The Wanted Executive - The High Powers Of Attractiveness

Thanks for your input and thoughts overall, like it. I gotta think about it. This will be probably the same tough as yesterday :slight_smile:

1 Like

As you already I believe you, whatever decision you decide to go with will be the best one for you :innocent:

1 Like

If I go a route with Ascension + Limitless I will post the custom here to have your opinion on it.

1 Like

Sounds good if it helps, here’s a custom I would maybe make in the future if I ever really need a boost:

Limitless core
Emperor: HOM core
Technological Prodigy
Productivity Unleashed
Machine: Action
The Way of ROI
Lifeblood Fable
Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy
The Streams
Financial Success Reality Shifter
Index Gate
Extreme Exercise Motivation
Serum X (I always add it)
Deep Sleep (I always add it)
Virtuoso di Matematica
Direct Influencing Aura
Ethereal Presence
Informaticon
Carpe Diem Ascended
Dominion

Actually I take that back if I was to make a custom like this I would remove limitless and just have the hom core and replace limitless with iq booster.

1 Like

Looks very good.
Some of the modules want to also included in mine.
Do you think with core Limitless in a custom is iq booster useless to have there?

And to be on the same page, with only two customs in a stack, one should only listen one a day not two in one day, right?

1 Like

Not useless but I don’t feel like it’s needed. Would be much better to use that iq booster slot for another module (Limitless already has parts of iq booster that’s why).

Personally, I would run both custom on the same day (It’s as if your running two subs) and do the standard 1 loop 3 times a week then again if your getting recon from this then you can reduce it to 1 loop 2 times a week which is what I use to do.

1 Like

Very interesting, this is better than my actual stack with 3 titles, because I can listen to one only within 4 or 5 five days but with this, it can be every other day. Maybe with two rest days but still more time to it than before.
I am really starting like this idea. Such a good feeling :slight_smile:
Appreciate that.

And another thing of running them on the same day. One custom does not need to have Deep sleep and Serum X.

1 Like

Decided to go to Limitless + my custom right away to start my one year plan. Doing more advanced work soon so I have to be prepared to what’s to come.

No problem any time!

Yepp that too. If you didn’t have ascension I would of recommended just running the main title like me if your only going to do Limitless but in your special case two customs would be better :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was told that the subconscious is most malleable in the morning right when you wake up. Does that mean if I listen to it in the morning it would be optimal for results?

Btw do not you have a metric system in Canada in contrast to the USA?
Quite a time ago I was watching that Canada introduced a metric system long ago and you are using lbs and other imperial stuff.

Alright, here it is.
I am also putting here my yesterday’s Wanted + EFst3, moved some modules from there to second custom.

What do you think about them?

Wanted + EF st3

Wanted
Emperor Fitness ST3 Core
Serum X
Omnidimensional
Song of Joy
Asclepius
APS: Head
Stress Displacement
Deep sleep
Fusion optimized
SPS: Cardiovascular System
Epigenetics & DNA Modulator
Moment Immortalized
One Scent
Long-Range Seduction
Yggdrasil
Sexual Manifestation
Perfect Style & Smell
Entranced
Earthshaker – Sexuality

Ascension + Limitless

Ascension
Limitless
Dominion
Lion IV
Emperor’s Voice
The Merger of Worlds
Polyglot
Sultan
Wealth Limit Destroyer
Financial Success Reality Shifter
Index Gate
Achilles
Eye of the Storm
Virtue Series: Patience
The Streams
Natural Winner
Ebon Maneuver
Carpe diem ascended
Furious Ascent
Gloryseeker

1 Like

The unconscious mind is more receptive when you are transitioning, wheter its from sleep to wakefulness or from wakefulness to sleep. Its that moment when you are not fully awake nor fully asleep.

Both the Hypnopompic and Hypnagogic state.

I do at least 90% of my subliminal listening session in a Hypnopompic State… really early in the morning I reach for my headphones still half asleep and listen with my eyes closed navigating that state as close as I can to fully fall asleep.

Hypnagogia is the experience of the transitional state from wakefulness to sleep: the hypnagogic state of consciousness, during the onset of sleep. Its opposite state is described as hypnopompic — the transitional state from sleep into wakefulness. Mental phenomena that may occur during this “threshold consciousness” phase include hypnagogic hallucinations , lucid thought, lucid dreaming, and sleep paralysis. The latter two phenomena are themselves separate sleep conditions that are sometimes experienced during the hypnagogic state.[1]

3 Likes

Ha! Dude’s blowing up. Rolling Stone article trying to discredit him…

1 Like

Equally as true when you’re falling asleep at night, so those are the two best times.

Also keep in mind how YOU respond to subs? Do they energize you or make you tired?

2 Likes

Looks good (The Wanted + EF3 custom) but personally I would replace Yggdrasil for Gorgeous Manifestor and One Scent for Dominion. Reason being 1) Stronger seduction manifestations especially since you have Wanted as the core and 2) Since Omnidimensional achieves the same goal as Yggrasil but a different way it would be to add something like Gorgeous Manifestor instead.

Also to why replace One Scent with Dominion is because it will make dating much easier (Imagine being super good at persuasion while talk to girls and guys that’s what you get). I feel like One Scent might be not worth putting since aspects of it are already in Wanted (Because you’d be releasing natural pheromones which would be attractive and would smell good to girls). Reason why I didn’t mentioned Perfect Style & Smell. Is because I think it might be good in your custom with Wanted since it tackles two things instead of one like One Scent. Other then that the custom looks good to me :slight_smile:

As for the Ascension + Limitless custom, I would keep the result enhancer the same (In this case Omni). Maybe put Emperor’s voice in your Wanted custom since it has physical changes in it (It would make it work better as well if you do so, you could replace it for perfect style & smell). I would replace Wealth Limit Destroyer for Unlimited Wealth Energy so the motivation to push harder.

Other than that looks good just one thing to mention make sure you know why your putting Sultan in your custom. Sultan means being a man who lives in luxury which means yes you’d attract and make more money but you’d spend more money as well however if you add The Way of ROI I can see how you’d spend more money but on things that will make you more money (Instead of spending money on liabilities you’d be spending money on assets). to do so you could replace Lion IV for The Way of ROI (Since Wanted already has components of Lion IV).

Other then that this custom looks good as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

In other terms I’ve been missing out on new results I could of gotten if I ran subs before going to sleep :tired_face:

Its not like you cant start now and taste exactly how good it works for you…

1 Like

I suppose that depends on your perception of success. I’m doing just fine with 3 minutes with each and every title :man_shrugging:t4:

2 Likes

Holy damn what is this Empfit ST3, my whole body blew up like it’s as if I got newbies all over again and it’s been a week! My face too I was looking myself in the mirror and I was like godamn I’m becoming sexy as hell not only my body but my face too (My biggest insecurity because I use to be fat). I use to have a double chin and a fat face even when I was cut. Now even on a lean bulk my face looks chiseled and noticeably so.

2 Likes