Welcome to the Dark

Be content to socialize as a member of the group - you’ve been accepted, don’t act in such a way that you will be rejected because of your behaviour.

1 Like

Everything can be analyzed through the concept of journey and end, the path and the goal, the object and the subject.

The end never matters, but it is the reason we set out on the journey in the first place. The journey is everything.

2 Likes

Think I want to remake my Muay Thai custom, and replace Deus and Fortune’s Favorite with Epigenetics and Deep Sleep. The latter especially is something that I regret not including.

New module pack is looking fire. I want to add Deep Sleep and Heracles into my Muay Thai custom and I think getting rid of Fortune’s Favorite is the obvious choice but I’m not sure if I want to part with Deus.

Module #1
DEUS × 1
Module #2
Carpe Diem Ascended × 1
Module #3
Extreme Exercise Motivation × 1
Module #4
Equilibrium × 1
Module #5
Inexhaustible × 1
Module #6
APS: Legs × 1
Module #7
SPS: Muscular System × 1
Module #8
BERSERKER × 1
Module #9
BLINK × 1
Module #10
Harmonic Singularity × 1
Module #11
Master’s Coordination × 1
Module #12
Serum X × 1
Module #13
Thunder × 1
Module #14
Fortune’s Favorite × 1
Module #15
Elegance × 1
Module #16
Mind’s Eye Core × 1
Module #17
Muay Thai Mastery X Core × 1
Module #18
SPS: Fat Burn × 1
Module #19
All-Seeing × 1
Module #20
Submodel Alpha × 1

Heracles can replace Fortune’s Favorite, but should I replace Deus with Deep Sleep? I think another sub could be a better option to replace but any suggestions would be appreciated.

2 Likes

Had a great idea from Invictus to remove Deus and Submodel Alpha, and replace it with omnidimensional. That gives me space to add deep sleep.

I love every module I used, but it feels like Fortune’s Favorite is the most expendable of them all. Heracles will have to make way for it.

1 Like

Realized that this is the first period of my entire adult life where death is something I feel like I actively want to avoid because I have so much ahead of me. Never had that feeling in my entire life until now, which is incredible.

Now I realize truly how fucked up it is when people are apathetic to the idea of living longer.

4 Likes

Just remade my custom, replacing Submodel Alpha, DEUS and Fortune’s Favorite with Deep Sleep, Heracles and Omnidimensional. Looking forward to trying out this new version and the cool thing is that it doesn’t make my previous custom obsolete. It’s training-focused, versus having a competitive focus.

2 Likes

I think I want to update my planned custom, make a few changes. I don’t think it makes sense for me to build a custom with TS as a core, I think I should make a Stark/Wanted custom as those are the 2 archetype subs I’ve ran the longest (along with AM).

Here’s the plan so far, personally I’d like to revise the cores to include a bit more productivity. Victory’s Call is an excellent addition that I definitely want to add, Moment Immortalized would be another good one.

Cores:
Stark
Wanted

Dragon Tongue
Invincible Presence
Entranced
Temptation
Emperor’s Voice
Inner Gasoline
Fusion Optimized
Joie de Vivre
Carpe Diem Ascended
Lion IV
Facial Morphing
Ethereal Presence
Inner Voice
Gloryseeker
Gorgeous Manifestor
Eye of the Storm
Lifeblood Fable
Transcendental Connection

Looking at it overall, I think all the modules complement the cores. Looks great!

1 Like

In my opinion, you can move out Gloryseeker because Stark has the comprehensive fame scripting, and instead of that put something else.

Eh, I think I want to emphasize the fame aspect of Stark so I don’t want to remove Gloryseeker at all.

I’d be looking at replacing Dragon Tongue with Victory’s Call, just need to find space for Moment Immortalized.

Edit: Foundation looks like an interesting module for me to include as well, ah the choices…

1 Like

Cores:
Stark
Wanted

Modules:
Victory’s Call
Invincible Presence
Entranced
Temptation
Emperor’s Voice
Inner Gasoline
Fusion Optimized
Moment Immortalized
Carpe Diem Ascended
Lion IV
Facial Morphing
Ethereal Presence
Gloryseeker
Gorgeous Manifestor
Eye of the Storm
Lifeblood Fable
Transcendental Connection
Foundation

Removed Inner Voice, Dragon’s Tongue and Joie de Vivre, replaced by Foundation, Moment Immortalized and Victory’s Call. Looks good for me, but I’ll take another month before I decide to pull the trigger.

1 Like

Sparred in clinch for the first time since my staph infection and it made me realize how fucking weak bodybuilders/weightlifters are, it was definitely eye-opening.

Context, I’ve been lifting weights at the gym for the first time for the last 2 months to become stronger. I’ve made significant progress that I was hoping would correlate to performance boosts in muay thai, and specifically clinch. And yet when I clinched this week, I felt significantly weaker compared to how I was pre-injury, despite the fact that I’m able to lift almost double the amount of weight at the gym, and I’m 10 pounds heavier.

Looked into it further and realized how significant the difference between strength and power is. I figured that working out for strength was much better for my performance goals than working out for hypertrophy, but power is truly what I need to train for. I went down the rabbit hole and it was genuinely eye-opening.

I can’t look at bodybuilder-types (a.k.a aesthetic-focused trainers) the same way ever again. I used to think that that any kind of muscle would be able to to correlate to a boost in performance and while that still is true, it’s not nearly as significant as I thought.

It puts everything into perspective for me now. Now all of a sudden, I’m so much more confident in myself and my ability to defend myself against an even wider range of males, even those that are quite a ways larger than myself. If they have zero combat training (or even general athletic training) it’s effectively useless.

Now all of a sudden, training combat becomes so much more important for me. I’ve been getting compliments because of the quick developments in my physique and it’s made me prioritize weightlifting over muay thai lately, but that sparring session changed everything. Gotta get back on the real grind.

2 Likes

Thinking about saying fuck a custom, and trying out Khan. Been hearing way too many good things about it lately.

1 Like

Was your custom any good?

I haven’t made the Stark custom yet (what I was referring to in my post).

My Muay Thai custom’s been great.

I wonder if the best approach for me is to eventually run a 3 custom stack once I’ve finished my QL journey.

One custom dedicated to work/wealth and productivity with IT modules recommended to me by @TheBoxingScientist like The Single Point, The Lines, Index Gate, The Streams, IQ & Cognitive Booster and Technological Prodigy, the Stark/Wanted custom I created as an archetype and my fitness custom.

Seems dense, but can be done.

2 Likes

Or you could do a wanted/empfit st3 custom this would tackle fitness/social/seduction then you can make a just stark custom with the IT modules which will be for work/wealth.

Like that you only run two customs, less dense and faster results.

Personally Limitless would be best for IT then Stark but to each their own.

I already have a fitness custom centered around Muay Thai and there’s no room to maneuver there for the modules.

For me, Stark is a better sub to focus on for seduction/social power instead of wealth and work/intellect.

I also don’t mind slower results as long as they’re focused and tackle exactly what I want.

Agreed. Hence why I’d want to create a 3rd custom, probably using Limitless and Mogul as the cores.

1 Like

Starting Khan stage 1 next week. Looking forward to seeing the effects, I don’t care for the sexual aspects (for the moment at least) but the IDGAF attitude sounds like something that would be greatly beneficial for my life.

1 Like