Welcome to the Dark

I wonder if I should remove the productivity aspects from the planned Stark/Wanted custom to add into another custom (Limitless/Mogul) that would be focused on work and productivity.

Some tentative ideas for that custom:

Cores:
Limitless
Mogul
Mind’s Eye

Modules:
The Single Point
The Lines
Index Gate
The Streams
IQ & Cognitive Booster
Technological Prodigy
Carpe Diem Ascended
Joie de Vivre
Achilles
Victory’s Call
Eye of the Storm
Fusion Optimized
Omnidimensional

Just some tentative ideas to look at for the moment. Not sure if running a Limitless custom while I run QL Stage 2/3/4 is a good idea though. Maybe Limitless Executive could be beneficial as well, not sure yet.

1 Like

My kicks are complete fucking shit. My biggest step back has been there and it makes sense, because of the sheer amount of time I spent drilling kicks to get them better. They were always a weakness and my injury break set those back more than any other technique. I’m having an extremely hard time getting my hip to turn over during the kick, so I’ve decided to implement a strict hip mobility/stretching routine to do once every 2 days.

Good thing is that my boxing has never been better. Head movement has become very natural for me, which is a huge win considering that I’ve always been notoriously stiff.

After my epiphany last week after clinching, I’ve changed up my weightlifting routine to do 2-3 days a week. Instead of all the previous exercises I was doing I’m strictly focusing on compound movements, along with a focus on bodyweight exercises like dips, pull ups and chin ups. Kettlebell workouts are a little intimidating for me because I’ve never done them before so the form and tempo is something I’d need to figure out, so calisthenics seems like the best approach for now.

Also clinched again this week, and finally landed my trademark body lock sweep for the first time since pre-injury. Felt good to know that my trusty technique didn’t fully abandon me.

1 Like

Cores:
Limitless
Mogul
Mind’s Eye

Modules:
The Single Point
The Lines
Index Gate
The Streams
IQ & Cognitive Booster
Technological Prodigy
Carpe Diem Ascended
Joie de Vivre
Achilles
Victory’s Call
Eye of the Storm
Fusion Optimized
Omnidimensional

Overdrive
Machine: Action
The Way of ROI
APS: Head

^Boom. The ultimate productivity custom for someone in tech. Might make some changes once I’ve finished QL, perhaps using ST3/ST4 would be better than Limitless but I’m not a big proponent of using multi-stages in customs so we’ll see how it goes. Also might replace a module with Stress Displacement.

Marvel of Engineering seems like a good module to add as well.

About iq booster since you have Limitless core there.

2 Likes

Makes sense, but personally I like doubling up on modules that share the core’s strengths. It’s about consistency within the theme of a custom, and modules that are similar to the core’s goals allow for a greater degree of “attunement” with certain aspects of that core over others.

Probably won’t take it out of the list but eventually I’ll re-evaluate and see. This custom is planned for literally next year, so we definitely have time for brainstorming.

1 Like

Next cycle I will start Khan stage 1, I’m very curious to see its effects on me. The recon will make me want to switch, so I feel that it’s important to push through. Shit, even thinking about it now and I feel like I want to run Stark instead since I’ll be going to Toronto at the end of the month.

Fuck it, just gotta try it and see what total breakdown does to me.

Also been doing well with QL ST2, the cognitive boost can definitely be felt. I’ve been running stage 2 for about 2 months, I think I’ll give it another cycle/month before I begin the famous stage 3.

1 Like

I’ve been wasting a lot of time playing video games these past few months. One loop of Khan ST1 has made me quite unsatisfied and actually frustrated with playing, which is actually quite nice.

2 Likes

Good day at the gym but the body is paying the price. Can’t bend my leg without getting a hamstring cramp, think it’s a slight strain. Hopefully it’ll be better tomorrow.

Got my leg kicked a million times today, so it makes sense.

3 Likes

Well that productivity boost from Khan was short lived, it’s doing the opposite of that to be honest.

One thing I can say that I’ve enjoyed immensely (and which has surprised me) is how social Khan is. After reading the description again I realized that there were elements of Daredevil in its initial scripting and that definitely makes sense, because it’s much more open than Emperor was.

Emperor made me feel borderline autistic but I enjoyed the change in focus, so I think it’s something I want to experiment with again. Maybe trying HOM would be the right solution actually, hard to say.

