Riding The Dragon

During my washout I experienced some recon and along with the EFT it has really helped me with milder recon. My big washout was ten days. I ran one cycle and
I am now taking another washout of three days.

3 Likes

On my weekend washout and Iā€™m having more recon than I have had in months. Whatā€™s so positive about this is, my rational mind is fighting my irrational mind at almost every turn. Winning!:+1:I wonder if it is the new combo of Alchemist 1 and Dragon 2?

3 Likes

Should move this thread to the Journals - Major Programs section, my friend.

@RVconsultant Could you please move my thread to the Journal-Major Programs section.Thanks!

1 Like

Finished the second week of my stack. This week, my emotions were on a roller coaster. I think Alchemist 1 put in the mix has something to do with it. I could handle the recon, but it was more than usual.Bless my higher for throwing a counter punch for every one my my negative self threw at me. Monday, Iā€™ll finish my stack for the cycle.

3 Likes

Tomorrow I will start my stack with DR3 Alchemist 2 and Chosen:The Way of Nature. This washout was not extreme but every time I went loopy my rational mind. brought me back to reality. I was with old friends and I wanted to revert back to my poor me feeling that I was hurt about things that happened in the past,but, my rational mind was having this.!

5 Likes

Singing in my best Elton John voiceā€¦.and I shouted Recon! And he shall be a good man! HE shall be Recon! This week was the worst recon I had in a long time lasted for 5 days. I considered scaling my sub play back but the sun rose of Friday just in time for my weekend wash.out Thank you Lord!:wink:

1 Like

Do you have Elixir or Sanguine or Love Bomb to run in the hopes it might reduce reconciliation?

2 Likes

I have both versions of Love Bomb which would be better?

1 Like

Both will work. Use the one which suits your preferences.

3 Likes

I will do the new one because it is so shiny.:wink::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy: Thanks for the info.

3 Likes

In my third day of recon and I do feel better. Still a little tired. Tomorrow is another day.

3 Likes

Day 4 still fighting recon and my rational mind is now taking up the slack when my negative thoughts try to get the best of me. Thank you subs!

2 Likes

Day 5 of my Dragon 3 recon adventure. I actually was in a good mood most of the day so recon is subsiding. Halleloo!

2 Likes

Day 6 Very little recon but I just want to take naps. Whatā€™s up with that? I may end my washout Wednesday or Friday. I will go by feel. I think I will do 5 to 7 minutes instead of the full 15 and see how it goes.

1 Like

Washout Day 7 NO RECON! I am doing the happy dance. To be cautious, I will not restart my stack until Friday at a reduced time.

2 Likes

Oef DR ST3 and alchemist ST2? Thatā€™s very heavy on your brain buddy, you sure youā€™re up for it? If that last stack gave you recon, this one will for sure. Maybe choose one of them and then add a more feel-good balancer to the mix? Maybe something like DR3/LBfH/CWoN? Itā€™s better to not have too much recon, you still need to function :grin:

I experienced the same thing! I canā€™t sing, it sounds like a cat thatā€™s tap dancing on needles. But for some reason, it really helps to deal with the recon haha! Nice to see that youā€™re doing better my friend :wink:

1 Like

Day 8 Beautiful day with no recon at all. Tomorrow I will listen to my stack but only for seven minutes and takes it from there. I will take the weekend off.

1 Like

Today ran my stack with a tiny bit of recon. Iā€™m not sure is that a mind game or ??

1 Like

Recon plays mindgames many times. Sometimes confusing us or making us think that what we think or feel is who we are. But thoughts and feelings arenā€™t us. We are beyond that.

2 Likes