The Invictus Experience (Stark ZP + ME ZP)

I got you, I am myself on Emperor and experiencing also some kind of wolfish behavior. To keep things just for myself etc.

1 Like

Now you see why it was 9/10 :stuck_out_tongue:

I did say that I would add Fame to it.
But to be honest, I feel like whether you go with Stark or Emperor as your main, you’d still be getting a good “base” of similarities.

Like personality wise, they’re different, as well as how they reach their goals, but they can both help you achieve similar wealth goals.

1 Like

I am curious how will I feel when I add Stark, wanna do it later, will see. Maybe Stark blow my mind and I will drop Emperor.

1 Like

Emperor is easily my favorite sub.

I managed to avoid an interview with the biggest business related newspaper in my country yesterday. Made my sister (our CEO) do it. And also told them to not even include my name in the article.

Being famous has just zero interest for me. I know this introversion of mine is a big disadvantage, but I’ll deal with it when needed.

4 Likes

Do you think that Emperor and Stark are two sides of the same coin?

Like a hard worker vs a smart worker?
A creator vs an innovator?
INTP vs ENTP?

Also, why do you say introversion is a big disadvantage?
In my opinion, the biggest strength of being an introvert is the amount of time you have to focus on the things you want, as opposed to an extrovert who would most likely be out socializing.

1 Like

Do an MBTI and let me know what you score :stuck_out_tongue:

I think INTP (I’m one) v ENTP. Everything else I think you can get with both. But I haven’t run Stark enough to know.

Doing business is way easier if you enjoy networking. I’m shooting myself in the foot when I avoid meeting new people like the plague :stuck_out_tongue:

In general, I don’t like being around people. I have a small social circle that I’m happy with it. And am not looking to widen it. And even with my closest friends, I need to have plenty of time away from them.

Covid was a blessing in disguise for me, a great excuse for not meeting anyone if I didn’t want to.

4 Likes

Honestly, I am a little bit confused with this test, because those results somehow depend on my actual mood. Sometimes it can get me some character with starting letter E, sometimes I can be with starting I. But of course, when I was trying Daredevil on Qv2 I see what it is in a real life, was it very different from Emperor’s introspective behavior.

Do not get me wrong for this stereotype, but overall what I know Finnish people hate small talk and overall are quite introverted but of course, it can not be generalized to the whole population.

2 Likes

I am going to put this to a test for now.

Started Stark (for the first time ever) today, and I consider myself an introvert, and the MBTI also showed that (forget what exactly)

Because I think, regardless of “goal” of the sub, it will be implemented in the most fitting way into your subconscious.

In my case, since I want to grow a Youtube Channel, I definitely want the fame of Stark, but it’s not really extroverted, since I am not DIRECTLY engaging with people. I am an expressive person, but I like to work alone and show the finished product.
This was also in my natal chart.

So, yeah. Let’s see. Closely following your journal also!

2 Likes

I’ll ask you something, do you feel fine talking just for the sake of talking :thinking:?

Also, your result was INFP-A :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I fucking hate small talk. Waste of time.

If I interact with people, I need the conversation to have meaning or at least have a benefit for one of us (doesnt have to be me).

4 Likes

That’s correct. But I’m introverted compared to rest of the Finns. In the MBTI I get depending on the mood 90-95% introversion. In the INTP the N part is clearly dominant too. T and P might change.

2 Likes

Current mood on Stark ZP:

1 Like

Spanish music is the absolute best especially for those who want to party. My wife is a spainard and boy do they love to party and dance. I noticed on Stark I listen to that a lot more.

I don’t think so. Emperor doesn’t thrive on attention. It thrives on work and results. Stark thrives on results through attention.

I listened to one loop of stark and absolutely hated it - it made me want to socialize just for fun, meanwhile emperor interacted negatively and made me want to focus on working not talking. I cared more about emperor’s goals personally, so stark wasn’t in line with the stack or even my goals.

Meanwhile, emperor helps you socialize in service of your purpose. Client calls and sales calls become as energized as the standard stark conversation… but outside of those conversations, there’s no excess chat, and there’s a sense of narrowly defined purpose to constantly make progress on.

Emperor if for those who want to BUILD SOMETHING, stark is for those who want to BE SOMEONE.

I thought stark would help me get trending on social media for business, but because that’s a business decision, it still falls under “building something” rather than “being someone,” it was a task better suited for the focus of emperor rather than the fame of stark

5 Likes

My man, you are so on point, that I know for a fact now that I made the better choice with Stark.

If running WANTED has made me realize anything, then it’s that attention (of any kind) pushes me to bring out the best of my abilities, the more I get cheered on, complimented, acknowledged, and recognized, the better I become, and that’s why Stark is the better fit for me.

4 Likes

Very nice line. I’m in building mode right now! I actually think that you should strive to be someone only when you already have something built. Therefore Stark would come after Emperor has done some of its work.

1 Like

That’s the biggest critique against the Myer-Briggs, the best thing you could do is take the test and then see what percentage favors E over I, S over N, T over F, P over J, to get a general idea of your personality.

I’ll take myself as an example: I test as an ENTJ, but my E is only skewed by 2% over I, and my J is skewed by 1% over P, so I could easily fall under INTJ, INTP and ENTP as well.

1 Like

Maybe with ZP we filter the archetype through our prejudices.
Sales Page doesn’t talk about becoming an “attention”, rather implies that you will become famous for doing something valuable with your talents. Not famous like a superficial tik-toker ( even you can reject the fame condition) but famous for creating something meaningful.

1 Like