The Dragon's way

Here is my new journal about Dragon Reborn and CFW. The old journal is closed.
OLD JOURNAL

5 Likes

DAY 19

2nd cycle

STACK

Dragon Reborn ST1 ZP 1 LOOP MASKED / CFW ZP 1 LOOP MASKED

• today Dragon Reborn ST1 ZP 1 loop / CFW ZP 1 loop in the morning

After my bad day yesterday i was rewarded with a quiet night. No problematic dreams. It was now the second quiet night in a row. It seems like this wild phase is over now? I’ll wait and see, I’m still a bit skeptical whether something else is coming. Otherwise, i feel better today than yesterday. Calmer and more relaxed also more grounded again.

2 Likes

Love this idea!

1 Like

DAY 20 REST DAY

2nd cycle

STACK

Rest day. After browsing the forum today and reading that the subs should perhaps be weakened, I bought Paragon. I’ve wanted this sub for a long time and now the right time has come. I will use them for the next health problems that are sure to come. I don’t have any health problems at the moment, but you never know what’s coming. At least the reports about Paragon are very impressive. A sub you should have.
Otherwise it’s a calm day and I’m pretty balanced. The only thing I notice today is that I need a lot of alone time. I’m happy when I have my rest. It’s not a day for great activities.

3 Likes

Ultimate Healing!

5 Likes

DAY 21

2nd cycle

STACK

Additional: AsCh ZP 1 LOOP/WEEK MASKED

• today Dragon Reborn ST1 ZP 1 loop / CFW ZP 1 loop in the morning /AsCh 1 loop

Today is the last day of the second cycle. I decided to run AscensionChamber for the first time after reading that it is a booster for the other subs. What happened next was amazing. I lost a loved one two years ago. I couldn’t cry about it for the whole two years. I was petrified inside. Now after AsCh I suddenly felt the need to look at old pictures again and tears flowed for the first time in two years. This is incredible progress in my grief that I carry around with me. It is definitely the combination of DR+CFW+AsCh and AsCh probably tip the scales.

I will now listen to AsCh once a week. Already an impressive result after one loop. Working through this trauma was my main goal in starting DR and it seems to be working. There is more to address, but the main goal is getting closer. Starting tomorrow there will be rest days and then DRST2 will start.

6 Likes

WASHOUT 1

First washout day. I feel very balanced and calm today. Better than yesterday. The night was quiet and there were no special dreams. The phase actually seems to be over at the moment.

2 Likes

WASHOUT 2

Second day of the washout. The dreams are back. Not as vivid and strong as weeks before, but problematic again. I thought this phase was over, but it probably never will be. Old stuff combined with current topics. Accordingly, i feel pretty bad today. I got some things to think about again.
This all leads to setting the course again to change life.

2 Likes

Dragon Reborn is like really fine wine with a bit of vinegar added.
One day you can feel really good, and the next it feels like your pet just died.

You´re doing fine, just keep at it. Glory awaits!

6 Likes

yes, that’s a good comparison.

thank you for your encouraging words. i will keep my head high. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

WASHOUT 3

Third washout day. Actually there is not much to report. The night was calm and i feel relatively good today. I’m looking forward to Dragon Blood. Two more days.

3 Likes

WASHOUT 4

Fourth washout day. It was another quiet night without any meaningful dreams. The day was calm and peaceful without any exciting things. There is nothing more to report at the moment.

2 Likes

WASHOUT 5

Fifth washout day. This rest day was also quiet and peaceful. I’ve been thinking about future decisions, but I’ve found that I’m not ready to make them yet.
Since these are very important decisions, I will take my time to make them.
Tomorrow it starts with DRST2. I’m really looking forward to the changes that Dragon Blood brings. CFW is still part of my stack as well as AsCh once a week.

3 Likes

DAY 1

1st cycle

STACK

Dragon Reborn ST2 ZP
CFW ZP
AsCh ZP 1 loop/week

• today Dragon Reborn ST2 ZP 1 loop / CFW ZP 1 loop / AsCh 1 loop

First day of cycle 1 with Dragon Blood in my stack. Also today is the weekly AsCh day. Feeling a bit tired and groggy after listening to the stack. CFW was an easy listen while DRST2 was quite heavy. The basic tone, so to speak, is different. I can’t describe the feeling any better. With AsCh there was nothing special this time that would have been noticed immediately.
Let’s wait and see how everything develops.

3 Likes

Try listening to your stack just before going to bed. Sorry if I have missed it but maybe you wrote about that in your journal and just taking a look. :slight_smile:

1 Like

yes thanks for the hint but i tried it and i am to energized to sleep shortly after feeling tired. listening before bed will ruin my whole night. i just hear my stack in the morning and take a nap afterwards until the energizing effect kicks in.

If I’m not mistaken you listen to your stack every day. That’s pretty demanding. If those side effects were too much for you just try following the recommended listening pattern.

1 Like

no iam listening every other day with 5 washout days accordingly to the recommended listening pattern.

2 Likes

DAY 2 Rest Day

The vivid dreams are back again. All in all, however, they were very pleasant. I can’t say much about the impact of DRST2 yet, it’s just too early. Feeling quite comfortable today, no problems so far.

2 Likes

DAY 3

1st cycle

STACK

Dragon Reborn ST2 ZP
CFW ZP
AsCh ZP 1 loop/week

• today Dragon Reborn ST2 ZP 1 loop / CFW ZP 1 loop

And another sub day. Today I had a very uncomfortable appointment at the dentist. I was amazed at how well everything went and how good I felt beforehand. I tried to turn all negative thoughts into positive ones. Surprisingly, that even worked. Now I’m glad that it’s behind me and I’m waiting until the anesthetic is gone. I felt like I was in really good hands according to the motto of being in the right place at the right time.

2 Likes