Reclaiming my power - A Journal by MatAlexander305

Hmmā€¦ good questionšŸ¤”

1 Like

You are running Stark+Wanted right? From your journal you seem to express theVIP/celebrity/handsomeness script, do you also become more extroverted? What about job/money/luck?

Extroverted yes, when Iā€™m not in recon. If Iā€™m in recon I become introverted.

I got a 4$ raise 2 weeks ago but I think that was because I ran a loop of rich last cycle. Iā€™m sure Stark has helped in other ways, like becoming more social, confident, influencing others to follow my lead etc.

2 Likes

PT 1

Ok so here we goā€¦ The weekend of the Festival.
I think Iā€™ll do this in long form. A lot happened both internally and externally.

So on my drive up I stopped to use the washroom, (natureā€™s washroom, that just so happened to be beside the highway) :wink:

Anyways I do my business and then notice I was touching what looked like wild parsnipā€¦ ( donā€™t look up the images, the burns are nasty). So I immediately started freaking out, I had no soap, hand sanitizerā€¦ nothing. So as I kept driving, I kept looking down at my hand and noticed 2 small red spots. I thought, well thatā€™s just great, now my skins going to start burning and swelling right before the festival.

Luckily, nothing ever happened. The two spots on my hand disappeared later that day. So idk what happened but Iā€™m just glad I got away clean.

I can confirm this is in fact true

2 Likes

Pt 2

I get to @GoldenTiger ā€™s place and heā€™s there with @Vesper

First impression is ā€œshit Golden tigers hair is nicer than mine :rofl: ā€œ Iā€™m kind of jealous actually.

And cybertate is freaking jacked, and like I said before the man has amazing skin.

Earlier that day, he asked if Iā€™d like a small red bull; which I foolishly said yes to :innocent:

After two coffee and a red bull, we got to the festival and i was wired. Like seriously, no more red bull for me :joy:

3 Likes

Your more jacked then mešŸ˜‚

Becomes way too wired

2 Likes

Bro u fucking shredded asf wtf

1 Like

Pt 3

Festival was good. For the last 3-4 months, Iā€™ve been listening to a lot of Latin music. So I was familiar with most songs and the artists there. I canā€™t say I knew what they were saying half of the time but I enjoyed all the shows.

The day went well but, there was a sense of underlying stressā€¦ usually festivals are very laid back, fun, zero cares in the world. But this time was different.

We had a good spot up close to the stage and we didnā€™t want to lose it. But as the day went on, the crowd got bigger and we lost our friends. That annoyed me. Then we wanted more drinks, had to use the washroom, Wanted to sit down and rest our legs etc. So we left to do that, and when we came back to the stage area the crowd had gotten very dense so @Vesper respectfully bulldozed his way through the crowd back (edit: Close) to our spot.

Then we tried to move forward again but weā€™re stopped by these 3 girls that got super mad at us :joy:
I guess we shouldā€™ve been happy with our spots, but we wanted to find our other friends.

1 Like

Lol maybe, but youā€™re bigger than me, and stronger too

Thanks haha

1 Like

Pt 4

We had made plans to meet GTā€™s brother back at his place around 10:30. Problem was, the main act; the most popular artist Nicky Jam (Not Daddy Yankee @GoldenTiger , hehe) was originally supposed to start at 9:30. But he was delayed until 10:30 nowā€¦

So I had to try and figure out how I was going to see him and still meet GTā€™s brother in time to go to the club for 11. Obviously this was impossible, so I had to come to a compromise (Which I hate doing but is sometimes necessary in life :unamused:)

I agreed to leave early, I thought maybe Iā€™d still catch 1 or 2 songs of his. Then @Vesper says him and @GoldenTiger are going to leave at 10:00 now and I got a bit angry. Here I am thinking ā€œIā€™ve already compromised seeing my favourite artist, thatā€™s a big enough deal, but now I wonā€™t see him at all???

I just though ā€œwtf did I even come here for thenā€. Heā€™s the main act, Iā€™ve been looking forward to this for months. I didnā€™t understand why they were so fixed on being back at 10:30?? His brother must live close, you can go to the club any weekendā€¦ no? Why not just ask him to meet us there? Weā€™re at a concert, so weā€™ll be there 30 - 45 minutes later. Whatā€™s wrong with that?

But what I didnā€™t know, was that he wasnā€™t from around the area. He had to drive 2 hours to get here (like me). So they wanted to have a good time, and clubbing for only 2 hours is kind of pointlessā€¦ so knowing that; now I understand where they came from.

So in hindsight, I shouldnā€™t have gotten mad so once again, my apologies @Vesper I know you were just trying to stick to your word and thatā€™s very honourable.

3 Likes

Pt 5

Anyways, weā€™re in the crowd, and @Vesper seemed a bit quiet. Then he said he was going to go sit down. (Standing/dancing for 6-8 hours is surprisingly painful lol). Then he texts GT that he left, cause he wasnā€™t feeling good. Which upset me a bit, cause now the best artists (last 3) were up next. So thatā€™s when it started getting fun. Also I was worried he was sick and that he wouldnā€™t come out later on.

