Hahahah finally, feels good eye? :smirk:

1 Like

I have so much to tell you in so little time :joy:

1 Like

Yo, your jaw is sharper than my knife :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Stopp it your going to make me blush :tired_face:

1 Like

I’m convinced CBD boosted my results somehow but I don’t know how. People who take CBD and listen to subs how’s your results?

1 Like

I had the same intuitive nudge myself. Hmm :thinking:

1 Like

A THC-free one tho don’t get any funny ideas sir genius :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did you not know? image

We naturally produce them but get depleted, as does everything, by stress.

It’s deeply important for the nervous system and all sorts of bodily functions, especially neurotransmitters and brain function.

@Vesper which one are you using?

1 Like

Ahh makes sense then

I’m using a CBD isolate (THC-Free), 33,33mg before bed

Get Full-Spectrum CBD Oil it’s so much better, make sure the hemp is organically grown and that it’s extraction method is natural, without heat nor chemicals.

2 Likes

No, THC is bad for your brain cells so it’s definitely not good for your results that’s non negotiable. It’s basically the same as taking weed.

1 Like

THC is extremely protective for your brain cells, and it barely has 0.03 compared to the 30% to get high.

Hemp is the ultimate healing plant for the nervous system that’s well-known, it’s renowned by the Egyptians for their medicinal properties.

1 Like

I’m not going to argue on why THC is horrible for you but my opinion still stands.

1 Like

CBD and subs? Please elaborate. Would live to hear about this.

1 Like

It’s hard to explain unless you experience. One of the factor is I feel like it makes you more open minded to reality so it helps with results and that it reduce stress as well,

1 Like

That is good enough for me to check out and research. Thanks.

1 Like

I realized one of the strongest booster on me is funnily enough QLQ ST3 more so then Mind’s Eye.

I had one day where I ran Stark with QLQ ST3 and omg it was the best day even it’s like Stark went into overdrive if you guys think my current results are good then let me tell you something those results we’re even better:

• Insane focus like I finish 100 pages of a book when usually I read 10 before I get bored

• When I went to the gym I felt and was treated like a boss. Friends kept coming up to me to say hi, met a bunch of new people then I usually do and became friends with them and I was able to be social with girls I liked which made it that they liked me even more and wanted to go on dates with me

I have a theory. If someone does one cycle of Stark + QLQ ST3 I feel like it might embody the Stark archetype so well that it makes the user fits so well with the Stark archetype that the results come fast and hard. Actually might try this soon after the 3 weeks of partying this month and September since after it I’m going to be super busy so QLQ ST3 might be worth a try with my custom.

3 Likes