Main Disc. Thread - CHOSEN [Now Available!]

Well damn lol I might have to try this combo for kicks one day. It’s clear that you also have become more attracted to him too.

2 Likes

I think he has been using this combination since February. We do get along a lot better now that he’s on this stack. His social status has increased a lot and he’s easier to get along with. He used to be destructive, but this stack is bringing out the best in him.

9 Likes

Does Chosen seem to weaken this cockiness aspect in someone’s personality?

Sounds great!

1 Like

Eh for me it actually seems to inspire a mild aggression or a sense of mild euphoria. It seems to alternate between those 2 extremes every time I play it.

1 Like

Nice.
To be honest, I hope Chosen can make one like Kirk and Picard.

1 Like

That’s very specific. Did someone describe your aura that way?

What does he do for work?

2 Likes

Yes he did. He didn’t say that it was an aura of course, just that it was the feeling he felt when he saw me. Most are very warm to me when I use Chosen, they just don’t go into any details.

I’d rather not specify. A client came in, like they do all the time. The client was just generous and gave him $100 for taking ten minutes out of his time to talk to him. My partner doesn’t charge by the hour to talk to people.

4 Likes

I see. Thank you for elaborating.

2 Likes

So if you run Chosen with Khan, the Kirk and Khan aspects would fight for supremacy. LOL

1 Like

Thanks for that combo suggestion, I made bank in sales today running 5 minutes of each program in a row and had hella fun doing it.

2 Likes

That’s a great idea to just run the files 5 minutes each. Are you still keeping a journal? I haven’t seen it in a while, and you always get such great results.

2 Likes

Lol surprised you haven’t seen it, I post almost daily. You’d probably have to check the activity section in my profile if you’re interested.

1 Like

Think Dwayne Johnson or even Schwarzy warm and supportive Khans:wink:

2 Likes

@Ice CE seeing this in action all these months later…

3 Likes

This was too funny! Love The Conchords!

James you are a great man. A man amongst men a champion. The robin hood of the SC community. You will arise like a dragon and be reborn in the new vortex. The vortex makes you the centre of the universe The vortex will guide you too your destiny.

3 Likes

I think you will be the chosen of your customers

So the sales page says:

• Attract romantic partners who are on the same positive, powerful wavelength as you [optional, Chosen will not interfere with existing relationships]

This is interesting, we know that Heartsong, for example, changes the people around you (I know that from experience), as well as @Invictus can report that Wanted changes a lot how his gf reacts, etc.

So why does Chosen not make an existing partner more fitting to your new positive being @SaintSovereign ?

1 Like

Because maybe the existing partner has not the same wavelength of positivity.
But maybe the existing partner can have the same wavelength if this existing partner starts to lisen to maybe “Chosen”

2 Likes

@James are you still running chosen ? if so i would appreciate you sharing your experiences.

Many thanks