Main Disc. Thread - Seductress ZP

It will happen… all titles are getting updated, its just a matter of time. I think about 10 titles are already updated.
Give it 1 or 2 weeks.

1 Like

Sorry guys, gonna keep posting about this because it continues to surprise and amaze me.

My girlfriend listened to 3 minutes of seductress this morning without telling me. I only found out later this evening.

1. the sex we had today was absolutely mind blowing in every way, and as almost always happens when she listens to seductress, I got the urge to eat her out and went to town on her for what we both agreed was a very long (and satisfying) time. She felt sexy, I was shocked at how sexy I perceived her to be, she was teasing me with her body and pulling me to her, WANTED style. Seductress = she gets oral? Too good to be true for her, but it is haha.

2. later that evening, we had a very, very raw and vulnerable conversation that was incredibly healing. A lot of her sexual shame and sexual past came up. Then we talked about her comparisons she makes about herself to other women. She worked through so much in one conversation… when she told me she had listened to seductress that morning, it all clicked, no wonder you’re having so many epiphanies about your relationship to self, especially as it relates to your sexuality!” seductress = deep emotional healing related to sexual and emotional worth? Yes plz.

5 Likes

I need Seductress ZP v2 for research purposes…

7 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like
5 Likes

I’m wondering who’s actively listening to this title long term?

I definitely do not.

2 Likes

He is lying, look at his chest and his long beatiful hair

2 Likes

Ok, then just a little bit :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Impressive results!

1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes

@SaintSovereign are there any plans to upgrade the Seductress? Let’s say Seductress Black?

2 Likes

I keep reading about a Seductress Dark ZP. Hopefully, we will receive this soon! I am very much looking forward to running it!!

4 Likes

It will come during NFTW, but we don’t have a date yet!

3 Likes

Awesome! Thank you for letting me know can’t wait!

@AnswerGroup

Could a heterosexual man with strong feminine psychological traits run Seductress to attract ultra-feminine women?

3 Likes

How is your wife btw?

2 Likes

why do you want to posses feminine traits to attract “ultra” feminine woman instead of devoloping (ultra(?)) masculine traits