Yogic Journey ~ The Art of Being Whole ♥️ 🦋

I feel sad for some reason.

Wonder what’s going on?!

I feel much better today.

Felt a headache coming on with slight hunger this morning. I’m used to intermittent fasting for over 2 years now.

I don’t usually eat my first meal under after noon sometime.

The headache passed really quickly though.

I’ve noticed I am peeing more like I did with LBFH. I feel some healing going on around fear.

I did listen to LBFH once last week though.

The bladder is linked to the emotion of fear, willpower and security. This relates to the lower 3 chakras as well. This is also connected with the element of water according to Chinese Medicine Theory. The yin aspect. The feminine. The moon :crescent_moon:.

Through nourishment of the yin qualities we begin with harmonizing and balancing the body & its relationship to nature.

I am studying this in my yoga teacher training.

I am feeling this today.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m experiencing the same on Genesis. It’s related to the energy consumption required to power Genesis auras. Our metabolism has sped up to meet those energetic requirements.

1 Like

Day 5/21 ~ listening day. Genesis & HoM.

I wonder if people actually read my journal posts.

What the point and purpose really is.

My boyfriend started subs other day & has this perception of me disrespecting him and not appreciating him or providing his needs enough. That he provides so much for me and it’s not even. He is very wealthy and has been the main financial provider for me since leaving my career to build my business.

I don’t agree though and don’t feel it’s the truth. Maybe I am wrong here.

It’s almost like he’s using a projection, a sabotage, a way to avoid and be rejected from something amazing.

Like the wounded masculine coming out and I won’t entertain it.

I’ve done so much work on myself and feel frustrated by this.

Wonder why it’s happening.

2 Likes

I have been but I’m pretty careful about commenting in people’s journals. Been trying here and there when I think I can contribute in my own way, but I’m so inexperienced with subliminals that I try to keep all of my BS thoughts in my own journal and stfu otherwise :man_shrugging:t5:

1 Like

I was reading your journal other day actually! :relaxed:

1 Like

I just had a good cry as I read over my card reading shared above.

Decided to erase and write some new words on my whiteboard.

I know that part of me feels guilty to enjoy life, have fun and feel joy because I have family members who dwell in suffering. A mom who one upped me. Who made everything about herself. She didn’t know how to support me or truly be proud of me. I was someone she resented for my achievements and success because she didn’t even finish high school, had a failed marriage to my father and ended up with MS on disability.

I don’t feel good even saying this as I want the best for her and everyone in this world.

I am worthy of great things regardless of her stuff.

2 Likes

You said he’s running Rebirth right?

Just my viewpoint on what it could potentially be. That one gets heavy. I think you’re right it’s projection. He might be intertwined with his past now and noticing patterns that cause him harm. That sounds like a transactional belief system, like “If I do x y and z I will receive this thing in return”. He’s got a whole paradigm being turned on its head right now and in a way it’s violating his sense of safety with what it means for close relationships. Ask him where he thinks this is coming from, it sounds like a past hurt coming up.

1 Like

Yes!

Rebirth and Limit Destroyer.

Definitely sounds like a transactional belief system.

Curious what it means for his sense of safety in a close relationship.

I’ll explore this further.

He gets defensive when I try to talk about things of this nature.

Maybe I need a better way of communicating.

1 Like

That’s a really tough one. It sounds like you’re already an open communicator. A very fine line between understanding people more vs having them walk on top of you. This definitely sounds more like he needs to meet you there rather than you reaching out more.

Maybe if things continue to be rough for him add the original Sanguine to the stack in place of Limit Destroyer?

1 Like

Love Bomb has been added. 5 minute loop. 🫶🏼

1 Like

Good girl.

1 Like

Made me think of this:

Kneel.

:woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I suggested this for him.

Thank you.

1 Like

Have him run all 4 DR stages. 5 mins each.

EDIT: kidding. Sorta.

1 Like

I forgot when we met he listened to DR1 & LBFH with me briefly. :joy:

Explains a lot.

Day 6 ~ rest day

Dreamed a lot last night. Got myself up before the kids though.

Thoroughly enjoyed washing my hair in the shower. Feeling good :blush:

Got myself outside to do yoga in the grass with the sun rising until my 3 year old came out wanting attention. This is where I get frustrated. I want to enjoy my morning yoga without kids making a fuss. Lol

I notice my energy shifts Saturday mornings when I have both of my daughters together. Big age gap between them. 10&3.

I really want everyday to feel the same without such a drastic shift in mood/energy. I don’t like the feeling of being edgy or irritable.

I have noticed I don’t get as bad as I used to.

I’m using my tools for recon better.

Not sinking deep into the dark abyss very much now.

The power of awareness and shifting my state. 🫶🏼

I’m going to see my friends band this evening. Feeling excited about that. Wondering how my love aura will be around a big crowd. :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

How exactly do you shift your state? Would love to turn on the happy state like a light switch.

1 Like

First, you would want to create a state that is an attitude of beliefs. How you experience what you experience. Loving husband or dad for example.

You want to explore this consciously until it feels natural using the senses. You could even write about the state or just visualize it with feeling.

At first, when you move into the new state, it may feel difficult, but it gets easier with practice.

At this point when it becomes natural, you can consciously shift or move yourself out of the undesirable into the desirable.

When you start naturally noticing, it is much easier to shift out of the old state into the new!

1 Like