Anyways, me and GT chilled in the crowd. OHH BTWWW, I forgot to mention. GT had at least 3-4 girls approach him/ make moves on him :rofl:

One chick straight up said ā€œYou stole my glasses? Those are mine!ā€ We were both a bit shocked because her tone of voice was so serious. Then ofc she said kidding lol. That was something else hahaha.

We eventually find my other friends, and thank god we did. Cause it had been 2-3 hours that weā€™d been spilt apart. We chilled, saw the second last artist. Then me and GT leftā€¦ after Farruko performed:

3 Likes

Pt 6

After we left, and got to GTā€™s place and remember getting changed and just feeling ā€œOffā€. Like something wasnā€™t right.

Throughout the day, I felt like I was in a bit of recon which was annoying (definitely doing a washout next time). Combined with the fact that now; it had been 12+ hours since Iā€™ve eaten, Iā€™ve had hardly any water to drink, Iā€™ve had 4-5 drinks throughout the dayā€¦

So yeah sounds about right :grimacing:

OHH BTW @Vesper

I was planning to wear the exact same black Henley as you. But by the grace of god, it came out of the wash still stained from last time I wore it (s/o to train girl for spilling that rum and Coke on me)

Anyways, if it werenā€™t for that, we wouldā€™ve been twinning. Except you had better pants and nicer shoes so you win :man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Back to the story, I have a few swigs of rum, and I started getting a small headache right before the club. I thought ā€œF me, can this get any worse lol)

Like CT mentioned in his journal:

Yeah free shots, cause thatā€™s whatā€™s important here haha :rofl:

1 Like

Pt 8

But yeah the club was awesome! Beautiful place, way better than any clubs in Ottawa.

We go up to the terrace, and start arm wrestling with random people. It was fun. Then one guy comes and arm wrestles our semi natty friend, and he wins. This guys wasnā€™t a bodybuilder, he was actually a bit overweight, but man he was strong. You gotta respect it.

So, I see him by the bar. He looks at me and signals me to come talk to him. He offers to buy me a drink, I thought that was nice of him. He starts talking to me about arm wrestling, and techniques and blah blah blah. He was a cool guy. Then he starts talking to me aboutā€¦ well Iā€™ll keep that to myself but letā€™s just say heā€™s a very perspicacious and intelligent man.

That really caught my attention, I started thinking ā€œwho tf am I talking to right now?ā€ I ask what he does for work and he says he owns the club and that he had owned it for 15 years now. I almost didnā€™t believe him at first. Then he orders 8 shots of Jameson and a double vodka soda. I jokingly said ā€œand a rum and cokeā€ and he says ā€œand a rum and Cokeā€. Lol.

So now Iā€™m thinkingā€¦ okay this dude must be balling. Maybe he does own the place. But after observing how the bartender served him so fast and how he didnā€™t even pay for itā€¦ I knew he was serious. So then some of our other friends come over and start talking to him. He orders another 8 shots of Jameson and a double vodka soda :joy:

3 Likes

1 Like

Pt 9

Eventually itā€™s just me and him again, and he says ā€œYouā€™re different.ā€ And Iā€™m just likeā€¦ what?

He says, theirs something unique about you. Then he started asking me about my job. My aspirations, my goals in life etc. I didnā€™t say a whole lot besides the basics like I want to be successful, connected, rich, content, and to most importantly raise a beautiful successful family.

Then we started taking about fitness, and he made a self deprecating joke about being a fat slob. I had noticed he said similar things about himself throughout the night, so I pulled him aside and said ā€œHey, watch how you talk to yourself. Donā€™t call yourself by those names. Your smart, successful, your well off, you have lots of friends. You have basically everything I aspire to have. You should be proud of yourself.ā€

Then he goes on to tell me he used to be even bigger and that heā€™s now lost 70lbs. And I said ā€œsee, thatā€™s a great accomplishment. You need to be your own biggest fan, you canā€™t be talking down on yourself. Thatā€™s no way to live life. Be proud of your achievements.

And he just smiled at me and gave me a hug. He added me on IG and said weā€™ll talk more in the future. Next time youā€™re in town, let me know Iā€™ll hook your boys up with a bottle of champagne

4 Likes

Pt 10

By this point I was feeling nice. Whatā€™s funny is one of our friends asked me if I was even drunk cause supposedly I wasnā€™t acting like it. But that changed later haha. CT and GT left around 2 and I decided to stay with the other two.

We kept drinking, went down to the dance floor. Had a great time. I got to bed around 4:30 am and when I woke upā€¦ boyyyyyyy did I feel like garbage.

Whatā€™s strange is I didnā€™t feel hungover necessarily. But more so ā€œdrainedā€. I basically fasted all day and consumed nothing but booze and more booze. So after I left, I got MC Dā€™s to replenish all the calories I missed out on. Had a coffee, chilled at MCā€™D s for a while.

Then bought another coffee for the ride home. Whole way home I just blasted Latin music and enjoyed the ride.

Overall, it was a good weekend! Wasnā€™t perfect, their were twists and turns but nevertheless I had a blast

:fire::fire:

3 Likes

Next week will be a even bigger twist a good one of course :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hope so, cause for meā€¦life just took another one as you know :grimacing:

1 Like