefit of the doubt since I know personally it takes a few loops for an Ultima title to do something (kind of like how it takes a few wears for shoes to break in). Other notes:

• I do like the idea of consistently running PCU during the Dragon Reborn saga to have truly comprehensive healing.
  • PCUā€™s only going to get more costly later after the power upgrades and name-embedding, so I suppose Iā€™m saving on money while simultaneously making more physical healing progress sooner. Grateful that I get to jump on with V2 right away.

One more thing: I believe Iā€™ll be ready to run R.I.C.H. with the start of ST3, so Iā€™ll get it then. Iā€™m looking forward to that.

Bonus addition: REALLY liking the V2 upgrades for my existing Ultima titles.

With all the heaviness thatā€™s been in this journal lately, I decided that Iā€™ll add in a lighter note here. Originally was gonna be something Iā€™d write for myself, so itā€™s anyoneā€™s guess how valuable this might be to you readers (lurkers or otherwise). Anyways, here I go.

In recent days, Iā€™ve been taking a hot shower around 1.5 hours before I go to bed. Iā€™ve been using it as a measure to help me fall asleep faster. Itā€™s something that I intend to phase out altogether (along with sleep supps) and I do hope PCU can help me do that. Anyway, what I noticed is that often times Iā€™d also think of this as a time where itā€™s okay to be completely lazy and not up to par with my usual self. So Iā€™d take my phone into the bathroom, thinking ā€œhey, Iā€™ll be spending a lot of time here going to the bathroom, taking a shower and doing my evening care routine, why not let myself use my phone for a bit?ā€

Unfortunately, it doesnā€™t work out like that. It didnā€™t work out like that this time. Something on my phone caught my attention and I spent a bit of time on it, telling myself ā€œhold on, this isnā€™t a big dealā€ yet I continued to get sucked into it. Afterwards I did shower and whatnot. However, when I finished showering it hit me. Oh wowā€”the showering time itself was WAY shorter than the time I spent on the phone. In fact, it turned out that the time spent because of the phone exceeded the time I spent doing all the actual stuff that I was supposed to doā€”using the restroom to showering to doing my evening skin care routine all took LESS time than the time I spent just on my phone then.

Even if this time of day isnā€™t expected to be a very productive one, this observation and the way I feel about it signals to me that I should no longer use that as an excuse to bring the phone into the bathroom, especially when I do pretty well going most of my day without using my phone nowadays (Iā€™ve built a solid habit around that). At this point, what I should really do is not have it with me until bedtime, when I use it for sleep tracking.

By optimizing here, I free up some time (nothing I did on my phone was necessary). Still, I donā€™t expect to be that productive after I shower since itā€™s so late in the day. What can I do instead? Here are some ideas:

• Watch funny shows or videos on my computer
  • Chat with some people online
  • Do some journaling (either privately or to here)ā€”I feel pretty satisfied doing this.

I consider myself to be one whoā€™s very focused on productivity, so even writing the above suggestions for things to do brings some consternation. Yet when I compare it to the alternative of having that time used up by using the phone in the bathroom, Iā€™d say theyā€™re much better choices.

Such little insights can have big results.

Unexpected yet good day. Listening for today has been:

• 1 x Rebirth U V2
  • 1 x DR ST2
  • 3 x PCU V2

HIGHLY looking forward to DR V2. My guess is that Iā€™ll be able to run DR ST2 V2 for a few loops, and then the entirety of my run of ST3 and ST4 will be with V2 tech and beyond.

Coming up:

• DR Qv2 as SOON as it is available and Iā€™m not on a rest day.
  • R.I.C.H. v2 with the start of DR ST3
  • Paragon v2 in the evenings.
1 Like

Cool mate!

I just manifested free milk tea and I havenā€™t even gotten R.I.C.H. yet.