The Invictus Experience (Stark ZP + ME ZP)

To be honest, don’t know anything about her life. But i remember hearing her name practically everyday on the radio when it was time for Show business section talk.

1 Like

She knows how to command attention for sure!

1 Like

By the way

You seem to be a social person by default.

You think Starkq pushed you to be more social or you found yourself flowing automatically in social situations that previously were indifferent to you?

1 Like

Both actually.

It boosted my own extroversion, as well as made me start free flowing socially a lot more than I could ever before.
In fact, I’m having trouble keeping up with everything :sweat_smile:
Have like 6 people to respond to right now, and I already am finding it hard to manage hangouts.

1 Like

:joy: nice!

1 Like

New updates will come soon.

For now, Since I’ve been doing experiments here and there (which I’m finally done with), I have decided I’ll take it slow for a while, then do a 3 days washout, and then hop on the main stack.

So for now, I’m only doing ME ZP and Stark ZP, chosen will be added again later (if it felt necessary), also to give more room for Stark to do its thing.

For now, here are the effects I have gotten from those 2 so far;

• better visualization in general, but specifically when it comes to weightlifting. I can kinda run simulations in my head now, of my workouts, which is very useful when determining what I really want to do, since I’ve been training intuitively again for the last few weeks, so it has helped with that, as well as making my intuition stronger.

• better understanding of the human muscular system, as well as anatomy. This is a combined effect from both Stark and ME, but it’s very interesting to see that whenever I workout, I can accurately see and feel “more”. Words can’t really do justice to how I perceive things in the gym anymore.

• better gaming skills. Another result of the combo, but then again, it was an expected one, and I’m very happy seeing that I can get into the zone in almost every match I play.

• extreme social fluidity. I’m starting talks with random people intuitively, but here’s the thing, somehow the people I randomly chat with, always end up having some kind of a common interest, which is cool and creepy :rofl: but hey, got a new gym buddy :stuck_out_tongue:.

• verbal fluency. Pretty much self-explanatory.

• fame. Not only am I getting stares and getting approached more by people in general, but I’ve also noticed that I’m doing things that would undoubtedly make people look at me, like working out in a hoodie till I get a juicy pump, then taking it off and continuing the workout in a tank top, all while looking juicier than a Wagyu beef steak, and more veiny than a dick :muscle:t3::sunglasses:.

• physical changes happening at a very nice pace, but then again, I expected this after starting visualizing my “goal” body on a daily basis, especially when I listen to ME.

8 Likes

Nice stack, I run the same haha

Never thought ME would be a core for me, but it’s TOO powerful to not run it.

However, I want to keep the third slot open to be exchangeable every 21 days.

Did you get perception shifts from Stark? As in, seeing reality different?
I do and I guess it’s the cognitive enhancement.

2 Likes

The thing is, with ME, you can literally enhance the processing of the sub you play right after, just by visualizing yourself morphing more into the archetype of the sub, or like an embodiment of the sub, and boom, faster results :stuck_out_tongue:.

So yeah, it’s pretty much a core for those who really want to change their lives fast, because if you visualize it, you can realize it.

Spoiler alert: I answered you on the Stark thread :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Update:

• made a new friend today. It feels too easy to just start talking to strangers and make friends, it’s almost as if they get out under a spell, but then again, I am a magician after all :wink:.

• this will interest you @SaintSovereign;
    The other “me” who I always saw in my dreams (even more frequently since ZP), has started to appear more and more, to the point where today, I could literally see him in front of me while I was in the shower. This might not happen with others because I have a very different way of visualization, which is by keeping my eyes open. More immersive that way :stuck_out_tongue:, but yeah, seems like it won’t be long until I can start seeing him even more around me, which is creepy, but very cool.

• lastly, manifestations :heart_eyes:
    I ran out of my pre workout today, and guess what? My dad randomly asked me about if I needed any supplements :eyes: so yeah, got a new pre workout :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Imagine combining that ME visualization method you mention on a day where you stack it with rebirth ZP….thats like the three sub stack to super enchant the effects of one particular sub….

1 Like

So up until yesterday, I had unofficial confirmations about jobs, but nothing official to me personally through a call, just from my inner contacts (within the organizations), now though, I have 2 :stuck_out_tongue:

I did mention that I’d run Chosen as needed, didn’t I?

Well, today I had an interview/meeting for the offer from UDC, and here’s a rundown of things that Stark + Chosen did for me within a span of 2 hours;

• the interviewer (head of the HR) kept complimenting my behavior, way of talking, and my personality, to the point he said that if my interview was at a later time then he would have loved to have lunch with me to talk more.

• the interviewer didn’t give me an offer today, only because of the fact that he got so impressed, that instead of an entry-level position, he said “I’ll send you the email with a senior level position in the offer”, WTF.

• after the interview, I got a call from the Ministry of External affairs, and they asked me to come to interview at 9am. If I ended up focusing on this instead, within a year I’ll get the diplomatic passport, and be considered a diplomat.

