Variable result

Who said that? The example I gave was that when it comes to alpha leadership you have multiple options. Two of those options are Chosen and Emperor. If you choose Emperor when you know Chosen is a better choice, there is no possible way that the subliminal is going to force you to accept Emperor’s scripting. Wouldn’t that qualify as mind control, rather than a tool to develop things your own way?

For example, I am a naturally dominant individual. I don’t really need to run alpha titles – I get little from them other than mild recon and a propensity toward tyranny rather than leadership. Therefore, after much meditation and thought, I decided to develop a sense of wisdom and internal authority, hence the focus on spiritual titles.

The end result? I’ve become even more dominant and decisive, but in a much more wise and “kingly” manner. Why did this work so well for me? Because I didn’t lie to myself or get addicted to the feeling of power.

If you feel like you lack dominance, you first need to ask yourself WHY and when you figure that part out, the perfect title will pretty much reveal itself. Perhaps you’re already a natural leader, but you lack confidence due to your physique. Obviously, you should run something like Emperor Fitness, or Spartan, or the Beasts – something that will help you reflect that inner dominance in the physical body. Once the inner and outer are aligned, your results blossom.

One example I saw above is someone saying while on Khan Qv2, “women threw themselves at him” or something like that. If the main result you’re looking for is women throwing themselves at you, why are you using Khan? Why not use an attractant like Libertine, or Wanted? Khan is a deep alpha title – why is the acquisition of romance the sole indicator of whether it’s working or not? Did you seriously run Khan JUST for women? A title that’s going to attempt to help you dig extremely deep into the self to generate multiple traits by the end of stage 3, which INCLUDES romance, but isn’t the sole goal.

If you just want to sleep around, you may not need a four stager for that, you can use a single stager, or even a custom that’s tailored to exactly what you want. It’s like running EoG to JUST improve your ability to sell things. Yes, that’s part of the scripting, but given that it’s a much larger program with a much larger scope, if you already have your business running and you just want to write better copy, you could run True Sell and get the job done. Instead, if you’re going to run EoG, expect it to help you dig deep into internal issues with money before you even start getting benefits related to writing copy.

The right tool for the right job. Listen, we are not going to hold hands and go backwards in technology because a subset of individuals don’t understand themselves. Whenever we hear “Emperor got weaker in ZP,” the first thing we say is “define weaker.”

Watch what ends up happening. They can’t define it. They can’t tell you exactly what has changed results wise, because they’re only referring to the fact that Qv2 had more recon, and they were walking around in an irascible mood and seeing that as “strength.”

Do people mess with you more on Emperor ZP than on Qv2? Do you find yourself being taken advantage of MORE on Emperor ZP than on Qv2? Are you meeker, quieter and lacking the ability to stand up for yourself on Emperor ZP? Doubtful. Therefore, the title is not “weaker,” you just don’t feel angry as much.

31 Likes

Some titles gave me better results than others.

• Ascended Mogul worked great.
  • Rebirth worked a bit too well. :joy:
  • Regeneration, not as much.
  • Emperor took me over two years to see actual results. My identity at the time was the furthest thing possible from what the sub was trying to do. Emperor had a massive reconstruction work to do in my case.
  • Wanted did nothing for me. I actually didn’t really care about the objectives of that sub. I tried just because I could.
  • GLM before ZP is one that can’t tell I got results from.
  • LBFH is my favorite sub. Almost immediate and deep results.
  • GLM ZP + LBFH ZP worked super well. Hard hitting results.
  • EOG 1 was great at eradicating poverty thinking.
  • EOG 2 and EOG 3, I can’t point to a specific result right now. Doesn’t mean that results aren’t there.
  • EOG 4, the jury is still out…I finished my first round just a week ago.
  • HoM, seeing results but this is a very large sub that has lots of objectives. I got time.
  • Emperor Black made me more focused, revealed the reasons of my procrastination and revealed that what I thought was adult ADHD was just mental indiscipline that became a personality trait.

I’ve been using Sub Club products for 4 years now. The person I am today is completely different from the person who purchased Ascended Mogul 4 years ago as his first sub.

My experience showed me that the subs that worked the best for me were those that I needed. Those that I tried just out of curiosity didn’t do much for me. Here is what I know though, results aren’t always manifest at first and they aren’t always quick but they do appear if you’re running the right sub, long enough.

