Variable result

maybe in solo later then

A fictitious journal entry example!

"Journal entry:

• Today, I exercise my social dominance by pushing my view on others. Of course, I am not a bullier."

:rofl:

I know, it lacks specifics.

that’s the problem with internet today , some are going to use it for trying thing they can’t do in real life :slight_smile:

Humberto Eco was right about social networks.

1 Like

@Salchichon

I understand your perspective and where you’re coming from. You have a great post in the Emperor thread.

However, you also got a great reply from one of the Forum Ambassadors which you completely ignored.

You don’t seem to like discussing things with logic.

You’re instead completing ignoring all of my points, all of the other valid points made by people in this thread and the valid points you got in the Emperor thread.

For what reason? I have absolutely zero clue lol.

1 Like

You see, @whatevermore made a brilliant point.

Instead of exploring or considering what he wrote, instead you just gave this reply

This type of behavior doesn’t make any sense.

It can’t just be me who is seeing this, lol.

We live in a world without mirrors! :zipper_mouth_face:

Personal note!
Check the following terms:

• Cause-effect
  • Association
  • Correlation
  • Confounding
  • Fallacies
    • ad hominem
    • The appeal to authority
    • Just learn all of them!
1 Like

In the logic domain

I would add

Confirmation bias

1 Like

I don’t want to simply close this thread, as I want everyone to have a voice. I believe @gildasz had good intentions in his post and was simply trying to understand why he had better results on Qv2 than ZP for some titles. I see nothing wrong with that. That being said, I understand why some of the community responded in a harsh manner also, as we’ve had bad characters say similar things in the past and their intentions were not good.

But until evidence presents itself otherwise, let us proceed with the spirit of truthful inquiry and try to help @gildasz rather than admonish.

A few notes: the nature of ZP makes it a bit easier to subconsciously (and consciously) ignore the script. Qv2 was a bit more pushier and could trigger recon to get a result. But Zero Point is more respectful to the sovereignty of the user and will not push, only guide. If Emperor ZP doesn’t generate the expected results, it may be that it simply isn’t who you are, regardless of how hard you try and push it. It may be that Chosen (which can be described as positive Emperor) may be more to your alley.

For example, @Malkuth once noted that Wanted didn’t seem to do much for him, and (correct me if I’m wrong) his subliminal results are subtle but gradual. He later realized that the coquettish nature of Wanted just doesn’t resonate with him and that he’d rather deal with whatever issue that prompted him to run it in the first place than to be something he wasn’t.

As for the second point, in my opinion (and again, I may be wrong) it’s because he has such a very strong sense of self and a connection to the spirit that much of the generalized scripting may not have much of an effect on him, as he knows what is best for his life. You’ll find this kind of thing in those who spend a lot of time meditating on the inner life. It doesn’t mean that the technology is broken, or that he is doing anything wrong, it’s simply what is.

@Invictus on the other hand, has an exceptionally high flow factor, seemingly integrating the scripts without issue. The thing is, I know some of his back story, and while I won’t tell anything that was said to me in private, I can attest that he willingly cultivated a strong sense of exploration and openness to new experiences so that he could discover who he really is. He isn’t necessarily “integrating” the scripts. Instead, he is allowing the scripts to move him and then deciding if he wants to integrate what he is experiencing and tossing that which doesn’t suit him. That’s why you see him switching titles a lot. Though slow refinement, he is placing the ego under pressure and to find the treasure that’s within — similar to how coal becomes a diamond.

The same sunlight shines on a block of coal and a beautifully cut diamond, but is the refinement of the diamond that gives it brilliance.

Both of these individuals have the same goal — exploration of the self and reality — but they are taking two different paths to get there and neither is better than the other.

If you get results from one title, but not another, it may be possible that you are not choosing the title that would really do you good. If you are an artist, but you are running Emperor instead of Renaissance Man, you may find yourself with subpar results. Why? Maybe you chose Emperor because you are afraid to pursue your art due to financial concerns. But if you really pursue who you are, lose yourself in your art and then offer it for sale, you may find that the money simply flows into your life.

You cannot lie to Zero Point, because it’s all flowing from you.

27 Likes

Thanks my this is really helpful.
i might take a step back from heavy subs for a little while and then i will get back at it , i really do like khan(best experience ever to me ) hopefully i can make it work.
for now i’m sticking wit rich crytpo

7 Likes

Thanks @SaintSovereign for this kind of post.

If anyone has a magical recipe of how to tap into our mind and obtain immediately what we want, that person can decide to share it or not.

I want to see subliminals as tools, not a cult, towards achieving our desires; of course, they are some more realistic than others, some more factual than subjective. Finally, it is a personal experience and that must be respected.

In the end, everyone is going to die. Thus, living our life with the ideal of develop our potential and live our desires in a beneficial manner, hopefully, not harming other, should be something appealing to pursue.

Cheers!

3 Likes

Guys, I have a hypothetical question.
What if you want Wanted no matter what and with ZP you just do not gel properly with that archetype but on Qv2, you just felt it and it was somehow awesome and you just wanna embody this type of character in ZP. What then?

1 Like

Then

Maybe there should be some free trial period of the sub ( not the “money back” warranty)
If that is not possible the page should warn people

There is not such warning in the sales page

On the contrary, it generates such hype like you could embody any archetype you want if you stay consistent, follow the guidelines and take action

1 Like

https://www.subliminalclub.com/return-policy/

Yeah, i know this policy

But this is not what i thought

How is a 30 day, no questions asked refund policy not a trial period? You surely aren’t suggesting that we give you the title and then try to collect funds later?

Also, Love Bomb for Humanity and Ascension Chamber are free, allowing you to test the Zero Point technology.

6 Likes

That’s the question that this thread generated

How long does it take to know if you are running the right sub?

30 days, 2 cycles, 6 months?

2 Likes

If you aren’t getting ANY results in 30 days, refund. By that, I mean nothing at all. That’s why it’s a 30 day refund. If you’re getting recon, you’re getting results, they’re just hidden behind the negative energy and thought patterns that are being purged.

7 Likes

Luckily i have had results with every title that i tried, being Wanted my fixed title.

I’m just viewing things from the side of no responders or slow responders

And i understand the perplexity they are in when someone tells them that certain title is not for them cause they lack affinity

They want to run x title exactly for this reason: they want to get the traits they lack

1 Like