Main Disc. Thread - CHOSEN [Now Available!]

@Davisnwc you are really going places with chosen i cant wait to hear how things are 30 days from now !.

1 Like

Did you feel like you needed to lead others on Chosen?

I am just curious what effect this has on women. On me I definitely felt the pull to push others towards their better self, which some people HATE lol

What did it do to you?

4 Likes

Leading others became part of who I was. I really enjoyed to help people out and to encourage them. They felt my warmth and were always open to my gentle encouragement. Even relatives who are very hard to please and disliked me absolutely loved being around me and even admired me when I was on Chosen. You need to be seen as both competent and warm to be considered to be charismatic. You have to have both of these traits. Chosen has that.

13 Likes

I’m sure it can, but it’s not what we made Chosen for, so we aren’t listing it as an official objective. Don’t want to send the wrong signals to people.

1 Like

I thought I reported seeing a change in my girlfriend when I ran it, didn’t I?

Whenever I ran Chosen (especially before switching to sage, and during the private test) my girlfriend became much more motivated in her studies and to become a better girlfriend, friend, daughter and sister.

My positive and inspiring behavior affected her, and inspired her to become a better person.

11 Likes

I’ve always been looking forward to trying Chosen when I get some healing and foundational things handled.

But recently I’ve seen at least one post that it makes you too nice. Now being a recovered nice guy that makes me stop in my tracks and approach more cautiously.

Did you find that it made you too nice? To me it seems it only brought good things to the table for you. It turned cold people into warm people. Do people also respect your boundaries more or was there any change there?

3 Likes

I think chosen would be a great combination with emperor. When i run emperor people stay away from me like i am emitting some kind of aura to say stay away don’t mess with me. Come to think if it when i was running emperor people kept their distance from me at the gym. They said hello quickly and moved on. Then i stacked it with GLM and went to chat to this girl in the sauna she got scared and walked away. So i dropped GLM.

6 Likes

Was it on emperor zp?

Chosen comes with CFW, that’s a sub you might be interested in trying. I would have dreams about people and would remember things that happened that I was surprised to see that I must have needed healing regarding those situations.

The sub definitely made me come across as nicer, but the niceness came from a place of compassion, not from people pleasing. I was experiencing so much positivity from this sub that it was hard to not be positive. I was not a walking mat. I was firm and even strict when I had to be, and I had no problem doing that. People were really positive to me, I could see the warmness in their eyes when they would look at me. There was an approachability factor, but people did respect my boundaries. I was able to connect with people, instantly. I knew what to say with just a quick glance. My partner would tell me often that I had a vibe of strength, royalty or positivity without me even telling him what I was running.

I don’t think I had any problems with people in real life trying to take advantage of my niceness and I was not too nice. I actually shut the door on someone’s face who would come to my house every few weeks to try to take advantage of my generosity. :slight_smile: She started complaining about it, and I laughed so hard.

14 Likes

Oh yea I remember that about the door shutting situation! I’ll have to go back and read your experiences with Chosen. I’m running DR now so after that I might just go straight to Chosen.

1 Like

My experience with Chosen from Within was similar.

I only ran it for 18 days. But in those 18 days:

1. I found myself going back to memories of my ex-girlfriend from a loooong time ago. Thinking of her in a positive light and with appreciation.

2. Her step-father ‘coincidentally’ contacted me ‘out of the blue’. He sent me an email to say hello and to see how I was doing. This was after 28 years.

So yeah, CFW’s no joke.

15 Likes

Thanks for clearing that up! Imma be back on the Chosen train, for sure. Regardless of partners. Such a great sub!

Thanks for your insight! Lovely!

This seems to be the Mastercombo. Perfect balancing as Saint keeps mentioning with that ERB method. Grounded and focused with Emperor, loving and warm and caring with Chosen.

I ran Chosen almost solo for months and it made me a bit “too much in the skies” I.e. not putting boundaries. Definitely get a grounding sub to balance this.

3 Likes

These experience for Emperor & GLM were both on ZP?

Man, Chosen is so freaking uplifting. I ran it as my third sub in my custom so only every few days, yet everytime I feel so inspired and positive. Amazing.

11 Likes

Crazy. I once burned my eyelashes when playing with fire and since I ran chosen they regrew but even crazier they became massive and they curled giving me very dreamy and tunneling eyes.

I also have APS:Head in my custom so it might be from other scripts but definitely possible, dna can be repaired… good job. :ok_hand:

Little bit like this but naturally… I suppose the body reacts to the scripting giving the cells the intent to curl up these lashes. It’s beautiful!

17 Likes

That’s really cool. What else do you have in your custom? Have you been playing it for a while?

4 Likes

Hi @Malkuth, I will share it, perhaps in a personal journal.

Feeling it is not appropriate to derail this exciting thread as per the campfire policy, I prefer everyone remains warmed. So not a stomper of the fire here.

I keep silent for the most part for now but we can always have a chat if you’d like. I can share the results which have manifested already though.

Received it a few days ago, seen lots of results.

For your interest it has stark and chosen. :fire::sparkles::sunglasses:

1 Like

Excelente!

And good point, re: camp-:fire:

Feel free to pop over to my journal anytime with random comments related to your sub experience. There are multiple campfires there. haha. They cast light and shadow equally with little regard for straight lines or defined themes.

3 Likes

@Houdini, Women today would pay big bucks for those lashes. Wow, nice. Happy for you.

I know everyone is unique and different in how ZP works with them, but did anyone else running Chosen stop eating meat or switched to pescatarian?

For me personally, I’m thinking this must of happened because of the virtues and moral aspect of Chosen. It just suddenly and deeply did not make sense to eat animals, as I love animals and have an even greater empathy for all living creatures now.

4 Likes