The Wanted Executive - The High Powers Of Attractiveness

Which in a way kind of make sense since one of the pro-tips of QLQ is:

• Pairs well with Stark, Renaissance Man and any title that has a focus on innovation.

Even the more abstract concepts such as reality you will be able to see its mechanisms, leading to profound realizations in your life. Be it relationships, wealth, self-improvement… Anything.

In other words QLQ ST3 enhances results for my goals relating to romance and wealth.

1 Like

Giving my custom + QLQ ST3 a try just for fun and see if my theory is correct if is then I might of just found the jackpot to maximize my custom results.

1 Like

Regarding the THC topic I think both @Houdini and @Vesper are right to different extents.

From my personal experience, I used to get severe migraines since I was a young child once every 4-6 months. These headaches completely stopped once I started smoking weed. In that way, it can be beneficial to smoke at least a little bit - ideally, after you’ve turned 25.

That’s because THC 100% without a doubt can cause psychosis, memory loss and there are also studies that suggest that it boosts estrogen and inhibits testosterone. THC is not a miraculous healing medicine, that’s a load of shit peddled by stoners snorting copium. It has slight benefits outnumbered by a whole ton of problems, and we haven’t even discussed the very real possibility of addiction.

No shadow of a doubt that smoking weed will dumb you down with regards to a deductive thought approach, but weed will also improve your ability to use inductive reasoning IMO. My personal recommendation to all men is not to touch that shit with a 10 foot pole until you turn 25 and your brain’s finished growing.

3 Likes

Yeah but see that’s the argument I brought up the reason why those headaches have gone away wasn’t from the THC, it was from the CBD hence why a CBD oil THC-Free is a good option and is safe and healthy. Increase testosterone and has numerous cognitive benefits.

Even then I would highly discourage from men and women. Even statically speaking people who take weed are worst off in society then people who don’t because of the lack of motivation it gives, killing of brain cells, etc.

Or as Andrew Tate would say: Andrew Tate on weed culture - YouTube

It’s funny but I’m 100% with Andrew Tate if I ever see one of my friends or girls I’m going out with smoking weed. I will either stop talking to that friend (I’ve done it many times and will continue doing it) or have a serious discussion with them about never doing that again or I will stop talking them. If it’s a girl then I just stop talking to her and don’t get me wrong I will still be respectful as I am with everyone but someone who gets high is not a friend of mine.

It might seem ruthless but like I mentioned I dislike weed a lot more then anything it has almost zero benefits but has ruined many people life’s. P.S I’m talking about people who take it to get high not people who need for medical reasons to reduce pain. Reason I’m not mentioning it for stress is because it’s the CBD that reduces the stress mostly.

2 Likes

Absolutely agree with that. Just saying that IF you would want to try it, don’t do it before the age of 25.

1 Like

Cutting people off permanently just for smoking weed seems a bit excessive. Do you give any consideration to how those people are performing in their life? If they are successful does that not matter?

1 Like

In terms of getting high is what I mean like if they smoke for medical reason I completely understand that and it doesn’t change our friendship but smoking weed to get high is another thing.

I mean so far all the people that I knew that smoked weed to get high (Speaking from not just trying it but doing it once a month, once a week, etc.) have either stalled in their success or stopped and regreted what they’ve done.

Nope, I have my own success but from my experience and from statistic it’s very rare that successful person smokes weed because they know the consequences. I mean look at Jason Capital or Logan Paul both use to be potheads and always say that weed is horrible for your success and doesn’t bring anything good to it.

To back to that point, at first I will give them a warning and if they don’t listen and continue getting high. I will tell them look I’m sorry but until you stopped getting high we can’t be friends but I wish you the best in life. I’ve done before and most times the person either realizes they fucked up and stops or continues and welp that usually doesn’t end well.

1 Like

Empfit ST3 (I’ve said this many times) is basically TRT, I’m trying the Wanted + Empfit ST3 custom with hom just to check something that I’ve been trying to understand and I instantly I understood why I felt in love with this stack:

• High T, high energy, high sex drive, high confidence, deeper voice, better voice, more muscle, more lean, more vascularity, more definition, taller. etc.
2 Likes

…Dominion module in action :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Amazing! How about diet and food choices?

1 Like

Food choices depends on the day usually it’s healthy but twice a week I might go out for a cheat meal.

Diet is a calorie surplus right now so I can gain some muscle so it allows it,

2 Likes

:eyes:

A good program?

1 Like

Nope it’s pretty cookie cutter was pretty disappointed lol.

1 Like

:point_right: 30 days money back guarantee

1 Like

The long awaited story time @TheBoxingScientist your welcome:):

So me @GoldenTiger @Matalexander305 went to a latin festival yesterday everything seemed normal nothing crazy (I left early because my legs we’re killing me from standing for 4 hours). We did this fake live thing there and it hilarious how some people fell for it anyway.

