The Wanted Executive - The High Powers Of Attractiveness

The long awaited story time @TheBoxingScientist your welcome:):

So me @GoldenTiger @Matalexander305 went to a latin festival yesterday everything seemed normal nothing crazy (I left early because my legs weā€™re killing me from standing for 4 hours). We did this fake live thing there and it hilarious how some people fell for it anyway.

The highlight of the night was that towards the night we went out clubbing but while me and @GoldenTiger weā€™re walking to it, @Matalexander305 and our other group of friends weā€™re waiting in line. Basically the bouncers and the other staff told them that since the club is full unless weā€™re buying 3 bottles they wonā€™t let us in. My friend calls me and I tell him I will take care of it so I get to the club I see my friend whoā€™s a promoter there to let us in and if needed we can buy one bottle no problem (Keep in mind this club line is packed like over 100 people are waiting in line to get in) he says sure and not only did he let us skip the long line where we wouldnā€™t even be able to get in if we even tried but he also did something extra in that he added us in the vip room free of charge (Usually this cost extra even if your buying a bottle) so they bring us to the club and thereā€™s two lines (One outside which we skipped and one inside which we also skipped). Had an amazing night from there @Matalexander305 got to be friends with the owner of the club who kept giving us free shots (I guess thatā€™s what happens when @Matalexander305 runs his custom he gets free shots). We also arm wrestled and then a few girls approached us to arm wrestle some weā€™re cute but I was too shy as always one day I will be a confident chad like my good sir @GoldenTiger :joy:

@Matalexander305 and @GoldenTiger says house of medici made this situation happened while at the time they told me it I agree but once checking I realized my friend who was a promoter was never so welcoming and nice like he was yesterday. He was treating me like a VIP and as if I was someone important and making sure I had a good night even texting me to find out if I was coming (Usually he wouldnā€™t text me about it).

Oh yeah last thing, I looked fricking amazing today. Never have I looked at myself in the mirror and thought godamn I look sexy af like I did today. I looked lean, big, attractive face and hair. Even at the gym people weā€™re complimenting me and yesterday as well saying I got much bigger.

5 Likes

I was actually gonna say, your complexion is really nice. What do you use on your face??

Yeah he seemed to really like me :slight_smile:

Can confirm, @Vesper is a celebrity now. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Stap it your going to make me blush senior. I just use this on a daily after my workout: MR. LALINE FACIAL CREAM 90g / 3.0oz | eBay

Then I use a Tiege Hanley kit I got for free, one time every time I shave to keep my skin looking fresh and clean.

Oh yeah and my physical shifting custom as well obviously.

I still donā€™t know how it happened but it seems the effect has been transferred at the gym as well :joy:

3 Likes

So a few things:

Iā€™ve established a clear out plan of what Iā€™m going to do this year (Thanks hom). Step by step of what I will do to maximize the results of my physical shifting custom + hom (Been doing this plan for 2 months and is working well).

Phase 1 (SAPS (Social Successful Physical Attraction) - (Duration: 6 months):

• Get as attractive as possible which include have a physically attractive body where Iā€™m big as well (This will make that that people donā€™t mess with me and will help if I ever go out with having the halo effect with me).

• Get the highest payest job or get promoted I want so that I can have even more freedom on how I spend my money while investing some of the income as well.

• Expand my social circle with people that have are similar to me and I could consider a friend. Someone who would be there when I need them and whoā€™s their to help.

Phase 2 (Fame Buildup) - (Duration: 6 months):

• Build my fame on social media and use it to make some side income on it.

• Achieve the celebrity effect

• Get invited to parties, events and exclusives places where I will get connections to become even more famous and be able to have fun with the most high status and famous people.

Phase 3 (Famous Duality):

• Get on online dating with phase 1 and 2 complete I will be able to have matches with girls I like no problem and be able to date them and invite them to places I go which would increase my status even more.

• Have high status, achieve real life popularity and online popularity.

• Enjoy the life that people dream of and the life Iā€™ve always wanted

Now you might be asking, what will do to achieve Phase 1 of my plan?

• Be on calories surplus build a lot of new muscle while getting leaner as well (With the help of my custom)

• Take care of my health and have a clean healthy diet (With the exception of 1-2 cheat meals a week).

• Become the most physically attractive I can become with the help of my custom and the exercise I do to increase physical results (Good hygiene, hanging from the bar, taking care of my hair and beard which includes my face).

