Dragon Reborn Reloaded

DAY 1

2nd cycle

STACK

Day1: Dragon Reborn ST 4 ZP / GLM ZP
Rest
Day3: CWON ZP

AsCh ZP 1 loop/week

During my washout I found that I missed my stack. DRST4 in particular wasn’t a great success because I couldn’t say what it was doing. The 17 days might not have been enough so I decided to continue DRST4 with the same stack as before. So here we go with Dragon Reborn Reloaded.
Old Journal here: The Dragon's way

4 Likes

Time to ride the storm, brother!

2 Likes

Hopefully the storm won’t be too strong haha

3 Likes

LOL! Bring on the storm, I say!
We shall master it, come what may!

3 Likes

I trust that you will weather the storm! Enjoy!

3 Likes

DAY 3

2nd cycle

STACK

Rest

AsCh ZP 1 loop/week

I’m comfortable with my old stack and it was the right decision not to continue with other subs just yet. DRST4 now seems to kick in with some meaningful dreams. I still have a few weaknesses that I would have liked to have fixed. This includes certain life fears and the problem that I’m just too nice. I put my needs aside too often. GLM has already helped and DR has also made me stronger. Let’s see how the 2nd cycle with DRST4 continues.

5 Likes

What sub if any, do you think would address the “nice guy” in us all?

I’d like to think Ascension but I haven’t ran yet. So with GLM, what was most noticeable for you? Has it impacted you in a big way or more subtle

1 Like

I haven’t tried Ascension yet so I can’t comment on that. GLM and DR both work against nice guy syndrome. I think that GLM mostly helps here because I notice that since I’ve been listening to GLM I’m a lot stronger and more stable.
I noticed the whole thing during a dispute in which I asserted myself incredibly well. The right words came at the right time as if on autopilot. The changes themselves seem subtle, but in certain situations you suddenly realize how much you’ve changed and then it is a big change. This was GLM and DR iam sure.
GLM and DR is a good combination to become more stable and stronger as a man. GLM is also a very lightweight sub for the stack.
What I’ve definitely learned is that it’s all a process that takes time. The subs change you in the long run, even if you don’t necessarily notice it immediately and the biggest enemy is your own impatience. But we all know the problem.

Dragon Reborn Objectives:

• Become more assertive and prevent others from abusing or misusing you
  • Create strong boundaries against those who habitually and intentionally attempts to “cross the line” with you
6 Likes

Man am glad that am running these.

2 Likes

I have noticed my boundaries getting stronger. I notice I stand up for myself better than before DR. However the emotional strength isn’t the best. I need more self regulation.

When you said GLM makes you stronger, in what sense did you mean? Frame, emotional resilience? Physical?

2 Likes

Yes not physical i mean emotional stronger. Emotional resilience is the right term for that.
But there is still a lot of room for improvement.

2 Likes

DAY 5

2nd cycle

STACK

Rest

AsCh ZP 1 loop/week

I’ve been struggling with sadness again. In addition, diffuse fears are spreading.
Seems that DRST4 still has a lot to do here.

2 Likes

DAY 7

2nd cycle

STACK

Rest

AsCh ZP 1 loop/week

DRST4 seems to be a dense sub. I always feel like I can’t grasp everything when I hear them. On the other hand, it calms me down and leaves me with a very positive feeling. Last night I had a visit from a speaking animal in my dreams. It was a cat that introduced itself to me by name. It was a very complicated name that I couldn’t remember. Dream over.

Then I went to a few pages on dream interpretation and searched for the talking cat. There are so many different interpretations that it makes no sense to choose one for yourself. I once had a cat that I loved very much, maybe that’s enough of a reason. The pain of loss stored in the subconscious. However, it was another cat not mine. Let’s see where this all leads.

5 Likes

DAY 11

2nd cycle

STACK

Rest

AsCh ZP 1 loop/week

No more talking animals in my dreams atm. Instead, meaningful dreams about current problems. Through these dreams I become aware of some things that I can use in real life. My attitude towards many things has already changed significantly and I make different decisions than I used to. These lead to different results and inevitably to a different reality.

3 Likes

REST DAY 16

I think I’ve reached a plateau with the stack and after several months of DR it now feels right to end the DR journey. DR was a rollercoaster ride but I experienced a lot of positive things. Maybe in the future I’ll listen to DR again from the beginning.

I don’t know yet which subs I’ll continue with, but I’ll do a washout first and then let myself be inspired.

@RVconsultant @DarkPhilosopher Please be so kind and close this journal. Thank you.

5 Likes

Looking forward to your next stack, bro.

2 Likes

Thank you bro! Will keep an eye on your journal.

1 Like

Look forward to your next stack as well and good for you sticking to dragon so long i respect the discipline. If found myself plateau also , stage 1 and 2 cleared most things out for me it seems

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words. Will open a new journal again when the time comes.
Glad DR helped you too.

1 Like

Any idea what you will be running next? Im currently doing Emperor(which im loving) and RICH to boost the wealth part more

1 Like