Riding The Dragon

In my next stack,I plan to ride the Dragon. I am asking for opinions on how long did it take you to get through all four levels? Was it worth it ?

5 Likes

I did it when it was first released in Qv1 format. Back then we had to run the titles for many loops every day (each loop being 1 hour or was that 45 mins?).

Ran each stage for 1 month each (except ST3 which I ran for only 3 weeks).

The experience was transfornative to say the least. Personally, I didn’t find ST1 to be difficult. Maybe it was because I had already run Khan ST1 before it. For me the most difficult stage was ST3 (and a bit of ST2 too) with loads of reconciliation and being forged anew.

But in the end, it is worth the ride and I still remember those days when many new dragons on the forum were being baptised in the stages of Fire and Blood to take Flight and be Reborn.

Will tag @Malkuth here. Malkuth, do share your experience a bit and link your DR journal too. Hope other Dragons will also do the same.

It was an exciting time in SubClub history and the many DR journals prove it. Mine is here:

4 Likes

Yes!

Here´s my old journal, I stopped journaling somewhere in the middle, but I finished the program.
Did a refresher of st1 and st4 this winter.

3 Likes

I’m on my last week of Dragon Flight (Dragon Reborn Stage 3). I’ll start Dragon Reborn (stage 4) on April 30.

Here’s my current thought:

When you follow your path earnestly and whole-heartedly, one experience that is probably unavoidable is that at some point(s) it will seem that everything may just not work, and you may wonder if you just got it all wrong.

Paradoxically, this is a sign that things are going right.

5 Likes

I’ve just finished DRST1 and will start DRST2 in two days. It has already paid off. The insights I gained in ST1 are very valuable to me. In addition, a lot of trauma has already been processed. I estimated 2 months per stage. But maybe I’ll stay longer with ST4. I’ll wait and see how it goes. Here is my new journal:

3 Likes

edit: Nevermind, I found the thread. Move along, nothing to see here. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thank you @Gemstone for access to your journal. This gives me an idea on how do deal with Riding the Deagon

2 Likes

Many thanks to you for providing access to the journal and the information within.

3 Likes

Thank you.

2 Likes

Many thanks. .

2 Likes

Just make sure to grip on tight because dragon rides are fierce. :dragon: :dragon: :dragon:

3 Likes

A lot of re-processing going on.

Going back in time, in my mind, riding the train of imagination, and seeing it from this vantage point; with the benefit of hindsight and greater experience. The processes and the forces and experiences that shaped who I became, who I’ve become. Who I am.

So often so arbitrary; not cosmic, not grand or grandiose.

Banal.

The perceptions of a child; overwhelmed.

And still influencing me to this day.

Not an epic, not a tragedy.

A distorted narrative, riddled with delusion, commonplace.

4 Likes

I will definitely bring my magic Dragon harness and saddle and hold on tight.:sunglasses::muscle:

1 Like

Finished my third week with Dragon 1 had some recon but not much. I find that my anger has lessened and things are not bothering me as much. I am now on a 4 day washout. I will make this a six month process with The Dragon, as it looks today. Learning to trust my intuition on this.I still feel like a kid in a candy store but I am beginning to feel results and not wanting to by and try all the candy in the store. Lol.

4 Likes

Man! Excellent result. DR helpsd me too in drastically reducing my shiny-object syndrome.

I guess it is because the Dragon teaches us to look internally and learn independence rather than put too much importance on outer things and retail therapy.

More Creation rather than too much Consumption.

2 Likes

Today I started DR2. So far so good. I will do one cycle of this. I still kept Love Bomb but may let it go after this cycle. So far I’ve had very little recon. Only, once a week I do get tired and have to go to bed early and I knock myself out with CBD gummies.

3 Likes

Week 2 with The Dragon, my schedule is, MWF and weekends off. Had a headache on and off today about a 3 out of 10 just enough to annoy. I don’t know if it IF from if or the subs. Some recon. I now know that my higher self is quick to correct me if I make some snarky remark in my head about myself or different situations I lament about. 15 hrs left of my fast.

3 Likes

End of second week of DR2 , so far I have had little recon but I feel results are slow. Yes, I know I must have patience and my higher self checks me when I get out of hand but, I know I’m in the for the long run. I am grateful to my SubClub family.:+1::pray:

3 Likes

I took a full year. It was absolutely worth it. This one causes deep change and that takes time. The payoff is amazing though.

4 Likes

Finished the third week of DR2 nothing unusual happened and very little recon. Following my intuition, I have decided to repeat DR2 for another cycle and start Alchemist 1 along with Chosen TWN. Washout time now until July 1st… Let’s do this!

3 Likes