• For success, get the skills necessary and keep pushing towards getting the highest paying job I want.

• (Slowly done) Get a few more friends that are similar to me if not more successful then me that I can go out with have fun, build a friendship with and where we all help each other.

And so for now the steps of phase 2 and phase 3 will stay hidden until the time comes for them to come out :wink:

2 Likes

Also you might of notice I didnā€™t mentioned improving my game with girls. Truth is that if I successfully do phase 1, 2 and 3 then the experiences and skills I will acquire from those phases will be the game that will be most attractive to girls. That game is being myself and being the honest version of who I am around the girls I like.

No bs, no bs dating courses or some coach teaching me how I should do things. Just me and my life experience which have already been working for my game but with theses phases it will take it to the next level.

4 Likes

So hom results @magician @Matalexander305 you might wanna use this as the go to cyber security promotion/ getting a new job subšŸ˜‚:

Got a call back from an interview I did last week while using hom and I got an offer from them today which is 36k more then I make now + a big bonus which apparently is very rare so basically I would be making 6 figures with it together. Keep in mind I started with 53k at the start of august of last year and Iā€™m now Iā€™m here just from using hom on and off.

Got a few other interviews for other companyā€™s which only one I really want so we will see how it goes.

9 Likes

Congrats!!! Exciting times and amazing how much difference a sub can make

1 Like

Itā€™s crazy how honest I would be with people, no matter if I hurt their feelings or not but usually they appreciated and respect my honesty and like me even more for it.

@Houdini @Alphamale you guys need to use the honesty Wanted gives you for good and not bad. I noticed that when you guys are blunt or honest with how you speak about your experience itā€™s usually in a negative light or feeling which I believe is what people see externally which is why you guys are getting bad scenarios when you guys are blunt/honest with the people you talk to.

@Matalexander305 can attest to how honest Iā€™ve been with him and others but Iā€™m never negative in the way I do it. I always tell him and others how things are straight up but in a way that will help them succeed more and to help them in life.

1 Like

And for that, I am eternally grateful :innocent:

I think your brutal honesty is rubbing off on me, because things I told you tonight, I wouldā€™ve never said to anyone previously.

This took me a long time to accept

3 Likes
1 Like

New PR: 95lbs flat dumbbell press for 10 reps

Gorgeous Manifestor and Sexual Manifestation are slowly working in combination with Long-Range seduction which is taking my online dating game to the next level.

Other then that I look much bigger to the point where people see me at the gym and start asking funny questions. I would tell them what Iā€™m doing buttt I donā€™t wanna seem crazy.

On a funny note, Dominion/hom worked in me convincing the gym to play the Andrew Tate song today which was hilarious.

1 Like

Should I cut or should I bulk? That is the question

Might have to take ephedrine to completely kill my appetite so that I can cut no problem for 3 months. Hopefully my custom would be good with me losing weight

Iā€™ve decided to fully commit to a cut 2.4k calories no bs, no binge eating and following threw with this diet for 3 months (1 month before the end of the cut I will take the strongest fat burned I know so I can lose weight even faster but thatā€™s in the future).

Mark my words @BLACKICE @bombayduck @GoldenTiger @Matalexander305 and others Iā€™m getting shredded this winter.

4 Likes

Which pill?

1 Like

Iā€™m fat and even thought Iā€™m pretty big and have amazing strength Iā€™m still 20% bodyfat. Even if I do have muscle and look jacked itā€™s not what I want deep down.

This is why Iā€™m getting down to 10% bodyfat with the help of my custom + hom in under 3 months. I will be cut and will look chiseled because of me being shredded. This is the goal but most importantly this will happen no matter what in under 3 months.

1 Like

Your not fat, youā€™re phat.

Pretty Hot And Tempting

(At least thatā€™s what Iā€™ve heard from the cat down the road :wink:)

2 Likes

This is fat: image

1 Like

This is my definition of fat (20% body fat) - (No this is not me for anyone wondering itā€™s a random image on Google, Iā€™m much more attractive :wink: )

1 Like

Knowing you, I have absolute confidence in you being able to pull this off with ease, like you have in countless ways :muscle:t4:

Getting shredded in the winter is such a pain in Canada since itā€™s so f*cking cold, but power to you. Come March youā€™ll be beasting while everyone else begins their cut.

Thatā€™s a good idea, fat burners (especially alpha-yohimbine, which is what I assume youā€™ll be using) work so much better when you have your diet dialled in.

1 Like