The Invictus Experience (Stark ZP + ME ZP)

you will ma man :sunglasses:

thanks man, i’m pretty stoked for tomorrow :partying_face:

3 Likes

Okay a big update (and interview overview) is coming later today, but I wanted to make a quick post about something I noticed today:

The aura of Emperor had somewhat of an imprint on the interviewer, from the last time I saw her.

If you guys want any context to what I’m saying, here’s the interview I did after my first loop of emperor;

7 Likes

You sold yourself great. If nothing else I’m sure they’d be willing to hire just to see if your performance matches your promise; and when it does, it’ll look great on their part too for having brought you on.

1 Like

Ayyyy thanks ma man, but trust me, today was waaaaay too good.

In fact, I’ll give you a little spoiler before I post everything later, but after the interview was over, the head of the national & regional marketing (the same girl I mentioned above) took me to see the marketing team.
We chilled for a good 10 mins, got to really know them, performed some magic for them, and I left with all of them telling the girl to “have him start from this Sunday” :joy:, and then one of them pointed at a desk and said “I’ll make sure you get this desk, so you can sit next to me and avoid the fangirls” :rofl: funny people.

P.S. Sundays for us are like Mondays for westerners; aka first day of the week for work.

4 Likes

Lol damn that sounds on par with my executive story from the other day. Can’t wait to see your full update bro. I actually treat sunday like the first day of the week myself although I’m here in the U.S.

3 Likes

hahahah we’ll see if it can really compare with your stuff, because let’s face it, I’m still at level 1 when it comes to work life, and you’re at the final boss stage :stuck_out_tongue:

but on a side note: i’m listening to Primal ZP right now :wink:

2 Likes

Enjoy it man. I wouldn’t say I’m on the final level yet, I just have the spotlight on me for right now. I plan to use that limelight to my advantage too.

1 Like

Alright guys, so today’s interview/meeting update;
stark ZP was the dominant one for this interview

Woke up in the morning feeling like a goofball for some reason, I had a dream about finding the formula that revealed the secrets of the multiverse to me… moving on, I listened to a loop of Stark ZP, got ready and went to my car, headed for the interview.

Now, a little backstory, and some key details, this is the same place I got interviewed at for the first time during the stacking private test, where @SaintSovereign recommended Chosen before the interview, and it went super well, then I used Emperor ZP (for the first time) on the day I had my second interview with them, which I pointed out above, and today, I went there with the confidence and charm of Stark. A key detail: I mentioned the place as just a “tourism company”, but I realized that I was kinda downplaying it, as it’s not really “just a tourism company”, but the council of tourism for the country, as in this organizational body is responsible to market the whole country to the rest of the world :sweat_smile:, I feel like I failed to mention that before, oh well, now y’all know.

So back to the story:

I reached there and was greeted by the HR lady, who I instantly cracked a joke with, making her laugh before we went to the lift, which took me to the marketing department’s floor.

Once there, I was told to sit and wait outside till my “interviewer” arrives, since he had a small meeting on another floor, I was like no biggy, and just chilled there. Moments later, a gentleman arrives with some bags in his hand, asking for the same person who’s supposed to interview, apparently his meeting is right after mine, so me being the curious George that I am, I started eavesdropping on his conversation with one of the employees there, to know what he’s there for (don’t judge guys :rofl:), and it turned out that he was from the ministry of sports, and there was some talk about VR headsets or something.

Now when I heard, I thought to myself “who the hell is going to interview me?! Why’s a there an old dude with VR headsets in a marketing department”. So one after, the head of national & regional marketing (lets call her H) came to me, greeting me and asking if I brought my cards (she wanted to see magic last time), and you know I sure brought them for the extra attention :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.

Anyways, I talk to her and catch up a bit, and then the guy who’s supposed to interview me arrives, I greet him and all, then we start talking and he apologizes for not clearly remembering which candidate am I, because my CV was with H, so she went to get it, while I straight up told him: “so tell me some things about yourself, since an interview is just a formal get together, isn’t it?”, AND BOY WAS HE HOOKED. He started laughing and talking to me, telling me that he felt like he got blown away by some sort of a charisma bomb from the way I was talking. He kept asking me question here and there, and in my head I was thinking “who even is this dude?”, mainly because he was asking me the same things H asked me last time, but low and behold, he said the following:

oh I’m sorry for not introducing myself yet, I got absorbed into the conversation so quickly, but my name is X, and I’m the VP of the council”.

Now, Stark had my back and held my poker face, but deep down I was like “HOLY FUCK”, when he kept praising me at first, I just thought of him as just a commoner in the council, but THE FRICKING VP OF THE COUNCIL?!

Later on he tells me “so you really want to work here?”, I answered by saying “while I would love to work here, especially because of the fact that I can both express my creativity, and patriotism, you would have to sell the job to me like I’m selling myself to you, after all, we ARE in the marketing department”, followed by a laugh from both of us, and he was like “you’re going to like the offer”, and then he just ends the interview there.

I was just left confused :rofl:, but wait, there’s more…
After the VP left, H came up to me and told me to “come and meet the team”, so I was like sure why not, and I don’t think I’ve ever felt like such a VIP as I did today. They all gathered up to see who it is when I was talking to H and making our way there, then they started asking me questions to get to know me, then H tells them about me being a magician and having my cards with me, and they all go like “MAGIC! MAGIC! MAGIC!” :rofl:
So I did the one routine that I was telling y’all that Stark ZP helped me come up with, and boy oh boy were they impressed. One of the guys came to me and told me “bro, you should be using this on tinder”, so I laugh, but then something happened, H hit his arm and said “don’t tell him about things like that”.

Now I’m not jumping to conclusions, but she’s the same one who called me before randomly, and started talking about things and asked me to bring cards the next time I’d see her :eyes:, and I did mention that after 9 months of WANTED, I do have permanent effect on girls, so y’all are free to guess what her behavior hinted at :rofl:

But yeah, now I just wait to see what they have to offer.

14 Likes

Pretty sure she’s thinking about the :eggplant:
9 months of Wanted! That’s some serious programming. I can’t wait until I have a full year of Chosen + Emperor.

Great testimonial, bro!!!

3 Likes

Are you listening the whole 15 minutes or less?

1 Like

She probably loves veggies a lot :rofl:

Spending more than 6 months on any program would be life changing to be honest, as I still feel like WANTED is constantly active.
Till this day.

Always bro, sometimes I’d even bump it up to 2 loops if I want an extra edge :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Damn you are good :).

1 Like

I mean, my pattern would make you feel like I’m a mad scientist, since it’s a bit too extreme for anyone here to handle.

1 Like

I trust you. You are doing what you are capable of and I wish it to you.

1 Like

I feel like I might end up causing too much envy if I revealed it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yeah that is certain but you know there are many different people, but some of them like me we like read your hilarious stories :slight_smile:
And it is also inspiring. We are also here to encourage each other.
So please do not stop and tell us more :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What @Deadpool said, your a good inspiration and a good motivator to keep on going on the path of improvement

2 Likes

And do not mind those jealous folks :).

2 Likes

@Mogul_Nascent @Deadpool are you guys indirectly telling me to reveal the pattern and all :rofl:?

1 Like

Was it not obvious :smiley: ? I am very curious.

1 Like