Main Disc. Thread - Stark ZP

If you come across the post in question and remember my asking, please tag me in it!

If it’s in this thread I’m sure I’ll come across it sooner or later :slight_smile:

I think Stark ZP is my favorite title, besides the obvious one, Sage Immortal.

2 Likes

Hey Saint, you said this in March 2020:

Is that still true for ZP?
I want to focus on money right now, but I feel Stark - since it’s a bit broader - might tackle other issues first (like for example the relationship) which is why I wanted to add Mogul.

Or should one rather run Mogul solo then? (or even AM?)

I remember you said on ZP, be as focused as possible.

2 Likes

Found the post after going through hundreds of Saints recent posts lol

@Fire has given the go ahead for Stark ZP. It’s on deck now. Ya’ll, this script… is phenomenal. Makes me rethink my custom Chosen idea, but I know I need that now. I can’t believe he wrote this while dealing with Omicron. That man is an absolute tank, the dedication he has to enhancing everyone’s lives.
He deserves a hand of applause for this one.

He didn’t use the words I used above but he “compared” with Chosen and his Custom Chosen Idea, which is why I (!) made the connection there is some positivity in it, or innvoation towards the greater good, idk.

However, I have 3 loops of Stark ZP behind me and I can say that positivity and belief in the future is a thing. I thought it was old Chosen runs, but could just be Stark :wink:

9 Likes

Ahh, I did see that one. Thanks though, my friend.

1 Like

Now that I’ve run both stark and emperor for 21 days each on separate stacks. I can confidentiality say that stark is one for me. I’m just much more eloquent in using my words and can easily articulate what I’m trying to get across and I find that very useful in day to day interactions, people genuinely like me if I give them a chance and truly take my compliments or criticisms to heart so I gotta be careful with that . I have also experienced the alpha part of stark in a situation when I didn’t want to interact with people and they left me alone. Women wise I’m just much better in talking to them but not good at escalating so maybe I’ll add ps to my next stack after the break

6 Likes

It’s been a while since I posted an update here, so here you go :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Woke up in the middle of the loop

Holy fuck i feel like the fucking flash, my mind and my body is like a fucking limitless being

Im in my bed but my head is so fast, like i could think of a lot of stuff can feel very slick and fast

Fucking hell this is awesome man, yooo this is insane, i slept only for 3 hours but i could now wake up and crush this day easily at 2 am

Broooooooo stark is the fucking shit godamnnnnnnnn brooo i feel so fast like a genuis hahahahahhahhahahah

Broooooooooooooo this sub gels with me so gooood with one loops i feel weird and different

HOLY SHIT

excuse my fucking language boys, your boi here was so thristy for strong ass results for about now 5 months ive been living off small snail results

But bro this shit is insane, i feel like im on cocaine hahahaha like a limitless pill broooo

@SaintSovereign my man this is insane, i cant sleep now HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

20 Likes

Glad to see the results finally hitting.
But let’s cut back a bit on the f-bombs, ya’ll. :wink:

12 Likes

HAHAHAH mb but damn i feel like the flash from dc or marvel or whatever the character is from bro what kind of crack is in this sub?

Dude this is insane im so happy man im tearing up

LETS GOOOOOOOOO i could go for a run rn in the cold, but i have to sleep. I heard that testosterone levels is related to sleep quality

Need me some quality natty gains to maintain

But im happy man. Wow i was so hungry for stuff to move with me progressing, but now i surely did the right move

LETS GOOOO

Now back to bed hahah

4 Likes

Now you have the proof that you need, and when you have the belief that it works down, things speed up. Great results :muscle:

6 Likes

Im very happy that this happened

But freak i cannot sleep. Thats the downside

but the sub working makes for all of it honestly

3 Likes

I think for you, Stark is going to do the same thing it does to me, which is basically like taking a scoop pre workout with an energy drink :rofl:

2 Likes

Bro i feel like im on freaking crack.

Im so fast its weird

You know when you get off the treadmill on some high speed. Then you stop and start walking on the regular floor and you feel very fast and weird

Dude thats how im feeling with my brains lol

12 Likes

Can confirm, I’m a walking advertisement for Monster energy drink with no logos.

This post is not sponsored by Monster or any of its affiliates.

Yet.

5 Likes

Realized that in this past month of using Stark, I’ve been more social than I have been in years. I’m talking to much more people at the gym, more people are asking to make plans with me than ever before, it’s really upped the social game up to another degree. Best and most important part is that it’s being dictated on my terms and not others.

23 Likes

Am I the only one who feels like his words are becoming hypnotic?

specifically when i’m telling stories, it’s like they get so entranced by every word, and even the way I tell my stories have changed a lot.
it certainly is one of the things that has been contributing to my enhanced charisma.

anyone else?

12 Likes

if you saw the addiction of people to my stories, you’d probably think I did some magic on them.
but yeah, it’s because I was somewhat told that talking to me feels magnetic, as in they can’t help but get attached.

2 Likes

Me too
They fucking crave me

4 Likes

idk about hypnotic story-telling yet (i’m going to keep an eye out now for this)…but I noticed today that a woman I was instantly attracted to couldn’t stop smiling and beaming through her eyes at me (masks are still mandated here) while I interacted with her to give my burger order lol

I watched her take a few other orders (as non-creepily as possible) to see if that was her default way with people…and it wasn’t :muscle:

And, she lit up again when giving me my order as I exchanged a few choice words with her.

So overall, yea…I think Stark is unblocking things and enhancing more of my charisma, which probably helps create that sense of hypnotizing others…but from my limited understanding of hypnosis, they have to be willing participants to begin with :wink:

11 Likes

Stark makes me super social, but its a LOT of fun.

Was out buying flowers for the wife, and was just chatting up the cashier women all the time, anything they said was commented with a witty or sassy remark.

And it was completely natural.

For someone who REALLY had issues talking to people in the past, this is a big change. I mean, I ran a bunch of subs that already healed most of these issues, but Stark really sent it into overdrive.

17 Likes