Main Disc. Thread - Mind's Eye ZP

With Aphantasia, you literally CANNOT see anything behind closed eyes. Its always black. When people say imagine this or that, you’d think its a figure of speech. Speaking from personal experience.

Re-read the reply I sent you above.

2 Likes

Here is an image we can use both as a Test,
and as a way to Track Progress with Mind’s Eye.

… Only the Visual ability.

:relieved:

8 Likes

Got a 6 now, was a 1 before I used Minds Eye t^2 as part of my stack for 60 days last year and zp for a few weeks earlier this year.

3 Likes

Thank you for letting the group know about The Law of Assumption. This is righteous!
Namaskar​:pray::+1:

1 Like

I’ve been using ME to help me with my bodybuilding goals, while applying Arnold’s philosophy, and I’ve found it to be amazing at helping me consciously guide my results.

1 Like

Adding this here.

The first picture barely touches upon that place of eternal darkness, the unborn light, the realm of Death that the aphantasiac experiences in closed eye visuals :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

if you can dream you can visualize.
its just a matter of getting relaxed enough and right brainwaves

3 Likes

anyone currently running this product solo?

if yes, have you noticed any significant increase in your creativity/problem solving ability?

again, im specifically looking for feedback from people running this product solo

1 Like

hey man.

this was almost a month ago?

any updates?

have you found a product to achieve this yet?

1 Like

Elon musk is absolutely NOT an exceptional programmer.

this is a massive MYTH.

Please go read any books on the founding of paypal and you will learn the truth about Elon Musk’s programming ability.

Elon Musk has got to be one of the most overrated human beings in any field in the history of the world.

again, if anyone disagrees please go read or watch documentaries on the founding of paypal.

Elon Musk absolutelly does NOT belong to even be mentioned in the same universe as bill gates and mark zuckerberg; he is nowhere near as exceptional in any way as these 2 men.

What the general public thinks of Elon Musk is not even 1% of what the reality actually is.

Elon musk is easily one of the biggest frauds in the history of the world.

6 Likes

You really need to put more work in your questions, bro! :joy:

1 Like

Well, i don’t whether he is an innovative person or not.
All i know is that he is just another greedy capitalist who doesn’t mind starting a massacre as long as he can benefit himself monetarily.

1 Like

What does their respective net worth say though?
A better question is why you get so worked up about some dude that you don’t even know when that person is out there living his best life completely unaware of your existence? :thinking:

7 Likes

Someone is asking a viable question if you can’t answer him . Don’t show disrespect . And his questions are clear and articulated well .

2 Likes

Yes I see them , but unfortunately no one’s run solo zp . And May be there is some user who run solo & see the question and answer him.

2 Likes

Dude, chill.

2 Likes

this is exactly why 2 of the people i’m friends with (from this forum), who have run/are running 2 of the subs he asked about, solo, aren’t interested the least bit in answering him.

2 Likes

My experience with people on the spectrum is that they have a tendency to care/invest themselves way too much about things that the vast majority of people wouldn’t care nearly as much for.

1 Like

What does “on the spectrum” mean?