22 Likes

This is how you do it, everyone. Great post, @ksub

The simple fact is, we can’t force results in subliminal audio. That wouldn’t be ethical or moral. It’d be an attempt at mind control. What we can do is offer a lot of choice, encourage experimentation in trying titles and keep the prices reasonable so that you can afford to experiment. It’s also why we never recommend a custom as a first title. Use them to dial in on the things you need and know you want.

15 Likes

I think I get the point about the need to try different titles to find which one is more “attuned” to your personal core…
But would it be an overstretch to say that RoM is the one to minimize all that trial and error and “go straight to the point” (among other benefits)?
Also, are there any titles like that?

What about using Rebirth or LD with those not gelling titles?

1 Like

Do sublims purge and for example of healing subs increase the overall healing in the body by themselves (like if you did no irl congruent action to help that sublim)or do so in a way that inspires you to take action to get to that desired effect , or is it that both work together in synergy for the desired outcome? I suspect its the combined effect but just to ask to be sure, since healing is a bit subtle so far with ST2.
@Malkuth tagging since you have experience with DR, im taking lots of different health related actions so its hard to say with this subliminal and pinpoint its results compared to RoM manifestations which are more clear cut. How was your experience during ST2? Could you tell sub specific results?

1 Like

@SaintSovereign
I would ask this, is there any title we can open more to a variable of titles like for instance Invictus have it?
Is it all about healing, destroying limits, etc. or is there any particular title that can help us with that?

But what does natural khan do irl? Does mean mugging people in vegetable produce section get one a noticeable advantage in groceries shopping?

RoS is another good choice.

This is the tricky part I run across. What if you have inner wounds that are triggered by some aspects of the script and it makes it seem like it’s not the title for you? What’s the best way to distinguish between the two?

One will generate recon. The other, you’ll stonewall. That’s if you’re actually stonewalling rather than pretending to ignore the script and claiming it’s “weaker.”

1 Like

please listen to this OP.

he is genuinely trying to help you and his approach is 10/10 appropriate.

i have a question for any forum ambassador or anyone else who might know.

does anyone know if support will give you a previous version of a product you bought if you contact them?

is this possible through support?

i think this would solve any problems OP might have.

if previous versions worked better for you then just keep using them, what is the problem?

I think not. But the only definitive way to know is to ask support and paste the answer here.

2 Likes

Nope. We are not moving backward because a small subset of users are making claims that they can’t back up. Just looking at the journals and seeing the rich experiences people are having on ZP proves that.

4 Likes

Revelation of Mind.

Dead serious. Showed me in one loop where I was wrong in a lot of areas and keeps giving.

6 Likes

I’m still three months away from RoM. I want to run CFW first for three rounds before I devote the entire summer to RoM. I think that will get me ready for the next big sub I’ll add to my stack: Emperor or Chosen.
I might have shelve RoS until next January. :relaxed:

2 Likes

Just found what might be the key !!

1 Like

I’m trying to feel out the motivations, perceptions, and concerns behind your question so that I can get a better feel for it.

I’m wondering precisely what you’re attempting to determine.

I ran Stage 2 of Dragon Reborn primarily in November and December of 2021. This is around the time when Dragon Reborn ZP was still being prepared. So I was running Dragon Reborn Qv2. At first.

DR was kind of mysterious for me. I experienced a number of externalized manifestations; meaning that there were times when I felt nothing very clearly, and yet there were situations shifting around me. Someone contacted me after 20 plus years of no contact. I was given unusual work opportunities that were directly related to personal interests that I had not openly shared. Stuff like that.

Personally, I think that most attempts to tie down or to precisely prescribe the movements of the deep mind will end in confoundment.

Like trying to discipline and control the wind or the ocean’s waves.

It’s unnecessary.

Feel the wind and harness it. It has its own logic. Just be glad it’s working for you. It will manifest on diverse levels and through numerous channels. The more the better, I say. And I suspect you’ll agree.

:muscle:t5:

(If that’s not helpful, give me a clarifying comment or two; and I’ll try again.)

3 Likes

So basically DR ST2 even tho there’s recon and dreams of some situations, im not sure if its healing and clearing this stuff, its motivating me to eat healthier at least so im doing those actions , running RoS and DR back to back sometimes feels powerful relief but after few days im not sure if im returning to the baseline or making little progress in healing also meditating and trying to clear old emotions but hitting plateau. Perhaps its too early should wait for more cycles.

2 Likes