Riding The Dragon

You are so right, my friend. I never think of recon doing me like that but, it can be very suttle. Thanks for the heads up.

2 Likes

Today was a great day, no recon at all. I was really happy and everything seemed to fit neatly in pretty little boxes. Love is in the air! Stay tuned.

2 Likes

Very little recon today and any foolishness my rational mind took care of. Tomorrow I will finish my third week of my stack, then a 4 day washout.

1 Like

Back in the saddle again. I am running my stack at 7 minute each and very little or no funky stuff to deal with.

1 Like

Today the usual mind games going back and forth. Today I can say winning!:+1:

1 Like

Fighting with my brain and tapping on some family and friends living rent free in my head! The battle rages on!

2 Likes

Following up to @Lion’s wisdom:

2 Likes

Wow, @Malkuth I can’t thank you enough for posting this. Being the man that I am, I am holding back tears. This really speaks to my heart about my life situation for a long time. I am grateful to you and @Lion for helping me to navigate my Sub Club journey. Blessings to you both. Namaskar.

4 Likes

More tapping on myself today and making some headway and talking back to the negative voices.

1 Like

Finished my stack and will take some time off. My new stack will be Love Bomb for Humanity, Alchemist 3 and Dragon Reborn 3. Running time 7 minutes each.

1 Like