Budewr’s journal

I feel very brain foggy, bro everything is out of focus

1 Like

Processing and recon.

You might need a bit more washout.

1 Like

Think about it this way, if you injected testosterone at 400mg per week, 3 times a week, for 16 weeks, but no weightlifting whatsoever, and don’t make ANY significant gains, then are you gonna say that steroids don’t work?

These subs are like that.

1 Like

Gonna start my listening at the 4th

But if i feel brain foggy the next days ill take more rest

1 Like

finished my washout :slight_smile:

listened to my playlist overnight

posture is doing great while im making my smoothie feeling a bit sharp

also ive been feeling anxious a lot whenever i wake up, cause i have this weird paranoia that somehow the zp files didnt play correctly or that my phone was muted and it couldnt play em, or that the playlist somehow went wrong or that the headphones fell down while im asleep

and that might be the reason with my littlie results but lol its bunch of thoughts i know everything is correct, like the playlist my head position when im asleep to avoid the headphone to not be wore off

but the anxious is real though lol, whenever i wake up it always happens i just keep thinking about that maybe the zp files didnt play correctly

1 Like

until now. nothing crazy with results with either programs

paragon or ascension

gonna give more time for this month, if it dont go well il go back to stark as a main sub

maybe ascension + stark :+1: but that merely depends on how paragon will do in this 21 day cycle, ascension too

although i kinda can see some posture change, but barley anything else

LETS FREAKING GOOOOO

Your boi back on track im start c-walking

1 Like

I probably only slept for 3 hours and a half. But i gotta start my day.

1 Like

Day 3 of running 1 loop of stark 1 loop of ascension ,

less noticeable effects from stark than that i experienced at day 1

i woke up feeling a bit tired the same effect of my body wanting more and more sleep so that might be recon,

2 Likes

Observation: noticed my focus while reading is improved while theres people talking in the cafe

Usually i feel so out of focus and cant focus when people are talking

But now it seems very clear and its just background noise and i can read nicely

Stark effect id assume, or paragon but definitely its there

2 Likes

What’s your current stack?

1 Like

Stark + Ascension + Paragon

Cool. Thank you.

1 Like

I occasionally use to get a high feeling the first time listening to a sub then things normalized days later,. this was especially true for stark and limitless.

You might find it takes a couple of more hours for processing to occurr before you feel the tiredness go away.

2 Likes

i honestly felt this high only once with stark rn, but maybe more time is needed for it to be a bassline

cheers man

Day 2 : Paragon day

Ran 1 loop of paragon yesterday

Woke up feeling very calm and whole in some way, like i really had a good sleep and im feeling different

Regularly my sleep quality isnt that good.

But woke up feeling nice. I think that paragons influence but it feels more mentally and bodily

2 Likes

Observation:

Playlist 1 : 1x Stark 1x Ascension

Just woke up with a biological watch timing. I had the alarm on 6 am , but i woke up at 5:58

Once i woke up i felt a rush. Same thing as before i feel very fast and productive. Its like if my normal life is 1x speed. Im now at 1.5x

Just woke up. Lets see how the day goes

But that’s definitely stark

3 Likes

@RVconsultant please can you change the journal’s name into “Budewr’s journal”

Gonna lay back from the forum for a while.

Seems like everyone just wanna jump on you when you say something . I dont like that.

Maybe its just text and im taking it personally. But i do try my best to look at things and observing ans trying to be present while looking at people’s comments

Also the forum became a habit to me which is not good. I check on it just like twitter which is not good

Gonna save my results on voice memos. I prefer that way

Cheers everyone:)

7 Likes

@RVconsultant hey rv can you reach me through PM please?

i couldnt msg u