The Invictus Experience (Stark ZP + ME ZP)

Natural that after a while you might stop "doing’ and go into “being” mode in certain areas. This makes things flow effortlessly but also makes it harder to explain to others

2 Likes

Yeah, that sums it up.
It’s the same reason for why when I was running WANTED, I stopped posting much about it, because the results were as following on a DAILY basis:

• more attention from girls everywhere, and many of them approaching me, even if I was with my girlfriend (One girl has asked me if she could become my side chick).

• better looks everyday. I’d wake up everyday and find something particular on my body suddenly looking better than the day before, and it kept snowballing.

• felt like a total boss everywhere I went, not in the emperor way, but more like I was the prize everyone desired.

And all my results were basically around those 3 themes from WANTED, and after running it for 9 months, it kinda just became the new normal for me.

Now, this is happening with my current stack, as I’ve spent at least 3 weeks with each sub (Chosen being the longest), and I could tell you my results in the following points (which WILL be the results on a daily basis):

• Attention everywhere. I radiate an aura that makes people want to be around me, talk to me, get to know me, listen to me, and follow me. Heck I could easily start a cult and no one would question me or stop me :rofl:.

• total control of my reality, and manifestations. How often have you come across a guy who gets approached by companies to work for them, instead of him applying :stuck_out_tongue:? And trust me, I didn’t even score a First Class (the highest classification) in my degree, yet here I am, confused about which job to finally decide on, all because I know that whichever job/field I choose, I’m gonna have an amazing life and career future.

• sexiness. Every single day I get at least 3 compliments regarding either my personality, face, body, or my dressing style. Whether I’m at a restaurant, mall, gym, university, interview, or even a public bathroom, people just feel compelled to go out of their way to compliment me.

• Sex god. My girl told me today that she had to take painkillers, twice, because of how sore her lower body is, and I barely did anything other than use my hand to “play”.

• finally, gaming enhancement. While I do have some bad or dumb games (especially the first match when I’m high), my win rate in general has shot up, and I’ve been doing much better, especially in terms of strategy, decision making, predicting my enemies, intuitively taking action, learning about match ups, and knowing when to take the L and not worry much.

But yeah, a lot of the times, the general results that I post here would be fitted in one of those categories, maybe I’ll have a lot more to tell you all when I start going to work, and interact with others there, but as of right now, I’m completely dominating life in every way I wanted.

12 Likes

Epic dude!

2 Likes

What in the actual fuck. What kind of magic have you been pulling lol. Invictus walks into a job interview and suddenly the interviewer becomes the applicant.

This is some insane results man, hella respect.

2 Likes

Youre definitely confirming that i made the right choice with these two lol.

1 Like

Well, I am a magician after all :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks man, I really appreciate it :grin:

Wanna know the best thing about this stack?
It covers literally everything.

If you ever felt like adding a 3rd sub, all you’d need would be a manifestation or skill(s) based sub, like ME, HS, S&S, RICH, etc., and you’d be good :sunglasses:

One major alpha title + Chosen for some extra “feel good” and positivity (along with everything else of course haha) + any skill/manifestation based title.

All anyone would ever need in a stack.

5 Likes

You are doing conscious visualisation for manifestation with Mind’s Eye right? In your opinion does it also boost results without visualisation?

2 Likes

yes, that’s what it’s meant for, so that’s how i’m using it too.

that’s like asking if Spartan can give you a nice body without working out.
it could, but its not the best way to use the sub.

like if I wanted to boost my Stark results, I could simply just do 2 loops of Stark, instead of adding ME, don’t you think :stuck_out_tongue:?
but because of the importance of visualization, it can help you visualize your goals better, resulting in a clearer vision, which will benefit you with the other subs.

if the only reason you want to use ME is to “boost” results of another sub, then I don’t recommend it until Saint gives an official announcement for it to be used that way, however, do keep in mind that newer subs that are being released in the preview (i think from when Stark ZP came out), they all have Mind’s eye scripting within the primer.

which is also why you might have seen me ask this

2 Likes

Ok so that’s your goal with ME. More precise vision for better results.

1 Like

exactly.
A goal without a vision, is just a dream.

2 Likes

I get what you mean, it really feels like im on top of the world, things have also really been falling in my lap. The only thing im wondering about still is seduction. Although i guess ill find out soon enough lol. Its not like on this stack im capable of worrying about anything lol, i know for a fact things will fall into place one way or another.

How has stark been for mastering skills and all that btw? The sales page talks quite a bit about it about hoe you can easily master everything. If that part is strong enough you may not even need any skill based titles at all.

2 Likes

I think you already answered this in your journal, through your experience, but I’ll tell you my experience as well.
For me, Stark ZP makes me feel like a prodigy, someone who just knows how to do things and does them skillfully, even if it was something I just picked up.

4 Likes

I’ve been feeling this as well.

One Major stack + Chosen / ME (maybe even rotate every 21 days) + the third could be whatever you feel like right now.
Seems to be the play!

I am itching to test Emperor, but Stark feels so nice

3 Likes

if only ME became (or had) a life charger, then just imagine the possibilities :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Quick update:

• was starting to get curious about KHAN, but then the other “me” came to have a talk :sweat_smile::rofl:.

• got a meeting/interview/discussion with the tourism council (the marketing job), they told me that they wanted to meet me again before they give me the final offer, I don’t know why, but let’s see what happens :sweat_smile:.

• since I already talked so much about the general results of the subs, especially Stark, I’ll tell y’all a very specific result I’ve started to notice, more like a new habit, but I noticed I’ve been wearing more branded clothes, instead of just wearing anything.
    Now why is this a significant change? Because I’ve been the type of a person who doesn’t care about branded clothes, because let’s face it, when your body looks amazing, then it doesn’t matter if what your wearing comes from Zara or Gucci, you’re still gonna look amazing, but Stark is making me lean towards more “expensive” brands.

• music taste changed is at anime osts again :rofl:

5 Likes

invictus can you be my friend :slightly_smiling_face: @Invictus

2 Likes

You don’t even need to ask :grin:

What brought you here :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I just bought Wanted ZP today. You and Luther24 inspired me. Also, I’m thinking your aura of Stark ZP is working on me, haha :sweat_smile::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Oooooo
Seems like you’re ready to become a prize :wink:

If you have any questions about it, then hit me up anytime (either here, your journal, or in PM), I’ll be happy to help.

2 Likes

Not just any prize. A prize people actually WANT. :sunglasses:

Okay, thanks so much. I’m wishing you much more success on your journey :slight_smile:

2 Likes