I was thinking of going back to Wanted as well, trying it out again since it got updated. Might get different results, who knows. My staph infection from months ago is gone but the marks remain, so removing those could be nice.

4 Likes

So I was told that there would be a total breakdown, but the reality is that I’ve not felt much really with stage 1 of Khan. No noticeable recon, just feels like I’m running any other subliminal.

I’m quite confused by this development, as it’s basically been an entire cycle since I started Khan and nothing yet. I’m wondering if running Rebirth would be a good idea, to help kickstart this process for me.

2 Likes

Feeling like my Muay Thai custom, while great, still needs a bit of work.

Don’t feel that Omnidimensional was the right choice, I’d like to re-add DEUS and Submodel Alpha again, and create space for SPS: Cardiovascular System.

The current list:

Cores:
Mind’s Eye Core
Muay Thai Mastery X Core

Modules:
Heracles
Carpe Diem Ascended
Extreme Exercise Motivation
Equilibrium
Inexhaustible
APS: Legs
SPS: Muscular System
BERSERKER
BLINK
Harmonic Singularity
Master’s Coordination
Serum X
Thunder
Elegance
SPS: Fat Burn
All-Seeing
Deep Sleep
Omnidimensional

Replace Omnidimensional and Mind’s Eye with DEUS, Submodel Alpha, SPS Cardiovascular and the Legacy means I have to remove two modules. I think I might do this custom in ZPT as well, 'cause fuck it why not.

And so the planning continues…

1 Like

Cores:
Chosen: Way of Nature
Limitless Executive

Modules:
Machine: Action
Organization Perfected
Productivity Unleashed
Harmonic Singularity
Carpe Diem Ascended
Eye of the Storm
Technological Prodigy
Joie de Vivre
Victory‘s Call
Khronos Key
Achilles
Index Gate
Overdrive
The Lines
Deep Sleep
The Way of ROI
Fusion Optimized

This would free up 2 slots on my muay thai custom, but it’ll be a while before this custom gets into action.

1 Like

Muay Thai Mastery X at work today.

During the clinch, my partner got a double overhead grip (also known as the full thai plum) on me - for those who don’t know, this is the worst position you could be in because it makes you most susceptible to getting your face and guts obliviated by knees and elbows.

Anyway, he gets the doubles on me and for some reason, I decide to just get on my tip toes and ram my forehead downwards onto his jawline, just continuously applying pressure (not a headbutt, more like me using my head to push him). Sure enough he loses the grip and falls on the ground.

First time I ever tried that “sweep”, and I’m shocked at how successful it was. I feel like MTMX did its thing here, and I’m very happy about that.

4 Likes

One thing I’ve realized in school is that I dominate the classroom, despite being the second youngest person in the entire room.

I provide value, people ask me for feedback and help, teachers step aside to allow me to speak more than any other students, whenever I speak everyone listens and some people even try to be competitive with me. My biggest advantage is in being the best communicator in the room by far, better than all but one of my teachers.

This has been going on for quite some time, so I think it’s just a result of general progression with my masculinity and not just specifically the results of one sub.

2 Likes

What if I turned this into a Stark custom instead? Stark as a core, with productivity, maxed out to the umpteenth degree.

Completed my 500 push ups. Easier than I thought it would be.

Crazy to think that I started 2021 without the ability to complete even a single push up. Here we are, September 2022, and I did 500 in a day 'cause a Youtube video challenged me to do so.

Sure, there’s plenty of people younger than me that are ahead of me. Most of them probably did not have to deal with the shitty background that I had - not making excuses, just reality - but I’m happy to say that all I’ve done is continue to progress from that point.

Rebuilding myself day by day. From a broken boy, into a machine built to destroy.

6 Likes

“I’ll take my time anywhere
Free to speak my mind anywhere,
And I’ll redefine anywhere,
Anywhere I roam”

Bars.

1 Like

Amazing how Khan has simultaneously made me significantly more horny while also making me care significantly less about sex.

I understand the hype now. I never want to come off of this sub lol.

6 Likes

Man I just had an enlightening moment, realized that I had always manifested the idea that my little sister would be the most successful person, and that’s artificially limited my own potential psychologically.

I need to remove that block from my mind to be able to excel at a quicker rate than I currently am at the moment.

1 Like