Variable result

Yes, generally, faster results are better, though there are caveats even there. The question is what the relevant tradeoffs are. For many, there are actually none. ZP works pretty fast for most of us.

But there are superficial and deep changes, ad hoc changes and organic changes. If a guy wants to have more muscles in the pictures for a dating app, there are two effective ways to do so. Photoshop and working out. Photoshop works much, much faster. It also has the problem that the image can break fast, like on the first date fast.

There is a classic approach to creating subliminal based on making a list of commands and making the person listen to the commands over and over for hours, day in and day out. Clearly, this is not what SC does. Not having any knowledge of what their method is, there are two possible explanations: Either they managed to cram hundreds of pages of commands into a few minutes, or they leverage the powerful machine behind our ears to come up with them ourselves. This makes the effects more varied- we are all different after all, more subtle- we don’t magically change our behavior radically, and it makes the changes more permanent- they are part of our natural process of maturing and growing.

Many of us have a life we by and large like. We have friends, family, partners, colleagues we treasure and who treasure us. Becoming a new, radically different person is not the best option. If you want to be attractive, you could listen to suggestions that make you attractive in the eyes of many generic people. But they may not be what makes an existing partner love you. Organic change is better for those who have a life in which they want to grow instead of going back to square one and starting anew.

Sorry for the rambling, but these are things I wanted to get off my chest for some time.

2 Likes

Hello,

You wrote what you want and that is right! I can only wish you all the best with your desired changes.

Good luck!

making journal is not a proof per say, but i will say this :i have used khan Qv2 for more than 6 months and from the first week on stage one i could see and feel the results.
and when i jumped on ZP it has been a while since i dropped khan. i did a cycle on stage 1 & 2 stacked with rich crypto which if i’m not mistaken make 42 + 5 47 days but the result where not close to qv2 for me even after two stages .
i’m not questioning ZP because as you can see i have mentioned other ZP subs that worked well for me.
i’m currently on rich crypto for the 3rd time and it does the job consistently .
as for emperor i just did on cycle. and i made sure to not stack with heavy subs , just rich crypto again.
i was not expecting magic , just some kind of result ,changes.

1 Like

I wouldn’t say that your words aren’t worthy

But a SC forum history reveals that people want the more astounding changes as fast as possible.

From my point of view, i don’t mind if these changes come “pushed through me” or the other way around.

In general people want results, fast results not a zen life lesson triggered by the use of subs.

2 Likes

¡Che! Te ganaste un Pulitzer por ésta oración. ¡Grande Acróbata! :grin::grin:

1 Like

Why don’t you get into any specifics in regards to your results? I’m not sure why you continue to be vague for no reason.

Surely you’re comparing extremely advanced and complex subliminal technology based on specific results and not just mere vagueries, yes?

Isn’t it all about the results? That’s why we’re here isn’t it?

So lets talk about the results my friend.

List the specific results and changes that you experienced, so that we can compare.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Un Pullittzer??

Messirveee!!

1 Like

It seems that some people are listening:
Beyond Bullying ZP v8 with extremely fast results!

I want to use that technology for better purposes.

Guys, cut the crap! This kind of responses goes beyond helping. It is reduced to "My penis is bigger type of discussion":grin: The solution in those cases is simple. Measure it using the same scale!

1 Like

thank you for you investigation , i has been really helpfull
don’t waste your time . i think it is going no where . if need help i will PM users directly.
l

@SaintSovereign could hep me close this topic ?
Some users are being disrespectful i can’t stand it ,
And also the topic is going nowhere.

thank you

Yeah, that’s what I thought lol.

You want to compare new technology with old technology and you can’t even be specific about the results that you received with each of them.

Ask yourself if that makes sense.

When you want to compare technology, the first thing you have to look at is what the specific results that each of them produced. It’s just common sense.

1 Like

This kind of inquisition treatment will make people fearful of rising any genuine doubt or critique

Only a small circle of ZP fast responders will remain

Science or any field related to science thrive only through healthy doubt and criticism acceptance

1 Like

don’t worry i’m not affected at all .
i’ve been here since 2019 i’ve tried several product they all worked from good to great on me .
I thought we could make some remark to get some help .
i always got good support from this community .
but this is going to far.
have already asked help to close the topic i don’t to interact with him anymore .

3 Likes

Unfortunately, this is what is happening for a while. It seems that creates more inquisitors than helpers. That is why people prefer to work quietly and out of the forum.

3 Likes

Back to back!

A genuine doubt or critique is based on specific and concrete data.

When there is no specific data to back it up with, it leans more towards a misleading doubt or critique.

That’s what this is.

Now people are going to read this guys thread and start thinking that older technology is somehow better. This creates doubt in their stacks and a lack of trust in the technology that they are currently using.

Nobody has time for any of that.

Claims about technology based on mere vaguerities and NOT specific/concrete data can be incredibly misleading.

We are here to help each other.

Don’t believe in social darwinism where those who don’t get fast results should be left behind or be categorized in a low rank. Or dismissed as not worthy “the waste of time”

I read that with Khan Qv2 “Women threw themselves at him” while later with ZP version it didn’t happen.

2 Likes

thanks bro.

I will try be a little bit more specific:
after stage 1 & 2 to be fair to ZP , from the mental shift to the attitude the internal changes and the manifestation it wasn’t event 30% from what i’ve seen when using Qv2.
I’m taking in account that Qv2 i was doing one stage in a month while ZP is 21 per stage.
I had the same experience with emperor .
but all the other subs i’ve tried on ZP worked well, an so far the best one for me were Emperor Black and Rich Crypto.
maybe i should tried solo khan later but for now i really nee rich crytpo which my main sub.

For the Inquisition please don’t waste your time . i can’t read your message i just blocked your interaction with me .

2 Likes

That’s not a specific result, lol. That could mean many different things to different people.

Some people when they get a few ioi’s, they go “women are throwing themselves at me!”.

Were women openly flirting with him, did they approach him sexually?

I’m just looking for specific results, lol.

The older versions of Emperor were far more effective then the zp or zp2 versions.

I suspect the removal of the sex mastery scripts in zp and zp2 somewhat weakened the product.

As for khan zp its still very good.