Yogic Journey ~ The Art of Being Whole ♥️ 🦋

Here I go on my next subliminal journey…

In the process of becoming a Trauma Informed Yoga Teacher… 4 months of intensive studies & practice/application. I’m on month 2 of 4 with a focus on Yin yoga and subtle energy body right now. Some tantric philosophy. Chakras etc.

It’s most certainly not for the faint of heart or the lazy bums. :joy:

I listened to Spartan & BL today, 1 full loop of each. I’m not sure what my listening schedule will be as of yet. Maybe once a week full loop with micro loops every other day.

After listening,
I felt this great surge of relief about the course expectations flood over me. My boyfriend wondered why I’m not being so frantic or being glued to my screen. I didn’t feel the urgency or desperation of focusing hard on my course either. Like it will all come together perfectly. Weight lifted from my shoulders.

I started tackling my script for module two teaching sequence. Stuff is clicking. I feel like I’m actually enjoying the process. Like I’ve got this.

I feel a great surge of energy right now.

To be continued !

9 Likes

I have Spartan in a custom, the previous version before it got updated. It really does seem to give me like a nice physical energy. Combined with Beyond Limitless sounds like the perfect match for your goals right now.

2 Likes

Day 3 ~ listened to both subs for 15 minutes.

Yesterday I felt like a supercharged super human!

I got through all my studies and practice without any hesitation or difficulty… made a yummy dinner for my partner with them wondering what’s gotten into me… :joy: total 180 for me since prior to beginning this new sub journey.

I woke up today well rested. Went outside to do Sun salutations on my front lawn. My strength, form and focus was impeccable.

I ended up doing and submitting my module two teaching video which isn’t due until end of the month. I had to prepare a sequence with a theme for 60 minutes and teach it to a classmate. I felt so confident and managed to nail the time without even pre timing it.

I spent 45 minutes doing fluid isometrics (block therapy) on my lawn, feeling very explorative and deeply focused on my intention to break up fascia & release adhesions in my connective tissues. So yummy.

I don’t even think I yawned once today.

Go go go without any crashing!

I even got in a walk too. :slightly_smiling_face:

I love this stack.

P.S. my body feels really tight and strong, more than usual. (Tight as in sculpted & toned, not tense.)

1 Like

I have also notice how much I have truly embodied many of the other main titles objectives I have listened to in the past.

I am extremely dedicated to my daily self care routine. My breasts have stayed larger. My body has physically shifted in areas I wanted things to improve. I found the perfect people to aid me on my journey of transformation. My hair has changed for the better after going through Covid hair loss in 2021. I healed a potentially precancerous lesion in my mouth.

(Seductress & Paragon plus many others.)

These subs are the real deal!

4 Likes

I experienced some intense rage/anger a couple times this week towards my 13 year old son.

I had this sense of super strength come over me where I felt ready to throw down. :flushed: I will not result to violence with him ever though.

Instead, I smashed a plastic plate off the sink followed by crying a lot. That was my 10 year old daughters plate since she was a toddler.

Feeling a lot of feels today on Mother’s Day.

Raising kids in this modern day world is not an easy task! Especially with so many big goals.

Positive note: my form, speed and strength doing my Sun salutations is amazing!!! I am rocking it at the yoga and body movement. Dancing more.

Getting more restful and restorative sleep.

3 Likes

Have you read any Matrix Reimprinting books?

No I haven’t !

EFT? I had some training in that back in 2020.

It’s a modified EFT format.

1 Like

7lsl75

2 Likes

Day 10 I think… listening day…

I think I’m having a little recon or something.

I became obsessed with reading about a potential problem of mine that I don’t want to get worse, going down deeply into a crazy rabbit hole.

Distracting myself from my real goals, but I caught on quickly and shifted out of that fearful state of worry. I don’t need to be manifesting crap!

I have become really conscious where I begin thinking to myself, what really are my goals? What’s the point of my existence? What am I really doing here? I feel like there’s some big task for me here which will impact millions of lives, just not sure how the eff to make it really happen.

I started to feel really sad and melancholy. Emo depressive about it. This life I’ve created thus far has provided me with some fairly big obstacles. Supposed obstacles. Limitations. Blah blah.

Yesterday I thought to myself that I may want to add seductress into the mix again. I do really love that subliminal but not sure if that’s some weird recon sneaking in as well.

It really helped me with my self imagine internally and externally before & I have instilled amazing habits from that sub.

*** Decided to add in LBFH again! Love this sub. :purple_heart::metal:t2:

1 Like

Took a couple extra rest days & debating washing out from this possibly short lived stack… the new titles are very intriguing!

I’ve noticed where I have created supposed limits on myself in order to please others & seemingly care what they think to the point of abandoning my true self… who really is the real me though?

Underneath the societal standards and expectations, family dynamics and programming, etc. underneath all the layers of crap, what lies there to be awakened nourished, and loved?

When does the cycle of healing blocks and shadow work come to a end? Is it really just a distraction or a sneaky way to avoid being the extraordinary person you are truly meant to be?

Sometimes when I experience recon, I feel this surge of anger, rage, sadness & annoyance relating to what I shared above and what I am about to share creep in and all over me. Triggering events make manifest very quickly too. Self defeating prophecy or victimization sets in. Briefly, but it still appears meaning there is still work to be done on my climb to the top as the empress, goddess, queen, divine feminine I truly want to become in all aspects of my life.

Anyways here is the big trigger: (I have mentioned this group in previous journals.)

