The Wanted Executive - The High Powers Of Attractiveness

Congrats!!! Exciting times and amazing how much difference a sub can make

1 Like

Itā€™s crazy how honest I would be with people, no matter if I hurt their feelings or not but usually they appreciated and respect my honesty and like me even more for it.

@Houdini @Alphamale you guys need to use the honesty Wanted gives you for good and not bad. I noticed that when you guys are blunt or honest with how you speak about your experience itā€™s usually in a negative light or feeling which I believe is what people see externally which is why you guys are getting bad scenarios when you guys are blunt/honest with the people you talk to.

@Matalexander305 can attest to how honest Iā€™ve been with him and others but Iā€™m never negative in the way I do it. I always tell him and others how things are straight up but in a way that will help them succeed more and to help them in life.

1 Like

And for that, I am eternally grateful :innocent:

I think your brutal honesty is rubbing off on me, because things I told you tonight, I wouldā€™ve never said to anyone previously.

This took me a long time to accept

3 Likes
1 Like

New PR: 95lbs flat dumbbell press for 10 reps

Gorgeous Manifestor and Sexual Manifestation are slowly working in combination with Long-Range seduction which is taking my online dating game to the next level.

Other then that I look much bigger to the point where people see me at the gym and start asking funny questions. I would tell them what Iā€™m doing buttt I donā€™t wanna seem crazy.

On a funny note, Dominion/hom worked in me convincing the gym to play the Andrew Tate song today which was hilarious.

1 Like

Should I cut or should I bulk? That is the question

Might have to take ephedrine to completely kill my appetite so that I can cut no problem for 3 months. Hopefully my custom would be good with me losing weight

Iā€™ve decided to fully commit to a cut 2.4k calories no bs, no binge eating and following threw with this diet for 3 months (1 month before the end of the cut I will take the strongest fat burned I know so I can lose weight even faster but thatā€™s in the future).

Mark my words @BLACKICE @bombayduck @GoldenTiger @Matalexander305 and others Iā€™m getting shredded this winter.

4 Likes

Which pill?

1 Like

Iā€™m fat and even thought Iā€™m pretty big and have amazing strength Iā€™m still 20% bodyfat. Even if I do have muscle and look jacked itā€™s not what I want deep down.

This is why Iā€™m getting down to 10% bodyfat with the help of my custom + hom in under 3 months. I will be cut and will look chiseled because of me being shredded. This is the goal but most importantly this will happen no matter what in under 3 months.

1 Like

Your not fat, youā€™re phat.

Pretty Hot And Tempting

(At least thatā€™s what Iā€™ve heard from the cat down the road :wink:)

2 Likes

This is fat: image

1 Like

This is my definition of fat (20% body fat) - (No this is not me for anyone wondering itā€™s a random image on Google, Iā€™m much more attractive :wink: )

1 Like

Knowing you, I have absolute confidence in you being able to pull this off with ease, like you have in countless ways :muscle:t4:

Getting shredded in the winter is such a pain in Canada since itā€™s so f*cking cold, but power to you. Come March youā€™ll be beasting while everyone else begins their cut.

Thatā€™s a good idea, fat burners (especially alpha-yohimbine, which is what I assume youā€™ll be using) work so much better when you have your diet dialled in.

1 Like

Your the best I love you platonically bro :heart:

Nope I would take alpha-yohimbine but I have something way stronger to increase my metabolism and really melt those last few pounds of fat 3 week before my cut ends.

2 Likes

Welp I just payed 50$ to get my face rated by the most popular face analyzer youtuber in the world. Letā€™s see how it goes :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like this story @Vesper very well written strong words to express yourself and specific emotions. You are not afraid of being honest and vunerable good man keep up the work.

1 Like

So after getting my results, Iā€™m a 5/10 but can become way more attractive by losing weight and maybe if need get surgery (Maybe my custom could help me so I donā€™t need to get one). Hereā€™s the results I got:

These are your best features:

1. Equal facial thirds

2. Broad chin

3. Jawline has good forward growth

4. Straight mandible

5. Good chin projection

6. Compact midface

7. Good eyebrow thickness and shape

8. Good hair thickness and texture

9. Refined nose

These are your worst features in order of importance:

1. High bf% - although youā€™re not obese, there is still a bit too much fat in your face covering definition particularly around your jawline and midface. you have potential to be 6 if you lowered your bf%

2. Rounded cheeks

3. Slight facial asymmetry - particularly your eyes

4. Oversized forehead

5. Possible balding, Iā€™m not 100% sure on this one, but Iā€™m including it just in case. And although balding doesnā€™t directly impact your facial attractiveness it still will affect massively how women treat you (P.S: Not balding, I just cut my hair short)

6. Overly rough skin texture

7. Upper eyelid exposure

These are my short-term looksmaxxing recommendations:

1. Gym gym gym, as already stated one of your biggest issues is bf%, it needs to be lowered because as of now it is ā€˜hidingā€™ definition in your face. The potential is there for you to be more attractive ā€“ work just needs to be put in. It also seems you are quite slim so maybe a lean bulk will be best so you can gain muscle and lose fat at the same time

2. If Iā€™m right about your hairloss, get on minoxidil/finasteride to reduce itā€™s effects (P.S: Not balding, I just cut my hair short)

3. Iā€™d start skincare as your skin texture is overly rough at the moment, there are plenty of tutorials on Youtube about this so you can find out which products work best for your skin type (I believe there are 5 distinct skin types and different products work best for each)

4. Your beard growing genetics are good, keep your beard the same as 0.4cm of stubble as it masculinises your face and makes your jawline more defined. Which is your best feature by the way

5. Haircut is good, it suits your skull shape, so keep the same.

6. Style is good, keep the same, stick with casual wear, basic t-shirts, jeans trousers etc.

7. You havenā€™t mentioned your height but I must say you look a little short (Iā€™m thinking 5ā€™8 or 9), if this is the case be sure to wear shoes with lifts as itā€™d bring you up to a more adequate height. Iā€™m 5ā€™10 myself and I personally wear Nike AF1ā€™s which just bump me up to 6ā€™ (P.S: Iā€™m 5ā€™10 but that means I should wear my height boosting shoes)

These are my mid/long-term looksmaxxing recommendations:

1. Surgery wise, Iā€™d consider looking at buccal fat removal as you currently have fairly rounded cheeks, this surgery will help you out with this

2. Other surgery wise, if Iā€™m correct about hairloss, Iā€™d recommend a hair transplant. This is one of the most consistent surgeries and youā€™re at the point now where you still have a decent amount of hair on your head, but your hair might be thinning out. So the potential is there to get a good set of hair (P.S: Not balding, I just cut my hair short)

3. Other surgery wise, Iā€™d consider looking into a blepharoplasty as you currently have upper eyelid exposure. Blepharoplasty will fix this

4. For long term, being ethnically white may prove to be your greatest asset if worse comes to worse and things donā€™t change. So if you have no luck over the next couple decades I fully mean when I say youā€™d be completely smooth sailing in South East Asia, so this could be an option you could keep at the back of your mind.

Best of luck man, I donā€™t think youā€™ll have issues long term, there are clear paths for you to take. I could pretty much summaries what you need to do in 2 steps: lower bf% ā†’ date

2 Likes

Sounds interesting. Could you post the link to that youtube channel?

1 Like

I donā€™t particularly agree with a lot of things he says but he does give good analysis on how to become more attractive so thatā€™s why I tried his service.

P.S some people might get offended by his channel so by no means am I recommending his content, I just used his face analysis thatā€™s all.

2 Likes