Variable result

Do sublims purge and for example of healing subs increase the overall healing in the body by themselves (like if you did no irl congruent action to help that sublim)or do so in a way that inspires you to take action to get to that desired effect , or is it that both work together in synergy for the desired outcome? I suspect its the combined effect but just to ask to be sure, since healing is a bit subtle so far with ST2.
@Malkuth tagging since you have experience with DR, im taking lots of different health related actions so its hard to say with this subliminal and pinpoint its results compared to RoM manifestations which are more clear cut. How was your experience during ST2? Could you tell sub specific results?

1 Like

@SaintSovereign
I would ask this, is there any title we can open more to a variable of titles like for instance Invictus have it?
Is it all about healing, destroying limits, etc. or is there any particular title that can help us with that?

But what does natural khan do irl? Does mean mugging people in vegetable produce section get one a noticeable advantage in groceries shopping?

RoS is another good choice.

This is the tricky part I run across. What if you have inner wounds that are triggered by some aspects of the script and it makes it seem like it’s not the title for you? What’s the best way to distinguish between the two?

One will generate recon. The other, you’ll stonewall. That’s if you’re actually stonewalling rather than pretending to ignore the script and claiming it’s “weaker.”

1 Like

please listen to this OP.

he is genuinely trying to help you and his approach is 10/10 appropriate.

i have a question for any forum ambassador or anyone else who might know.

does anyone know if support will give you a previous version of a product you bought if you contact them?

is this possible through support?

i think this would solve any problems OP might have.

if previous versions worked better for you then just keep using them, what is the problem?

I think not. But the only definitive way to know is to ask support and paste the answer here.

2 Likes

Nope. We are not moving backward because a small subset of users are making claims that they can’t back up. Just looking at the journals and seeing the rich experiences people are having on ZP proves that.

4 Likes

Revelation of Mind.

Dead serious. Showed me in one loop where I was wrong in a lot of areas and keeps giving.

6 Likes

I’m still three months away from RoM. I want to run CFW first for three rounds before I devote the entire summer to RoM. I think that will get me ready for the next big sub I’ll add to my stack: Emperor or Chosen.
I might have shelve RoS until next January. :relaxed:

2 Likes

Just found what might be the key !!

1 Like

I’m trying to feel out the motivations, perceptions, and concerns behind your question so that I can get a better feel for it.

I’m wondering precisely what you’re attempting to determine.

I ran Stage 2 of Dragon Reborn primarily in November and December of 2021. This is around the time when Dragon Reborn ZP was still being prepared. So I was running Dragon Reborn Qv2. At first.

DR was kind of mysterious for me. I experienced a number of externalized manifestations; meaning that there were times when I felt nothing very clearly, and yet there were situations shifting around me. Someone contacted me after 20 plus years of no contact. I was given unusual work opportunities that were directly related to personal interests that I had not openly shared. Stuff like that.

Personally, I think that most attempts to tie down or to precisely prescribe the movements of the deep mind will end in confoundment.

Like trying to discipline and control the wind or the ocean’s waves.

It’s unnecessary.

Feel the wind and harness it. It has its own logic. Just be glad it’s working for you. It will manifest on diverse levels and through numerous channels. The more the better, I say. And I suspect you’ll agree.

:muscle:t5:

(If that’s not helpful, give me a clarifying comment or two; and I’ll try again.)

3 Likes

So basically DR ST2 even tho there’s recon and dreams of some situations, im not sure if its healing and clearing this stuff, its motivating me to eat healthier at least so im doing those actions , running RoS and DR back to back sometimes feels powerful relief but after few days im not sure if im returning to the baseline or making little progress in healing also meditating and trying to clear old emotions but hitting plateau. Perhaps its too early should wait for more cycles.

2 Likes

I remember that on Dragon Blood I was spontaneously guided into a 5.5 day fast. That was pretty wild. I’d been toying with the idea and planning to do it ‘at some point in the future’. But then the next thing I knew I was already 1.5 days in, so I just went with it.

That sounds a little bit like what you’re describing.

You have to remember: the power is not in the subliminal. It’s in your mind. I’m not trying to be mystical here.

I mean that your mind receives the inspiration and instruction of the subliminal and then ‘builds’ it into existence. Almost like sheet music. You can play the same sheet music on 10 different pianos. The song will be recognizable, but each piano will have a different sound, based on its shape, its age, the wood or material from which it was made, and so on.

Meanwhile, the exact same sheet music could be played by clarinets, violins, the human voice, or a grand 90-piece orchestra. They’ll all be different, and yet the song will be recognizable.

Don’t worry about progress with Dragon Reborn. You’ll be making progress whether you feel or notice anything or not. It’s just the nature of the program. And having lots of dramatic sensations does not necessarily correlate with having the greatest magnitude of growth.

7 Likes

I just caught up on this thread.

Remember to inquire about people’s expectations and how they measure their results.

If someone is expecting to listen to Libertine and have 3 women sex partners in a week when they have a lot of nervousness around women in general, although the result is specific/measurable, this expectation is not realistic.

Expecting to run LB and have people treat you with more kindness and respect is a realistic expectation, but how is that going to be measured?

How is the person expecting their life to be different once the subliminal starts to work?

4 Likes

if you like the results from QV2 then just use QV2.

no one is forcing you to switch.

what is the problem?

why do you care?

if older version is giving you better results then what is stopping you from using that version?

3 Likes

@TheQuestion
you are right about that.
I was just trying to understand what could be to root cause.
Because except from that i’m really satisfied with ZP.
i tried Emperor Black , Rich crypto, and Diamond in depth and got the result consistently.
i did like HOM to it pushes me a lot regarding to trading but i prefer the effect rich crypto.
HOM is much bigger (goal wise).
But i think ultimately the true desire is the baseline.
On Qv2 Khan was exactly what i wanted to achieved i guess it made things easier.
right now what works best form me is rich crypto (3 cycles now), and Emperor black( second cycle),
they are in tune with my aspiration to make a living from trading.

1 Like

Let’s not forget that.
@gildasz and @Theacrobat are old members so I don’t see why we would not listen to what they say.

That say maybe this is an option

2 Likes