I almost left a Neville Goddard Law of Assumption/Attraction Facebook group I have been following for over 2 years, which I have claimed to be a family or community with that fellowship vibe… I have invested 1000’s of dollars and time into this community mainly with the leader. I find myself thinking the leader is some sort of a cult leader who has the ability to impress upon people’s subconscious in subtle sneaky ways, where they feel like they need more and more of his courses/packages… this endless deep dive of more discovering… not sure why this fires me up so much… he is genuinely a lovely human being and has a business to run, but where do you draw the line between serving and selling?

He reached out to me inviting me to join his one course I have done 4 times already… when he knows I am focused solely on my yoga teacher training… wtf ???

I do love many people from this community but it seems like people are brainwashed… it saddens me. Maybe I am way off here.

Anyways, a lot of processing going on since adding one loop of LBFH other day.

I have zero tolerance for bs drama.

My bf and I have been having a disconnect for awhile now with less intimacy. I am more focused inward on loving myself while also raising 3 kids with different dads and studying my course hardcore.

I circle back around to questioning, why am I here and what is my greatest purpose? I feel I have some bold and highly impactful journey ahead helping millions…

Excuse my random ranting today. Off I go to the lake with some yummy food and nature.

More to come…… :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Here are some cards I pulled today which struck a cord or 3 for me:

IN THE WORLD, NOT OF THE WORLD

We are conditioned to believe in the things that keep us from our destiny. We can unlearn that conditioning, peeling it back and shedding it in layers. Fear-based beliefs about security, money and time can fall away, as if dropping out of your hands as keys, coins and clocks.

Sometimes we feel that we need our defences. Sometimes, it is clear we are outgrowing them. You have outgrown something from your past. It has to do with your ideas about productivity, time, control and money. It has to do with abundance, trust and living with the inner certainty that everything is going to be OK.

Embrace the psychic delayering taking place. It might be an identity or belief system that is falling away, or a status symbol or life plan that is suddenly no longer relevant to you. You are shedding because no matter what the appearance of things, those old forms were too constricting for you. Your surrender will help you more than holding on ever could. So let go with the knowledge that all will be well.

THE WORD WANTS TO BE WRITTEN

The process of activating your life path is a natural one. The effort is in getting out of the way, not in making something happen. Being yourself is the foundation from which your true life path reveals itself.

What you are seeking to create, live or manifest, is actually very natural for you. That is why you want to do it. The natural self is always within, urging us to live authentically, even beneath the accumulated layers of societal conditioning that may leave us feeling that we are not enough just as we are.

What you want to write, sing, dance or become, is you. To claim it, is to claim your natural self, to love yourself and be true to your authentic life path and soul journey. Confront the power that any old shaming has had over you. Acknowledge how gorgeous you are and get on with your work. What you want to create, wants to be created. The word wants to be written – by you.

BIG BOLD VISION

When you connect with your heart’s truest, biggest, boldest vision you might feel a little dizzy with the shrinking limitations and expanding possibilities.

As you heal and grow into manifesting your sacred vision, you can touch the hearts of others through your presence, your inner work, your art and your choices. Those that are ready to live big, bold and visionary lives need to give themselves permission to break the mould and forge newer, more expansion perspectives of what is possible, what is permitted and what is of service. Others will benefit from this. Even though it is your vision, it is not just about you!

When something is right for you, endless synchronicities and support will flow your way, at the right time and in the right way. Stay open, receptive, playful and surrendered. Trust that things will be coming up roses for you. Even if everything seems to be in a bit of a shambles now, and there are some thorns to deal with too, it’s really just the essential mess before a truly spectacular and soulful success.

2 Likes

To add:

I’ve been playing more music on the keyboard and imagining various ways I can share my voice with the world. I’ve been having flashbacks from my childhood where I was drawn to communication arts & science. I used to film myself with a camcorder in the 90s. I recorded myself singing and talking about various subjects. I loved to create commercials, media and tv shows. I learned and performed various artists material.

I was raised a Jehovah’s Witness with a father who didn’t support my worldly desires.

I almost went to university for communication studies in my early 20’s but plans changed with the arrival of my first born in 2010.

I truly believe you don’t need a degree to succeed in this field and there will be many opportunities ahead for me.

Grateful for this community.

I’m chatty today! :grinning::metal:t2:

1 Like

Washed out from a short listening cycle.

Wasn’t working out for me the way I had expected.

Time for a change…

Symmetry — Helen of Troy (HoT) & Genesis for 21 days…

:metal:t2::metal:t2::metal:t2:

2 Likes

Just got on my knees and fed my bf cake… I’ve never done that before :joy:

He said, “that was nice of you to do that!”

Alrighty then.

I feel stoned but I didn’t smoke anything. :grinning:

“Ideas are impressed on the subconscious through the medium of feeling. No idea can be impressed on the subconscious until it is felt, but once felt – be it good, bad or indifferent – it must be expressed. Feeling is the one and only medium through which ideas are conveyed to the subconscious. Therefore, the man who does not control his feeling may easily impress the subconscious with undesirable states. By control of feeling is not meant restraint or suppression of your feeling, but rather the disciplining of self to imagine and entertain only such feeling as contributes to your happiness. Control of your feeling is all important to a full and happy life.”

Neville Goddard, Feeling is the Secret

# These subs help make this task much easier for me!

1 Like

I feel more confident with the idea of an OnlyFans profile with my bf. Very specific things where my face or tattoos won’t be exposed for privacy reasons.

That idea floated around in my mind for years.

Sounds like something fun that won’t feel like work.

Creative way to make money.

I was brushing my teeth the night of listening to this stack for the first time, suddenly asking my bf if he would do certain things with me on OF. He is totally game!

Wow :hushed:

2 Likes