Main Disc. Thread - A Love Bomb For Humanity (FREE Title!) (Nov. 2023 Updated with New Subliminal Experience!)

I have to think about your post. I will get back to you

1 Like

What you said about identity instantly made me think of this. I’m about a quarter of the way through his book Atomic Habits. I can’t recommend it enough

2 Likes

@JCast Only have read the summary but that would be great with rebirth during the washout, thanks for the suggestion!

2 Likes

Heck yessss

I’ve had some memories pop up on various social medias. Well it seems last year I won some prizes and got a new job and that was all during my time on A Love Bomb For Humanity. I haven’t won anything lately. I do feel better though and I’ve done 2 months on Chosen and 3 on CFW, so I’m kind of curious to see when that “good luck” starts to pick up again.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Damn, listened to this major one for the first time and got a bad recon which is a headache, and pills that usually help with headaches do not work this time. Have to just suffer and go through it.

2 Likes

The first couple of loops can be tough on LBFH ZPv2. I had recon too on LBFH for the first couple of days or so. Yes do power through it.

2 Likes

And after that, it was a smooth ride?

Smooth as in low/no recon yes as far as I what can remember from using it.

1 Like

I am thinking about lowering exposure minutes. This time it was 15 minutes, so next time maybe only 7 or 9.

1 Like

This is not recon but overload. Cut down on the exposure, mate.

1 Like

Copy that, will do sir.

I’ll take extra rest day and the next round will be only 9 minutes instead of the usual 15.

It actually kinda makes sense because last two cycles I have been listening to Khan stage 1 which is probably thought one and have never had a headache. It had to be overload then this time. Thanks for pointing this out.

1 Like

Good remedies for overexposure/recon

• Lots of water, or something with electrolytes (coconut water, gatorade, etc)
  • A sweet snack (a piece of cake, some chocolate, ice cream, etc)
  • Sunlight on your bare skin
  • Go for a long walk (45 min or more)
  • Take a nap

Some of these have been recommended directly by Saint and Fire, others are personal experience.
If you have another headache that you think is from subs, or any other recon symptoms, try doing one or multiple of these

9 Likes

Maple Water is the bomb for electrolytes. Also has a ton of other goodies in it.

1 Like

@7empest : For overexposure, the main thing you have to do is to take some time off the sub to allow your subconscious to process the excess of information it was subjected to. If you’re feeling tired all the time, you’re falling asleep in the middle of the day and coffee is not helping, and you’re procrastinating like crazy, those are signs of overexposure. Not reconciliation.
In my case sometimes, my brain feels tired and can’t absorb anymore subliminal input. It feels full to the hilt. Overexposure!

If you’re feeling those symptoms and you don’t start a washout immediately, what happens next is that your subconscious stonewalls and start rejecting the programming.

2 Likes

I’m not overexposed. I feel amazing. :smirk:

Just did 25 minutes of free flow yoga under my tree after sunbathing with good coffee. Listened to my latest stack.

I was just chiming in to suggest maple water for electrolytes & added benefits.

Thanks for this though.

Helps me understand the processes even better to be of support to others on this journey because I am always suggesting subs to people.

I believe our assumptions ~ (beliefs, thoughts and feelings) about our experiences & what we expect, play a huge role in how it all pans out. We can accept or reject whatever we want to play out in our 3D reality. Of course this is a process in and of itself that not everyone understands.

Mucho lovies :heart::v:t2:

2 Likes

Ok woah that looks awesome, I just googled it.

Reminds me of a drink I had in Latvia, same concept, except it was from the white birch tree. It was kinda sour and tangy (maybe they mixed some lemon juice into it?) but I fucking loved it. We’d drink it in the sauna.

Thanks for the heads up!

2 Likes