Main Disc. Thread - CHOSEN [Now Available!]

To those who’ve run Chosen:

Since I have nearly zero desire to “lead” people other than having my own small team of advisors, what could running Chosen do for me personally? Would I mean to get better at “leading myself”?

1 Like

In this case, go with Stark or Emperor. If you don’t have a need to lead, Chosen will… well, just feel really good to run. And you’ll be crazy positive. And say positive stuff a lot, lol.

12 Likes

Would stacking Chosen with Heartsong (once it’s ZP) skew the “leadership” towards being more dominant in the relationship?

1 Like

@SaintSovereign I know you’re probably busy and all, but I just had a quick question;

During the private stacking test, you told me that ALZP didn’t have any physical shifting, right?

Did you only add the Physical shifting (the eyes, voice, etc.) during the public preview? Or was it also present in the testing version :thinking:?

2 Likes

Skew in what way? I actually had to Google ‘skew’ to reassure myself that I understand the meaning, 'cause I felt like I was misreading the direction of your question and ended up more discombobulated :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Would that be a good thing to you, or not in line with what you want?

Sage theory time…

To me, ‘positive leadership’ implies nothing of dominance; however, ‘positive’ implies - to me - a leadership style that goes in a way that you desire. That’s positive… To you. And for the ones you have influence over

Leadership. What is a leader? Someone who leads, clearly. I’ve never really met a leader that was ‘submissive’ and respected. Not in the long term.

But, I’ve also met very effective leaders that, though they clearly have dominant traits and potential, don’t have to radiate dominance in order to have an effective leadership.

I saw one in the mirror this morning, actually.

I’ve seen Saint touch on the old debate of how one can even really define ‘alpha’ in a way that can be accepted universally (edit: my re-wording of how I understood his reasoning). I daresay the same can be said of ‘dominance’, to a lesser extent.

If dominance is what you were seeking (I say were 'cause your post is over two weeks old) in your relationship, then I’m certain that Chosen would work towards that.

Chosen in tandem with Heartsong, most definitely.

Tagging @SaintSovereign to fact check my musing 'cause I don’t wanna be the origin of misinformation. Especially on two of my favorite titles.

This seems like a very good support ticket, though.

Edit: Hey, @Palpatine it just clicked in my head that you may actually be testing this since HS ZP was recently released :man_facepalming:t4: I need to catch up on your journal again.

4 Likes

Listened to Chosen with Stark today before an interview, here are today’s updates (within 2 hours)

3 Likes

Can we say that choosen will suit “empath” and “HSP highly sensitive people” better than emperor?

1 Like

Chosen? Definitely. I am most likely HSP and Chosen was the first sub I have ever run that made me feel hopeful and optimistic
When you deal with emotional vampires all day that’s huge
Stack Chosen with Love Bomb ZP. Nothing more important than learning to love yourself

5 Likes

As someone who also suffers from depression I have to agree. It’s way too easy to get sucked into feeling negative all the time but unfortunately it becomes a gateway to endless anxiety

2 Likes

I was considering a Self Concept custom and these two were gonna be my main cores for it! Agree with you 100%.

2 Likes

The Self Image module would add nicely

Any Chosen reviwes?
What would give something like
Chosen + Wanted
Chosen + Khan?

1 Like

If this is accurate

Why this is happening?

Chosen is a beautifier, among other things. It has a strong aura that makes other people feel warmth toward you as if they felt a warm summer breeze.

My partner is on Emperor, Chosen, and Love Bomb. The attraction he gets from the ladies is beyond smiles and stares. Women make loud comments about how cute he is and comments like “look at that guy”. They don’t care who hears it or knows about it. The other day there was a very pretty red head in the car next to him, smiling and staring at him while he was driving. She laughed at her boyfriend when he complained about it. Usually the guys don’t complain or even seem surprised when their girls stare at my partner.

Someone gave him a hundred dollars at work the other day for sitting down and talking to them for ten minutes.

19 Likes

At first when getting to know @Invictus a bit through his posts I kinda raised an eyebrow at this concept but you know what? He was right.

A sense of playful cockiness not only gives you an edge to your personality but seems to make others enjoy interacting with you more, on top of it just being easier to be yourself publicly and privately. Even if ppl (especially women for some reason), seem to be off out by it at first it eventually does win ppl over somehow.

You don’t have to be obnoxious about it either. I tend to express it calmly but sometimes I’ll say crazy or even taboo things nonchalantly and make ppl burst with laughter.

4 Likes

Well damn lol I might have to try this combo for kicks one day. It’s clear that you also have become more attracted to him too.

2 Likes

I think he has been using this combination since February. We do get along a lot better now that he’s on this stack. His social status has increased a lot and he’s easier to get along with. He used to be destructive, but this stack is bringing out the best in him.

9 Likes

Does Chosen seem to weaken this cockiness aspect in someone’s personality?

Sounds great!

1 Like

Eh for me it actually seems to inspire a mild aggression or a sense of mild euphoria. It seems to alternate between those 2 extremes every time I play it.

1 Like

Nice.
To be honest, I hope Chosen can make one like Kirk and Picard.

1 Like