DAY 7

STACK

Dragon Reborn ST1 1 LOOP MASKED

• today Dragon Reborn ST1 ZP 1 loop in the morning
  • slight heat sensation in my face and in my body
  • again lots of positive energy right after the loop and this morning
  • positive feeling – calm and grounded – no fears
  • something changed to the good internally but I can not describe it exactly
  • dreams last night were confuse – hard to evaluate but I was in the middle ages and in the future on a space ship – I cant remember that I ever dreamed from the middle ages or being on a space ship – interesting stuff – the only thing which was missing was the dragon :wink:
  • sleep quality is still good – better than before with the other subs

How are you determining that?

feeling well rested after sleep.

I see. Thank you.

2 Likes

DAY 9

STACK

• no heat sensation in my face or in my body
  • felt drowsy after the loop – no extra energy today
  • yesterday on rest day i felt down – depressed
  • today it gets better but still slightly depressed
  • no positive feeling today
  • it feels like DR is working on some deeper issues – can not classify it
  • again confuse dreams without any logical meaning to me – no hints

DAY 11

STACK

• no heat sensation in my face or in my body
  • feeling better than yesterday – more energy the whole day
  • still slightly depressed feeling
  • dreams are still confuse
  • there are no more observations

DAY 13

STACK

I had very intense dreams yesterday night. They all acted about my problems and fears. They were so intense that I felt the feelings and emotions throughout the day. It wasn’t easy, but today it’s gone. It seems that Dragon Reborn brings fears and feelings to the surface to live through. I’m curious how things will continue today.

DAY 14 Rest Day

STACK

It was a bad night with a lot of dreams. The intensity was even stronger than the night before.
DR works on all sorts of fears and emotions. There are some fears that I didn’t know about. I keep thinking about these dreams all day and as a result I feel better and better. It’s really amazing how DR works for me. It seems to be 100% about the dreams. At least for me at the moment.

DAY 15

STACK

Not much to report today. Dreams are, as always, intense and exhausting. The days are a bit better in their entirety. A bit more energy and a better feeling. The changes are still very subtle. However, it’s only the first run and i’m still pretty much at the beginning.

DAY 17

STACK

Dragon Reborn ST1 ZP 1 LOOP MASKED / CFW ZP 1 LOOP MASKED
1st
cycle

Rest day yesterday was a really bad day. I was slightly depressed and many fears kept coming back to my mind. It was like that all day. I was glad that i could listen to DR again this morning. Energy is back and the fears have subsided. DR is really exhausting and shouldn’t be underestimated. All in all i am very satisfied with the development. DR works through all my fears and traumas. Even the fears I am not aware of are addressed. Good job SubClub!

3 Likes

St1 can really grind you down!
Just hang in there, the other stages are more positive and fun to run.

2 Likes

Hear hear. DRST1-2 really brings up the muck form deep inside and it can be very exhausting at times. Have you considered pairing DR with a soothing title like Love Bomb or CFW? I know LB helped me a lot when I went through DRST1-2.

I mean, it was still exhausting, but at least my ‘depressive’ dips weren’t as bad as they could have been had I not used LB :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes thank you for the info. I will run a second cycle with ST1 after finishing the first one. DR is doing a good job.

3 Likes

Yes i have and thanks for that reminder. But atm i want to run DR solo. If in any case the problems are too much i will add LB or CFW for sure.

1 Like

Exhausting mentally, physically, in what way?

2 Likes

it’s just mentally exhausting. a lot comes together.
Maybe CFW as suggested would be a good addition.

2 Likes

After reading the whole thread about CFW I decided to buy Chosen. CFW added to DR should make things easier.
I’ll hear the first loop right away and I’m curious how it works. Thanks again for the hint.

1 Like

I’ve just finished my first loop CFW and I have to say wow. I am tired now in a good way and instantly became calm and grounded. It is a nice feeling like floating on cloud seven. It definitely feels really good. A nice addition to the exhausting dragon reborn sub.

2 Likes

Glad it agreed with you! :grin:

1 Like