Main Disc. Thread - Seductress ZP

You should try Heartsong then at some point.

4 Likes

From the wanted sales page:

Wanted:
WANTED is the male equivalent of Seductress

2 Likes

Yes I looked at heartsong the other day it’s on my list. Thanks for the confirmation :blush:

@BeautifulSoulGoddess the subs that helped my relationship the most were heartsong and chosen.

Heartsong does that long term healing, yes, but it’s rough to run. Sometimes it would make us fight less, but sometimes it would make us fight more as we unsurpressed our misgivings and finally brought them to light.

Heartsong wasn’t enough to heal the wounds in our relationship at that point in time.

However, Chosen as a standalone subliminal was perfect for our relationship!!!

Look at what chosen improves… positivity, love, compassionate communication, warmth, trust, happiness, etc.

It may be a positive leader that exhibits those traits… but that’s exactly what most relationships need… somebody to be the radiating positivity even in the dark moments. The person who brings everyone back to peace after/during the fight.

Chosen helps you work on yourselves as individuals in the relationship, whereas heartsong works on the relationship as a whole. The two individuals that make up the relationship are the first thing that need to be healed, so, I’d say from experience to start with chosen, build up that base of positive communication and greater harmony, and only once that’s built up should you now use heartsong to heal… because the conversations that heartsong will manifest are tough conversations… and the baseline positivity from chosen is exactly what you need to ride those tough convos out!

10 Likes

Thank you your right on point @Billions chosen is included in my next stack but I didn’t think to use it for my relationship I was using it more for career purposes but after what you just told me this is a win win. Thanks so much for sharing its exactly what I needed to see. Question do you think running seductress and chosen together would be to much? I read on another thread yesterday sometimes when you mix programs heavy in archetypes it could result to some conflict. Also when you ran heartsong did both you and your partner run it together? I was thinking about asking my husband to listen to it as well whenever i do decide to run the sub but I’m not going to force anything on him ive mentioned subs to him before and he’s just like yea whatever Id rather play call of duty in all my free time :woman_shrugging:t5:… anyways thank you so much for sharing your insight :blush:

2 Likes

It’s more like if they’re very different archetypes. For example, wanted and primal are totally different… one is very laid back “pull” socializing… the other is chase “push” socializing.

Chosen wouldn’t interfere with any subs, and I doubt seductress would clash with any of the unisex subs either. Its more of a concern for the male subs that have aggression as part of their archetype (like khan, which the primal scripting is based on).

Together, then i stopped to focus on wealth, and she continued listening on her own.

Well… you can be a very loving person and sit with him for 5 minutes while you play chosen, watching him play call of duty. So long as it’s faintly on in the backgroun it’s fine. Play ultrasonic or masked at the lowest volume.

3 Likes

Ok cool as long as I can get him to keep his headphones off for 15 minutes sounds like a plan I’m so thankful for zp an hour would have been pushing it. Thanks for the other replies as well and for being so helpful definitely appreciate it.

2 Likes

Interesting, I didn’t think of Chosen as an Unisex sub due to the “Alpha” keyword in the title, but maybe I am misguided.

By your report, all it did to her was build her confidence in a bath of positivity, lifted her up, etc?
Which is what we all want for our girls, right?

I very much love this take, wasn’t thinking of it!

Chosen might be a good start for many women then (over Love Bomb, for example), because it also builds confidence.

I did realise on HS for my wife, initially she was in a super mood, but then some healing set in and I felt like she was wanting to say things, but couldn’t. So maybe Chosen is the key there.

4 Likes

Why do you think a title with the keyword “alpha” can’t be unisex?

1 Like

@lrw @BeautifulSoulGoddess For 3 days 1 loop a day of Seductress solo for my wife. She feels much more energetic. Normally she likes to have a nap after lunch, in her office or at home. But after 15 minutes of Seductress she goes back to her activities

2 Likes

Any reason why you’re not sticking to recommendations? :wink:

2 Likes

She’s getting great results already. Are you feeling differently about her?

1 Like

I assume it’s because of the frequency with which the term ‘alpha’ is used in male-dominated spaces online.

I am happy because she is early menopaused because of a cancer (breast). It seems to help her a lot !

5 Likes

Hm. Thank you.

Oh wow that’s awsome thanks for sharing this is zp right? Please keep me updated I will be starting in about a week

1 Like

Just caught that @Avengers68 should be every other day one day of rest in between loops

2 Likes

Apparently Seductress did something to my skin so that my partner just couldn’t get enough of me. He even said that my skin was pulling him in. I’ve been adding a nice organic oil to my body lotion that has been leaving my skin really nice, but he NEVER had that kind of reaction to my skin before, ever.

He’s telling me how gorgeous I am. I’m seeing other guys looking at me wide eyed and really intensely as well.

I feel uninhibited to be me. I feel so happy lately. I can’t wait to see what else Seductress brings :slight_smile:

17 Likes

This sounds AHmazing!

1 Like

It brought on really great sex, Palpatine. We were so close after, he just didn’t want to let go of me. You should get it for your wife :wink:

4 Likes