The Alchemists Way

DAY 9

2nd cycle

STACK

Dragon Reborn ST1 ZP 1 LOOP MASKED / CFW ZP 1 LOOP MASKED

• today Dragon Reborn ST1 ZP 1 loop / CFW ZP 1 loop in the morning

The dreams have become fewer and fewer in the past two days. The intensity has also decreased. Nothing out of the ordinary at the moment. The two loops were very pleasant again and the mood afterwards is good. Other than that, I didn’t notice anything else at the moment. Let’s see what the day might bring.

2 Likes

DAY 10 REST DAY

2nd cycle

STACK

Today is another wonderful rest day. After a productive day, I feel very balanced and relaxed. For a long time I’ve had something like feelings of happiness deep inside me. That’s a welcome change from the usually prevailing feelings of fear and sadness. DR and CFW works. It can go on like this.

3 Likes

DAY 11

2nd cycle

STACK

And another wonderful sub day. I had heat sensations again today while listening to CFW. Usually that was more the case with DR. The dreams are more vivid and intense again. They always give me directions to focus on in real life. Of course they are almost always problematic. Other than that i feel balanced and good today. The brief feeling of happiness from yesterday is unfortunately no longer there, but it can come again. At least i could see the blue sky once. :wink:

2 Likes

DAY 12 REST DAY

2nd cycle

STACK

Another rest day. I have a strong need to hear the subs today. Is this recon or the subconscious that signals you to listen to the subs? I will resist the temptation, but it would be interesting to know what that means. Otherwise I feel a bit tense and bored at the same time today. That’s a strange combination.

1 Like

It might be an attempt at self-sabotage due to reconciliation. What Are The Most Common Symptoms of Reconciliation?

2 Likes

Thanks for the answer. That may very well be possible.

1 Like

You’re welcome.

2 Likes

DAY 13

2nd cycle

STACK

While listening to my DRST1 loop, i had a pleasant feeling of warmth in my stomach. That was the first time it appeared so clearly at this point.
Very old things are appearing in my dreams at the moment. Things from school that had always annoyed me. It’s really interesting what is being dug up. Interestingly, the intensity of the dreams has decreased again. When more current topics are worked through in the dreams, they also seem to be more intense. At least that’s how it is for me. Of course, it could also be a coincidence. I’ll have to watch it again.

1 Like

DAY 14 REST DAY

2nd cycle

STACK

Today is the 14th day of my second cycle with DR and I was wondering what has really changed.

Here’s a little summary:

• I have become more optimistic

• Fears have diminished

• I distance myself more from certain people in real and mental terms

• I see the future more positively

• I see my problems more realistically now and can deal with them better

The changes are not yet very strong, but clearly noticeable. The whole thing still oscillates back and forth. In particular, my mood still fluctuates very strongly up and down.

In the last few weeks I have also had days when I was deeply sad and days when I was extremely sensitive. Some things then touched me very deeply. That hurt. DRST1 has already changed a lot and CFW balances it all out so it’s easier.

The dreams always alternate between intense and less intense. On the days that I listen to the subs, the dreams are often intense. That makes sense too. The dreams under DR are often problematic and deal with current problems as well as old stuff. It’s exhausting to be confronted with some crap almost every night, but probably necessary to make progress. Some dreams also give a deep insight and also bring a solution with them. Unfortunately it is not always so easy to implement this in the real world. This requires more patience and action from me.

3 Likes

DAY 16 REST DAY

2nd cycle

STACK

Yesterday was sub day. As always DRST1 and CFW. The day and the night were terrible. The exact opposite of what I found to be positive the day before. It was once again a downturn in the negative area, but I already know that. DRST1 is exhausting from time to time. The dreams tonight were also sad but straight to the point. Today is rest day and I already feel quite good again. So it can go on now.

1 Like

DAY 17

2nd cycle

STACK

Today was sub day again. At the moment an inner feeling is building up, which i can hardly describe. A sense of change from the inside out. Everything is somehow questioned. I don’t know if that comes from DR or CFW. I only know that it will lead to changes in my life, because i will evaluate and make future decisions differently. It will be much more about me than about other people. Maybe I’ll develop a healthy selfishness. It’s time for that.

3 Likes

DAY 18 REST DAY

2nd cycle

STACK

There are days with DR you just feel like sh**. Today is such a day. No energy and no ambitions to do anything. Little self-esteem and a feeling of vulnerability. I feel like a kid again looking at this crazy world and afraid of it. Not a good day today. Can only get better. The ups and downs from day to day sucks too. I’m happy when I’ve reached DRST2. Then it should hopefully get better.

In contrast, last night’s dreams were beautiful. The first time without any problems. Let’s see how it goes today.

2 Likes

This was big for me also! it brought a ton of my problems to service and what i need to fix in my life

1 Like

Hope you got through the day okay.

Dragon Reborn is a unique journey.

:yin_yang:

2 Likes

@Malkuth @enigma12

Yes, thank you, I got through the day. Much better this morning.

3 Likes

yes very unique… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Here is my new journal:

@RVconsultant @DarkPhilosopher

can you please close this journal i started a new one. thanks in advance.

Done. Thanks for helping us keep the forum clean.

2 Likes