Variable result

I remember that on Dragon Blood I was spontaneously guided into a 5.5 day fast. That was pretty wild. I’d been toying with the idea and planning to do it ‘at some point in the future’. But then the next thing I knew I was already 1.5 days in, so I just went with it.

That sounds a little bit like what you’re describing.

You have to remember: the power is not in the subliminal. It’s in your mind. I’m not trying to be mystical here.

I mean that your mind receives the inspiration and instruction of the subliminal and then ‘builds’ it into existence. Almost like sheet music. You can play the same sheet music on 10 different pianos. The song will be recognizable, but each piano will have a different sound, based on its shape, its age, the wood or material from which it was made, and so on.

Meanwhile, the exact same sheet music could be played by clarinets, violins, the human voice, or a grand 90-piece orchestra. They’ll all be different, and yet the song will be recognizable.

Don’t worry about progress with Dragon Reborn. You’ll be making progress whether you feel or notice anything or not. It’s just the nature of the program. And having lots of dramatic sensations does not necessarily correlate with having the greatest magnitude of growth.

7 Likes

I just caught up on this thread.

Remember to inquire about people’s expectations and how they measure their results.

If someone is expecting to listen to Libertine and have 3 women sex partners in a week when they have a lot of nervousness around women in general, although the result is specific/measurable, this expectation is not realistic.

Expecting to run LB and have people treat you with more kindness and respect is a realistic expectation, but how is that going to be measured?

How is the person expecting their life to be different once the subliminal starts to work?

4 Likes

if you like the results from QV2 then just use QV2.

no one is forcing you to switch.

what is the problem?

why do you care?

if older version is giving you better results then what is stopping you from using that version?

3 Likes

@TheQuestion
you are right about that.
I was just trying to understand what could be to root cause.
Because except from that i’m really satisfied with ZP.
i tried Emperor Black , Rich crypto, and Diamond in depth and got the result consistently.
i did like HOM to it pushes me a lot regarding to trading but i prefer the effect rich crypto.
HOM is much bigger (goal wise).
But i think ultimately the true desire is the baseline.
On Qv2 Khan was exactly what i wanted to achieved i guess it made things easier.
right now what works best form me is rich crypto (3 cycles now), and Emperor black( second cycle),
they are in tune with my aspiration to make a living from trading.

1 Like

Let’s not forget that.
@gildasz and @Theacrobat are old members so I don’t see why we would not listen to what they say.

That say maybe this is an option

2 Likes

i ran dr for 8 months so maybe this can help you. i personally didnt feel amazing on dragon due to the fact i handle healing subs horrible and i never really felt grounded on it and most of the time very sad. the issue is when ur mental state is like this you tend ignore everything else good happening and just focus on the bad. what you will slowly notice on dragon is your habits will begin to change from bad to good, you will remove any toxic people in your life, and most importantly it will be a inner guide showing you exactly what you need to do/work on to become your ideal version of yourself which can set you up after dragon to run subs to tackle these issues directly. anyway thats why i think u feel this way. i never produced any impressive receipts really on dragon, my results were the things i listed above so we tend to right them off as insignificant but they are actually huge results. stick with it keep gathering data, writing down ur insights etc. then get to the “fun stuff” after depending on what it is you need. after dragon i did emp and my income exploded(over 15k a month), my confidence exploded etc and i contribute alot of that to the foundations and lessons dragon taught me.

10 Likes

I see, thanks for sharing tho im running dragon a bit slower 4x cycles per stage on zpv2 and rom+ros might intensify it already to another level so will see what happens, RoS is my ideal sub already so no need to wait for future.

3 Likes

I like that combo

1 Like