The Alchemists Way

DAY 18 REST DAY

STACK

Dragon Reborn ST1 ZP 1 LOOP MASKED / CFW ZP 1 LOOP MASKED
1st
cycle

It was a restless night with many dreams. I think that CFW in the evening was not a good decision. It seems to bring too much restlessness into the night. In the future I will listen to both loops in the morning.

1 Like

Hey @FireDragon,

Doy you think you got the full benefits of QL? If so, do you think they become permanent even if you donā€™t run that title for some time?

1 Like

Thatā€™s a good question. I donā€™t think Iā€™ve exhausted the potential of QL yet. I have good results in the cognitive area and I hope they become permanent but i will listen to QL again after dragon reborn or during the journey. QL is a program you can listen to over and over again. The brain is like a muscle and is happy about regular training. :wink:

2 Likes

DAY 19

STACK

1st cycle

• today Dragon Reborn ST1 ZP 1 loop / CFW ZP 1 loop in the morning

Rest Day yesterday was really a quiet day. I felt calm and balanced throughout the day. That was clearly the result of CFW. The days before were all more or less good. The dreams have changed again and completely new topics are being worked on at the moment. The night was restless again.

Today I also feel quite good and I also feel a little less anxious about the future. I tackle my real problems in life in small steps and i realize that it works. Iā€™m already looking forward to the washout of 5 days. Need a break.
Then the second cycle begins again with DR ST1 and CFW.

1 Like

DAY 20 REST DAY

STACK

1st
cycle

Today is REST DAY again and I feel relatively calm and balanced. I feel a deep stillness deep inside. Thatā€™s an interesting feeling and probably due to CFW. In any case, CFW has a balancing effect on DR ST1. That makes the whole thing a lot easier. The last night was also much quieter and more restful than the nights before. Unfortunately, a certain amount of sadness still accompanies me. I hope to get over this sadness soon. All in all Iā€™m very happy with the development so far.

1 Like

DAY 21

STACK

1st cycle

Today is the last day of the first cycle. I feel a bit tired after the two loops.
My mood is depressed today and iā€™m a bit annoyed. The mood is still fluctuating a lot from day to day and iā€™m glad that the 5 days of washout are starting now.
I think I need a break from the subs especially from DR. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Congratulations on getting through the first cycle :slight_smile:

That was my experience too during stage 1. A lot of fluctuation up and down, but eventually it panned out. Good thing too with a washout now. Get plenty of rest :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words. Good to know that others have it too.
Will rest now :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Did you only run 1 cycle of dragon reborn 1?

1 Like

i will run a second cycle with dr1 after my washout.

2 Likes

WASHOUT

Today is the third washout day and I feel relatively balanced and calm.
But yesterday was a really bad day with fears and depression.
DRST1 brings all sorts of fears to the surface and itā€™s very uncomfortable at times. Unfortunately you have to go through it. Now itā€™s two days until the second cycle starts. I can barely wait for it. Somehow the washout gets boring after 3 days. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

WASHOUT LAST DAY

Today is the last washout day and Iā€™m happy to be able to start my stack again tomorrow. I will be listening to DRST1 and CFW again for the next 21 days.

I had a lot of intense dreams last night and a certain pattern keeps repeating itself. Too private to share here, but for me an important clue what i need to work on. Fears and insecurities have decreased significantly over the past 5 days and i am very happy about that. Also more energy seems to be there throughout the day. Of course, the whole thing still fluctuates considerably between good and bad times, but I notice that there is a steady upward trend. Slowly but surely. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

DAY 1

2nd cycle

STACK

So today the washout is over and it starts with the second cycle DRST1 and CFW. Iā€™m glad itā€™s going on again. As already written, after the third day I felt the need to continue listening. The loops this morning were pleasantly relaxing and afterwards i had more energy again. In the course of the morning i got a bit annoyed. I would prefer to be alone now. Letā€™s see how the day develops further.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been anxious all day for no reason. Itā€™s a strange feeling and I donā€™t like it.
Seems to be DR at work. A sinking feeling in the stomach area.
Really sucks but I have to go through it.

2 Likes

Sounds like it. Hang in there :muscle::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

:+1: For sure

2 Likes

DAY 2 REST DAY

2nd cycle

STACK

Another rest day. The anxiety of the day before is gone and i feel relatively good. Last nightā€™s dreams were a wild mess again, but nevertheless they all had a certain pattern again. I have to work on that now. Dreams seem to do a lot for me as they give me the most insight into my fears and needs. During the day the influence of DR isnā€™t that strong yet except yesterday with the fear. That was really uncomfortable. Today I feel calm and relaxed again and not annoyed. There is a certain sadness in the background that I have to observe. Iā€™ve had this sadness for a while now. It comes and goes. Letā€™s see whatā€™s up with that. DR is already confusing things. I just hope the dragon can clean up later :wink:

2 Likes

DAY 3

2nd cycle

STACK

I felt really good after the loops today. Had a feeling of love and connection for the first time. Plus a positive feeling about my plans and my future. This lasted for a while before disappearing again. Maybe that was from Love Bomb in CFW. The combination of DR and CFW is good for me. Adding CFW to DR was spot on. CFW makes DR more bearable and balances it all out.

2 Likes

:relaxed: :relaxed: :relaxed:

1 Like

DAY 5

2nd cycle

STACK

Another sub day. Immediately after listening to it i had the usual boost of energy again. After that i was very productive and was able to do some important things. The dreams have decreased in intensity and have been rather confused for the last two days. I couldnā€™t derive anything meaningful from the dreams. Sadness and fears are still present, albeit weaker. All in all, things keep going up.

1 Like