How do you know if a title is for you or not?

I guess being true to yourself and asking if you can align with the subs goals and what it helps you achieve.

Running a money sub for example if you believe inherently that rich people are bad and money is evil then
I guess it wont really align with you that much.

I’m guessing the healing subs can help to unearth a lot of subconscious dirt but it does say it is not a replacement for actual therapy and psychological evaluation.

ZP is an enhancement and able to bring your true self to light but it’s biggest component is your own free will. If you do not truly align with a sub, it wont achieve much - square peg, round hole.

2 Likes

Not sure I agree. You can align with a sub that you don’t currently align with, but the further the sub is from current you, the more challenging it will be and the longer it will take.

In order to bring yourself into alignment you need to run the sub, journal, monitor recon, and read the objective list frequently.

Intense recon and/or stonewalling is a dead giveaway that you’re not in alignment.

So long as you have a true desire to bring yourself into alignment with the subs goals, then it will happen, granted you put in the work.

If intense recon occurs, read the program objectives a few times and really ask yourself what you’re out of alignment with and journal about it.

Once you’ve figured it out, you can either switch subs or find a way to reconcile the internal conflict. Once you do reconcile the conflict, recon fades and results come.

3 Likes

Having said all that, if you’re that far out of alignment, is running that sub really worthwhile when there are other subs that might be easier and therefore give you more? :thinking:

1 Like

I’m not saying the person whom believes money is evil can’t change his beliefs.

It’s more like taking a lump of clay and trying to make the most generic, raw form fit a specific shape. It needs to be altered to that shape and will fit better. Then the sub can turn it from clay to a more stronger substance.

I’m tired today so my analogies are pretty lame right now

1 Like

Sorry bro.

I think that’s my angle also. You gotta mold yourself around the objectives if they are out of step with your CR.

1 Like

Saint answered this one when I asked. Try not to overcomplicate it. Speaking from experience sometimes there is no other “better” option as far as what subs I’m more compatible with. It did more harm than good trying to figure out what I would align with better because it was just recon and sub hopping in disguise.

1 Like

Sometimes you plan and plan and it doesn’t work out it as you want. So I personally have learned by trying different out. Some I’ve went back to later on as I noticed new things have happened that I think they started. But you won’t know for sure what is the best fit, you might have an approximate, but you won’t know until you try.

2 Likes

Recon! On emperor black I got zero recon (intense recon materialized as super epiphanies on life that I needed and enjoyed and remember fondly) as a matter of fact I had so much using Eb that I went back to 15 minute loops after what seems to be 9 months or so of only 3-9 minute loops . Then

I go back to wanted which I ran over a year and I recon from the first loop

So it’s clear there are just some programs you vibe with and some not, depends on the recon I’d say and how consistently it feels good

2 Likes

Think about what you feel you need most in your life. Not what you want. What stresses you out the most? What obstacles, beliefs, or mindset is holding you back and choose accordingly.

3 Likes

does stonewalling still exist on ZP?

Yes
We have some examples on the forum as of right now, including a person who’s always causing chaos on the forum :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Lol, this made my day :slight_smile:

1 Like

Shouldn’t the sub itself remove that bad belief?

From RICH

R.I.C.H has special scripting designed to help you destroy and surpass those financial traumas and beliefs that are holding you back from being preposterously R.I.C.H.

EOG

The stage that will release all beliefs that hold your wealth-creating potential back. No more will you be held back by beliefs of your family, friends, society or your self-doubting voice that tell you that lacking and poverty is the only way of life – you will experience true freedom, and the ecstasy that comes from experiencing it and the wealth coming with it. Negative manifestations that you might have been manifesting subconsciously will be removed, as well as any negative beliefs you might have picked up from any other source, be it a less than proper subliminal or simply living your normal day-to-day life and being told that poverty is your only option.

Mogul

Breakthrough and eliminate any and all internal wealth ceilings (negative beliefs capping your earning potential) preventing you from achieving complete financial freedom.
Breakthrough and eliminate any and all internal success ceilings (negative beliefs capping your ability to achieve widespread success)

And that’s is true for other subliminals too (for other areas of life)…

That’s why I asked this in the past too, If I understand correctly the idea is that the “core” that you have to be aligned to is not rigid, is not something you were born with.
Rather it changes with life experiences and you have to align to it.

So for me it’s not I have “bad beliefs about money” so I dont align with money script, it is rather the opposite.

But you should choose a title that is aligned with your current goal, interests ecc…

Now, that to me seems obvious, why should I choose something I’m not interested in? :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Maybe someone is into BDSM and he is liked to be tortured :smiley:

From instructions

Zero Point is the first build we’ve tested that can breakthrough the mental defenses stonewallers have thrown up. In our tests, 75% of the stonewallers who tried a ZP title indicated that they could feel the effects and got results, although the chance for recon was a bit higher for these individuals. This means that we’re one step closer to figuring out what causes stonewalling and how to make titles that can help fuel positive change in those who experience it.

1 Like

I think by sub being aligned with you, they mean that it is aligned with your core or true soul or whatever. If you were to use a title for sleeping around (wanted, ps etc.) but inside you know that you are more of a LTR person, that might mean its not really aligned with you. Or if you are more of a positive, people’s person and like to help etc, chosen might be more aligned with you rather than emperor. At least thats what i think.

4 Likes

What am I willing to act on?

That’s always a useful question.

There’s no need to keep second-guessing yourself. “Am I the Chosen One?” “If I’m not the Chosen One then the program won’t work!”

No.

You don’t have to ‘be the Chosen One’.

If there’s something that you want enough that you’re willing to take action to make it happen, then the title will help you.

“How do I know if this basketball sneaker is for me?”

Well, the first question is:

‘Do you even play basketball?’

10 Likes

Simple and straight to the point :+1:

1 Like

But in this case is torture still “torture” when one likes it? It’d be enjoyment to him right :thinking:

1 Like

Yes, you are correct it is not torture but a pleasure instead.

1 Like