Main Disc. Thread - Seductress ZP

Now available! If you’ve purchased Seductress in the past, the new version is already available in your downloads!

19 Likes

-snatches gf phone to replace Qv2 version-

6 Likes

@BeautifulSoulGoddess, @lrw - check this out!

4 Likes

Thanks @Lion . I ran the first loop already and felt the aura for about ten minutes. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

@James, you too! :rofl:

4 Likes

@Lion Omg omg thank you so much for letting me know Ive been checking the roadmap everyday to see if it’s been completed yet.
Wow I have had such an awsome day today this is the icing on the cake. :grin::blush:❤‍🔥:gift_heart:

6 Likes

That’s hilarious . I was going to do the same earlier and tag you but decided not to

6 Likes

@AlexanderGraves @Billions

5 Likes

My lady just ran one loop…

Thanks! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Awesome, thanks for letting me know!

2 Likes

For those who used Seductress or offered it to their wife and GF, what can I expect for my wife if I give her this file ?

4 Likes

is this the female equivalent to Wanted?

Yes.

WANTED is the male equivalent of Seductress (according to the WANTED sales page).

3 Likes

I experienced healthier skin it gave me a certain glow haven’t had a breakout ever since I started seductress. My hair is softer and growing faster Increased Self Confidence and self esteem. A desire to do nice things for myself on occasion like going to get a pedicure or hair my done and not feel guilty about it. I’m so excited about zp I will be running it once I’m done with my current stack and 1 week rest period

12 Likes

Thanks so much @BeautifulSoulGoddess . In the area of sex, did you feel some kind of improvement also ? Increase libido ?

1 Like

I had let myself go completely since the stress of dealing with covid shutdowns. I began to take better care of my skin. I even had a vision of which facial moisturizer I should use, and the product did exist. This snowballed into me taking care of my appearance, including going to the gym. I also had physical shifting, this was stronger for me on Q than on Qv2. I could see and was told that all of my features were perfect for my face and that I was beautiful. People looked at me as if they thought I looked beautiful. I was told I was a real looker by someone who saw me without my mask for the first time. Men and women paid more attention to me. The best looking guys liked me and this only brought my social status higher since the women noticing this looked up to me for it. I experienced courage, higher self esteem, happiness. I’m looking forward to ZP.

14 Likes

So my girly girl started looking for make-up “tactics” on YouTube and doing her face; she said she wanted to see how it looks and improve her looks. The funny thing is it’s 8 p.m. and we will be going to bed in two hours but yeah… something is happening. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

No I didn’t but I think that depends on the individual I think others probably do. To be honest if I had a healthier relationship with my husband It may have. Hope this isn’t TMI but I have to have a deep emotional and mental connection with my partner to be attracted sexually and that’s not the case with me and my husband at this time.I’m mentioning this to let you know if that’s one of the goals for you and your partner don’t be discouraged or think it won’t do that for her because of my experience. Hope that made sense haven’t been to sleep yet 😵‍💫
Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

9 Likes

Omg yes seductress led me to the perfect skin care products too.

3 Likes

Thanks @BeautifulSoulGoddess When I was using Wanted the male equivalent of Seductress, my libido was at the highest :rofl:

1 Like