Riding the Spiral til the End 🌀

Various LOA peeps. I don’t agree though.

1 Like
1 Like

Day 17 ~ Stark & LBFH full loops

I’ve decided that once wash out begins I am not resuming listening until the new year. Let the subs process bloom and execute.

I may have to do a short cycle of EB to get a website built where I list who I am, my background, services/pricing & a store where my replay yoga classes can be purchased.

I don’t desire an email list but people swear by it.

I love to write daily rants of gold so maybe that’s the place for that or a blog section of my website.

I probably need to get on some form of platform too. It’s been suggested here many times.

I have resistance around this.

I got on a call other night with 2 of my friends talking about working together on something. Sounded cool. Noticed some hesitations. I’m ready for more and new experiences for sure.

I have a lot to offer. I’m full of ideas. :bulb: Need to execute them in new ways for sure.

Something to sit with over the holidays on wash out.

2 Likes

I see angel numbers all the time, not new. Seeing 777 often is however a new discovery. :bulb:

Seductress:

• Got a glass nail file and filed my nails into an oval shape pretty good. I kept feeling this urge to do it. Before I just clipped my nails really short.

• Consistently doing my morning and night skin routine again. My face feels so soft and clear.

• I look in the mirror until I feel satisfied with what I see.

I was thinking today how I wonder if the objectives from the subs have lasting effects … specifically physical shifting.

Day 18 ~ rEsT dAy

What a crazy dream world pertaining to some parts of me that I was definitely self judging in a not so loving way. Parts that felt scared, worried, icky, anxious, fickle and other things too. The girl who changed her mind a lot followed by defence mechanisms to try eliminating shame or guilt.

I don’t remember too many details at this time.

I slept with 2 different men in the dream with whom I had slept with previously after leaving my fiancé.
I went a bit lucid having some form of inner conversations defending my case. In the waking world I am currently abstinent.

I was hanging out with people I wasn’t too familiar with while having this looming thought of my period. It went away and came back the next day. I remember looking at a pad full of blood thinking, “how is that even possible?

I do see where I had past traumas with sex, periods, pregnancy and having had 2 abortions due to being so fertile even when “careful” during sexual activity.

It feels good to work out these unconscious kinks I have still sticking in my deep tissues.

There was a time when I wouldn’t talk about periods or my abortions. I wouldn’t even say the word period. I freaked out every month worrying if I’d have a missed period. Why was pregnancy so easy for me? All 3 of my kids weren’t planned.

It’s liberating to speak on this.

I feel this sense of love and compassion for the men on the other end of this.

LBFH is doing healing in very subtle ways.

I do now see where I have felt deep shame and humiliation for my actions of the past. There’s no more covering them up.

Time to be naked and free. :cyclone:

1 Like

Just got back from taking my girls to Santa Village with my ex fiancé. :flushed: He was getting super close to me several times. Just standing in my bubble,
No biggy. He even brought up my invitation for him to join us for a Christmas/our daughter’s birthday vacation. It felt so different today. Holy heck!

1 Like

You look like female version of Bob Marley with that cap :slight_smile:

1 Like

Day 19 ~ seductress full loopy !

Feels like I didn’t get much deep sleep last night. Went through various processing moments. The inner workings of my Mind are quite fascinating. Not to be feared or rejected but to be loved and integrated back into wholeness.

I did some gentle like yoga this morning with a focus on grounding and opening up. Alternate nostril breathing. Sensual somatic touch followed by a little sage while sipping my mushroom coffee. Ended up making 2 shorts for YT and a Reel for Facebook. Already thinking of my drums and it’s not even 10am.

Listened to this song and had a little crying session. Reflections of my relationship to the ex fiancé. The love I feel for him, for us, even after 3 years apart in the physical sense. I feel so deeply connected to him on another plane or dimension. It feels like I am married to him in the “5D.”

What is it about me that has me so smitten by him?
I’ve been bringing it back to me. This is my experience. I’m done seeking answers outside of me relating to this matter. It hasn’t helped me anyways. I spent 1000’s on psychics during recon last year. I’m not doing that anymore.

I am very much gifted as an intuitive with various psychic abilities. Why go seeking that which I already am?

Anyways, almost wash out time until the new year. A few more days!

Just got the idea to make YouTube videos that are private to only be viewed by those with the link… from here…

To share my subliminal experience through videos feels highly desirable at the moment.

I get frustrated with my keyboard on my phone. It changes words, has a mind of its own!

Maybe I do it, maybe I don’t.

I have realizations throughout the day about my “wins” relating to my stack and think to myself how cool it would probably be to share about it on video.

Maybe during washout I’ll share the bloom effect…. Maybe not…. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::metal:t2:

2 Likes

This is an evolution of giving reviews :slight_smile:
Firstly we have had only written ones but the future lies in personal videos

1 Like

Day 20 ~ rEsT dAy… here’s my journal in video form for today! :relaxed:

2 Likes

Day 21 ~ Stark & LBFH full loops

2 Likes

Made a post last night on Facebook before bed:

1 Like

To go out with a bang, I decided to throw in a full loop of Genesis this evening before my end of year wash out beginning tomorrow…

Looking forward to the results I get while on wash out… :smiling_imp:❤‍🔥

Maybe I’ll do another video tomorrow to share here rather than typing my thoughts… I’m enjoying doing something different like this. Even if nobody watches it… It’s still benefitting me. :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Wash out has begun!

2 Likes

Day 2 of wash out! :star2::star2::star2::star2:

4 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0khZ1fPukd/?igshid=NTYzOWQzNmJjMA==