Is Dragon Reborn good?

Did you experience this with Lbh?, because since I started running it I felt more calm and collected.

2 Likes

It was definitely after I added A Love Bomb for Humanity

3 Likes

Exactly what I’m experiencing right now. I couldn’t have said it better. Thank you, as I was searching for the right words until I saw this gem you posted :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi, JCast. Sorry for coming back again, but I read one thread and people said DR is better with The Elixir. What do you think about it? Also Sanguine. It’s kinda hard to take a decision with what should I pair it, but your opinion means a lot.

1 Like

The Elixir is a super choice when doing Healing.

I would do

Dragon Reborn
The Elixir
Lovebomb for Humanity

:+1:

Are you ready to be Reborn???

2 Likes

So how The Elixir would help with it? What is this sub role?

It gives you the energy to heal your problems.
Also its like a surgeon, you can clearly see what it is that’s plagues you and then remove it consciously

Its perfect for Healing

2 Likes

@Invictus Sorry for the tag, but what do you think? Your insights on it? What to pair it with?

Also I would encourage you to plan on going from stage 1 to stage 4 without skipping stages.

2 Likes

Sounds good, this is what I want to do, don’t want to skip any, want to get full results from it.

2 Likes

I would stick with Dragon Reborn and A Love Bomb for Humanity. You can stack all three if you want just follow the instructions.

If you’re running three titles, all Zero Point:

Like the other patterns, this one is very simple. You’ll listen to two titles on one day, take a rest day, then listen to the third title on the following day:

• Day 1: 1x first ZP title, 1x second ZP title
  • Day 2: Rest
  • Day 3: 1x third ZP title
  • Day 4: Rest
  • Day 5: 1x first ZP title, 1x second ZP title
  • Day 6: Rest
  • Day 7: 1x third ZP title
  • Day 8: Rest

After 21 days, take five days off. If Day 21 is a rest day, you may include that in your five days off.

2 Likes

Yes.

Here is my journal which focused on my eight-month solo run of the entire program.

Summary found at the end:

1 Like

I’ll just probably use Dragon Reborn along with LBFH. Adding to many will slow down the results so basically it will slow down the healing.

1 Like

It’s just amazing! :blush:

I’m doing the same stack.

1 Like

Can I do DR + CFW + LBFH? Is it a good combo? If yes, in which order should I listen them?

2 Likes

For a beginner this is a little bit too much i would say. Its like a nuke bomb in healing.
Start with DR and you can add later after the first or second cycle. CFW is a nice addition for DR.

4 Likes

I can handle them, this wouldn’t be a problem. I just needed to know if CFW it’s a good teammate for DR. Anyway, thanks for the caring because I know you’re only trying to help me.

2 Likes

Yes ok. CFW is a real good addition to DR. I listened to it for some cycles with DR and it was fine. LBFH is brand new in my stack. Iam now listening to DRST4 and LBFH and CWON. Unfortunately I can’t say much about LBFH yet. At the moment it just makes me sad. You can read about CFW and DR in my journal if you are interested.

3 Likes

I will read your entire journal, thanks for sharing it.

1 Like

This what I’ve done

• 1st cycle DR stage1 + sex mastery + love bomb… Dont do it :sweat_smile:
  • 2nd cycle DR St1 + CFW (this was fine)
  • 1st cycle DR St2 + CFW
  • 2nd cycle DR St2 + CWON (this is fine too)

Honestly I think the other two pave in front of DR because I’m not seeing any difference between my first cycle of Stage 2 and the second one