The Invictus Experience (Stark ZP + ME ZP)

Invictus still doing better than ever, if you wait a bit more maybe they’ll offer the ceo place, maybe next month or so ahahahah

4 Likes

This is something I was thinking about.
Actually, when I was in the interview today, we were discussing how the company can help me with my future career plans, and the guy told that after my initial 2 years, I would have multiple options, among which he mentioned “strategy planning”, and that’s something I told my friends about (from the forum) last night, as one of my old dreams (before I graduated) was to become a type of a person that other companies would reach out to, to help them with their future success, and becoming a strategy consultant in the future would turn me into exactly that.

My mom and girlfriend actually told me that they think that this job offer is a result of my prayers, like whether we see it from a religious perspective, or a spiritual one, we can deduce that this job suddenly appearing out of nowhere is clearly a sign that a path has been made for me, while the other places are like a test from God (if you see it from a religious POV), or the universe (if you see it from a spiritual POV), to see if I trust the path and go with it, or get distracted, and seems like everyone around me agrees on the same thing: the HR place, since before the new position change, or else I’d have the contract signed today (he had it there, with the old position offer on it).

I was actually wondering if it would cause issues, seems like you agree on that too.
While it might be a nice ego boost on a daily basis to see them attracted everyday, I’m not really into getting employed for the sake of my ego :rofl:.

Plus it would definitely cause issues between me and my girl, and one wrong move could end my career.

4 Likes

I would definitely go with the senior HR position. Definitely my way of doing things: skipping all the grunt work part and just end up leading :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Damn man, you can’t just come here and tell me my own theory back to me :rofl::rofl::rofl:
But this theory has a 92% chance of being right, simply observe results of different aged men on WZP and you’ll see why.
Also, when it comes to healing, the reason I don’t think I ever needed it (since subclub I mean) was because of the fact that I was in therapy for like 6 months before I joined, and I’m usually always dealing with things by talking to the other “me”.

3 Likes

Bro I was thinking about how if I spent a good amount of time there, while running Chosen and Stark, then people would elect me to become a board member in a few years :rofl:

2 Likes

Wanna know something even better?
From everything the guy told me, the work hours are flexible (as long as it’s before 9am), and it has a gym next to it :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

It really seems that it’s your destiny!
:sunglasses:

1 Like

The 3 days washout has begun.

4 Likes

So day 1 of washout is over and I have a couple things to note down:

• physical shifting is still going on strong, and better than ever before. Even my strength is at a new level (I maxed out on the pec fly machine at 134kg), and I look much more like a guy straight out of a fitness magazine. Just need to build my abdominal muscles a bit more, because I can see some veins on my stomach, but my abs feel so underdeveloped that I need specific lighting to see 6 (with 2 of them being somewhat faint).

• Stark is the perfect archetype for me, because of one simple thing: with Stark, I’m 90% the same as when I’m high (except for the trippy stuff), which alone makes me feel more “authentic” on it.

• running ME before my stack feels like it enhanced the subs’ effects, as I can visualize my goals in a way that opens the door for extreme reality bending effects.

• finally, I have found out something about myself; I can run many different subs on a needs basis.

8 Likes

3rd day of washout:

• feeling pretty good, and my results seem to have skyrocketed.

• my physique looks so much better, like that of a superhero :muscle:t3::sunglasses:.

• attention is at an all time, and my social circles are getting bigger.

• in the last cycle with Stark ZP, I made 4 new friends.

• in the last cycle alone, I manifested 2 job offers.

• new cycle will be centered around Stark ZP, with either ME + RICH ZP, or something else.

4 Likes

Wait, wich sub would this be? Are you running the secret prerelease version of HERO or something lol?

2 Likes

hahahhaha, don’t worry, it’s not a secret sub or anything :stuck_out_tongue:

but lemme just say that Emperor ZP isn’t the only “major” subclub title that got some really good physical shifting :wink:
also, I have been wanting to say this: Mind’s Eye ZP is much more than just a visualization sub, I wouldn’t be gaining as fast if it wasn’t for ME’s magic :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Are you using Wanted again :)?

1 Like

Hahahah nah, I was thinking about it earlier (my stack starts today), but then I realized that I’m beyond WANTED now.
Attention from girls, just because I’m attractive and hot, isn’t really amusing anymore.
Like yeah, I do still get the attention (even more than when I ran WZP), but it’s not something I care about as much as the social dominance I get from Stark.

There’s a high chance I won’t be adding WZP to any stack for quite a long time.

And since I’m still comparing my options for the position I end up deciding (I think the deadline to choose is mid February), I want to make sure that I’m aligning the subs, the job, and my personal desires in the best way possible, which is why the job and stack matter a lot.

If the senior HR position, then: ME + Stark + Chosen

If the marketing position, then: ME + Stark + RICH or PCC

So for now, only the first 2 are sticking.

@SaintSovereign come to think of it, didn’t I say it during the private test once, that Stark ZP + Chosen + RICH ZP will be the stack I’ll ultimately do :thinking:?

What do y’all think of that stack?

4 Likes

Did stark just get even better than it already was?:smirk::smirk:

That explains it, i was actually wondering why you went with ME, it seems somewhat out of place with your stack. But if i understand correctly youre mostly using it like its a booster for all the other results right?

1 Like

I think you already know im all for that stack lol. Only just started but stark + chosen is already proven to be really freaking amazing to me.

1 Like

Well, more and more people have confirmed it too :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, and the other reason is because I want to strengthen my visualization skills and connecting with the other “me”.

Hahaha, it is an amazing stack, I tested it with ME ZP when I was going for the interview for the HR position, and even the interviewer kept complimenting my personality a lot, and said that not only will he help me out with everything, and gave me a higher and better position instead, but also said that they have this plan thingy where they develop a career plan for the staff, meaning he’ll even help me if I wanted to switch careers later on.

4 Likes

So what other shifting do you have if you are not using either Emperor or Wanted?

1 Like

Heheheheheheh :stuck_out_tongue:

Like I said, Stark and ME are pretty good, and Arnold isn’t the only one who can build a good body with visualization :wink:

2 Likes

So I ultimately decided to stay with the same stack as before the washout (ME + Stark + Chosen), and it was the best decision to be honest, because I’m feeling like I have leveled up in every way possible.

One thing I have realized is that when I’m on a washout, I just feel like I’m at a new baseline, and starting the same stack afterwards just levels me up more, as if I’m on a roller coaster that only goes up.

As for how will I journal for this cycle, it’s kinda weird now if I’m being honest, because like, I’m getting all the effects of the subs as they are in the sales page, with some extra effects (like bodybuilding results from Stark and ME), so it kinda makes me wonder, what would you guys like to see me write in my journal?

Here are some of the things I’ve thought about, which could be interesting:

• my talks with the other “me”.
  • my gaming results.
  • gym results.
  • things I’m learning about? I don’t know :rofl:

Like it’s becoming harder because most of the times I’d write how I feel, along with the external results, but honestly in a way, my results are the same but just bumped up.

Like for example, the fame aspect of Stark, it has been working for me since day 1, and more and more people reach out everywhere (social medias and IRL), but that’s basically what I would say, that I’m getting even more attention.

Basically, what I’m trying to say is that my stack feels so “natural” to me, that the results just feel like their part of my “normal”.

5 Likes