• after that call, I called my dad to ask for his opinion, but halfway through the call, I got another call. This time it was QT (Qatar tourism; the interview I did on day 1 of EmpZP), and the woman on the phone told me that they’ve been trying to send me the offer for the marketing job (I got accepted there) for a week now, but because of the recruitment portal issues, it never reached, so she said they’ll put up a specific position with my name on it, on the portal, so that I “nominate” myself for it, which would then allow them to send the offer through it (or else more processes with another ministry, if done through email).

So yeah, two things to note;

1. Chosen is more than just a leadership sub, it legit manifests opportunities, INSTANTLY. Like I didn’t even start working yet, and got a promotion on the offer itself :rofl:.

2. I seem to be able to use subs interchangeably at anytime, this is only true with subs I have already used for a considerable amount of time, as it feels like my brain just lets out what was already inside.

10 Likes

Congrats on that bro! My current stack is Chosen + CFW + Mogul ZP. Can’t wait to see how it will execute

1 Like

I think at first CFW would be the main driver, to change you from the inside, once you think that’s done and you remove it, things will get boosted.

Remember, any healing sub might take over at first, but it will intensify the effects of every sub afterwards :wink:.

Thanks man, you have no idea how much of my impatience is finally dealt with :rofl:
However, now I have to carefully decide which field I should venture in, because one place is offering a marketing position, while the other is a senior HR position.

Stark makes me want to go for the marketing, for the fame aspect, since I was also told that they would like to use my magic skills for future marketing campaigns and events, which will result in fame for me. The place is 90% females though, which could be problematic if any of them started any kind of drama with me.

Chosen wants me to go for the HR position, because not only will I be working with people to bring the best out of them, but it’s also male dominant, and everything about the place screams “high-status”.

So if we disregard the fields, the work environment, and the nature of the job, it all boils down to Fame vs Status.

1 Like

Honestly, I’d say go with the senior HR position. Get that senior role while it is still available. Marketing is something you can get in later. There are multiple ways to get into marketing. I personally would go for seniority. (By the way I work in marketing).

90% female? Yeah…nope! That’s too much. Just wait until women in the work place start responding to your Wanted programming and your Emperor status. Even if you never sleep with any of them, I can see rumors and jealousy creating difficult situations. An attractive male in a 90% female work environment? Something will definitely go wrong.

2 Likes

This is why I realized I have to do much more healing.

I feel like on ZP it depends A LOT on how you are currently set up. The starting point of your sub journey.
I feel there is a pattern of people who either
a) already ran a lot of subs for years, so worked through shit
b) are quite young (hello @Invictus :wink: ) who dont have to work through so much shit

where the subs work best.

I might be wrong, just an observation @SaintSovereign might be interested in.

Because ever since I did the short stint of CFW for 2 weeks, the result of the other subs are pronounced. Stark works much better, as does Sex Mastery.
They still give me recon, don’t be fooled.
Although I believe that is mostly due to me listening too much.

4 Likes

Invictus still doing better than ever, if you wait a bit more maybe they’ll offer the ceo place, maybe next month or so ahahahah

4 Likes

This is something I was thinking about.
Actually, when I was in the interview today, we were discussing how the company can help me with my future career plans, and the guy told that after my initial 2 years, I would have multiple options, among which he mentioned “strategy planning”, and that’s something I told my friends about (from the forum) last night, as one of my old dreams (before I graduated) was to become a type of a person that other companies would reach out to, to help them with their future success, and becoming a strategy consultant in the future would turn me into exactly that.

My mom and girlfriend actually told me that they think that this job offer is a result of my prayers, like whether we see it from a religious perspective, or a spiritual one, we can deduce that this job suddenly appearing out of nowhere is clearly a sign that a path has been made for me, while the other places are like a test from God (if you see it from a religious POV), or the universe (if you see it from a spiritual POV), to see if I trust the path and go with it, or get distracted, and seems like everyone around me agrees on the same thing: the HR place, since before the new position change, or else I’d have the contract signed today (he had it there, with the old position offer on it).

I was actually wondering if it would cause issues, seems like you agree on that too.
While it might be a nice ego boost on a daily basis to see them attracted everyday, I’m not really into getting employed for the sake of my ego :rofl:.

Plus it would definitely cause issues between me and my girl, and one wrong move could end my career.

4 Likes

I would definitely go with the senior HR position. Definitely my way of doing things: skipping all the grunt work part and just end up leading :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Damn man, you can’t just come here and tell me my own theory back to me :rofl::rofl::rofl:
But this theory has a 92% chance of being right, simply observe results of different aged men on WZP and you’ll see why.
Also, when it comes to healing, the reason I don’t think I ever needed it (since subclub I mean) was because of the fact that I was in therapy for like 6 months before I joined, and I’m usually always dealing with things by talking to the other “me”.

3 Likes

Bro I was thinking about how if I spent a good amount of time there, while running Chosen and Stark, then people would elect me to become a board member in a few years :rofl:

2 Likes