The highlight of the night was that towards the night we went out clubbing but while me and @GoldenTiger we’re walking to it, @Matalexander305 and our other group of friends we’re waiting in line. Basically the bouncers and the other staff told them that since the club is full unless we’re buying 3 bottles they won’t let us in. My friend calls me and I tell him I will take care of it so I get to the club I see my friend who’s a promoter there to let us in and if needed we can buy one bottle no problem (Keep in mind this club line is packed like over 100 people are waiting in line to get in) he says sure and not only did he let us skip the long line where we wouldn’t even be able to get in if we even tried but he also did something extra in that he added us in the vip room free of charge (Usually this cost extra even if your buying a bottle) so they bring us to the club and there’s two lines (One outside which we skipped and one inside which we also skipped). Had an amazing night from there @Matalexander305 got to be friends with the owner of the club who kept giving us free shots (I guess that’s what happens when @Matalexander305 runs his custom he gets free shots). We also arm wrestled and then a few girls approached us to arm wrestle some we’re cute but I was too shy as always one day I will be a confident chad like my good sir @GoldenTiger :joy:

@Matalexander305 and @GoldenTiger says house of medici made this situation happened while at the time they told me it I agree but once checking I realized my friend who was a promoter was never so welcoming and nice like he was yesterday. He was treating me like a VIP and as if I was someone important and making sure I had a good night even texting me to find out if I was coming (Usually he wouldn’t text me about it).

Oh yeah last thing, I looked fricking amazing today. Never have I looked at myself in the mirror and thought godamn I look sexy af like I did today. I looked lean, big, attractive face and hair. Even at the gym people we’re complimenting me and yesterday as well saying I got much bigger.

5 Likes

I was actually gonna say, your complexion is really nice. What do you use on your face??

Yeah he seemed to really like me :slight_smile:

Can confirm, @Vesper is a celebrity now. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Stap it your going to make me blush senior. I just use this on a daily after my workout: MR. LALINE FACIAL CREAM 90g / 3.0oz | eBay

Then I use a Tiege Hanley kit I got for free, one time every time I shave to keep my skin looking fresh and clean.

Oh yeah and my physical shifting custom as well obviously.

I still don’t know how it happened but it seems the effect has been transferred at the gym as well :joy:

3 Likes

So a few things:

I’ve established a clear out plan of what I’m going to do this year (Thanks hom). Step by step of what I will do to maximize the results of my physical shifting custom + hom (Been doing this plan for 2 months and is working well).

Phase 1 (SAPS (Social Successful Physical Attraction) - (Duration: 6 months):

• Get as attractive as possible which include have a physically attractive body where I’m big as well (This will make that that people don’t mess with me and will help if I ever go out with having the halo effect with me).

• Get the highest payest job or get promoted I want so that I can have even more freedom on how I spend my money while investing some of the income as well.

• Expand my social circle with people that have are similar to me and I could consider a friend. Someone who would be there when I need them and who’s their to help.

Phase 2 (Fame Buildup) - (Duration: 6 months):

• Build my fame on social media and use it to make some side income on it.

• Achieve the celebrity effect

• Get invited to parties, events and exclusives places where I will get connections to become even more famous and be able to have fun with the most high status and famous people.

Phase 3 (Famous Duality):

• Get on online dating with phase 1 and 2 complete I will be able to have matches with girls I like no problem and be able to date them and invite them to places I go which would increase my status even more.

• Have high status, achieve real life popularity and online popularity.

• Enjoy the life that people dream of and the life I’ve always wanted

Now you might be asking, what will do to achieve Phase 1 of my plan?

• Be on calories surplus build a lot of new muscle while getting leaner as well (With the help of my custom)

• Take care of my health and have a clean healthy diet (With the exception of 1-2 cheat meals a week).

• Become the most physically attractive I can become with the help of my custom and the exercise I do to increase physical results (Good hygiene, hanging from the bar, taking care of my hair and beard which includes my face).

• For success, get the skills necessary and keep pushing towards getting the highest paying job I want.

• (Slowly done) Get a few more friends that are similar to me if not more successful then me that I can go out with have fun, build a friendship with and where we all help each other.

And so for now the steps of phase 2 and phase 3 will stay hidden until the time comes for them to come out :wink:

2 Likes

Also you might of notice I didn’t mentioned improving my game with girls. Truth is that if I successfully do phase 1, 2 and 3 then the experiences and skills I will acquire from those phases will be the game that will be most attractive to girls. That game is being myself and being the honest version of who I am around the girls I like.

No bs, no bs dating courses or some coach teaching me how I should do things. Just me and my life experience which have already been working for my game but with theses phases it will take it to the next level.

4 Likes

So hom results @magician @Matalexander305 you might wanna use this as the go to cyber security promotion/ getting a new job sub😂:

Got a call back from an interview I did last week while using hom and I got an offer from them today which is 36k more then I make now + a big bonus which apparently is very rare so basically I would be making 6 figures with it together. Keep in mind I started with 53k at the start of august of last year and I’m now I’m here just from using hom on and off.

Got a few other interviews for other company’s which only one I really want so we will see how it goes.

9 Likes