Support Ticket Questions & Answers

Would you please enter a support ticket and then post the reply?

This is important:

1 The article says 10 or less, so can we now order a custom with less than 10 modules?

2 Has there been a change, in that perhaps 10 modules might cause less reconciliation?

3 The possible contradiction of recommending 10 or less to someone new versus the possibility of more reconciliation with 10 versus 20.

Clarification or update would seem imperative.

1 Like

Yes. I will post the response here.

2 Likes

@RVconsultant @SaintSovereign

Thanks for reaching out to us. Yes, you can include less than 10 modules in your custom. This isn’t necessarily new, we are just advertising for clarity. Yes, the less modules you include in your custom can mean less recon as your providing less material for your subconscious to process. Remember with ZP less is more. So we always recommend to experiment by decreasing anything, like your amount of loops, modules, exposure time etc. Saint may be referring to something specific, you may get better insight by asking him directly on the forum. I hope I was able to provide some helpful information today. Please feel free to reach out to us again or re-open this ticket if you have any other questions. We’re always happy to help!

Sincerely,

SubClub

3 Likes

Absolutely NEW information . I always thought that the minimum number of modules is 10 . Thanks for asking that question :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m a bit confused.

Like there is no such an option as “No Module” as we have in 11-20 modules. Plus, SaintSovereign told in ZP customs thread that 10 modules is a minimum.

1 Like

1 Like

then someone ask him what the deal is because his website/support staff say otherwise.

3 Likes

Clearly, that original post is outdated. The support page on customs says you can do less than 10 (at your own risk), and the Build Page allows it.

That being said, the recommendation is 10 or more — ZP can build a more cohesive sub, with the optimal being 14-16ish.

That page says for absolute beginners (who shouldn’t be buying customs anyway) less than 10 is recommended to limit reconciliation.

This is probably going to cause issues, so we may hard lock it at 10 again.

14 Likes

Question:
The module”last stand” is in wealth category, I’d like to know if it’s an error or a relevance. If yes, please elaborate a bit. Thank you.

and can this module be used in a more abstract manner? Like in corporate war or in situation where you’re not actively engaging in a physical altercation but leading it?

Answer:
Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us. No, Last Stand in wealth is no error. This module can definitely be used in a corporation setting in ways like debating or negotiating, bidding wars, etc. It can also be used to help you in a situation for example, you’re being bullied by a boss or superior. You will intuitively develop an understanding of how to approach and handle each situation without leading to, and avoiding physical altercation. I hope I was able to provide some helpful feedback today. Please feel free to re-open this ticket or reach out to us again if you have any other questions. We’re always happy to help! :blush:

5 Likes

Never thought I’d ghost the support :joy:, unintentionally! He has been so nice!!

Question: Hello,

1- Khan ST1 and ST4 have a lot in common, what modules you suggest to get Khan ST1(except the common parts with Khan ST4) effects or something similar?- eg. Modules like I AM. FYI I am having Khan ST4 in my custom.

2- If I add Khan ST1 to my custom, will I ALWAYS be in a HEALING state? And by that I mean not being able to do daily and having reconciliation all the time, I just want to know if the reconciliation effects of healing fade after sometime like Khan ST4.

on another note, I want to share this topic with and this is the result I am looking for in a specific module:

https://www.subliminalresults.com/t/hello-fellows-a-question/15155?u=alphamale

Regards, Alpha.

Answer:
Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Khan St1 and St4 do have many similarities. I usually recommend if considering to use all 20 module slots to stick with the second stage of any multi stage and focusing on the other modules you wish to include. St1 and St4 may have a small difference of enhanced scripting however, the overall purpose and focus of the scripting is still the same. As for always staying in a healing state, no this isn’t always the case. Eventually you heal. :blush: Recon does fade and it always helps to ensure you are following the correct listening pattern and practicing a healthy lifestyle to ease some of it. I hope I was able to provide some helpful answers today. Please feel free to reach out to us again or re-open this ticket if you have any other questions. We’re always happy to help! :blush:

Sincerely,

SubClub

4 Likes

The 2nd stage? That seems odd.

2 Likes

Yes. I am also confused.

1 Like

That was a very nice and friendly support response wow

how fast you get the answer?

With ZP customs, we can reduce exposure and still get the full script by listening 5 minutes.

Does this apply to Q Ultima customs too — listen 15 minutes (1/4th) and get the whole script?

Yes, with ZP you can lower the amount of exposure time and still receive the full scripting. This may also work with Q as your subconscious mind remembers the scripting from the full first loop of exposure. Give it a try and remember to journal your results.

4 Likes

First thank you for posting those answers! Very relevant!

Would you please follow up on that same support ticket with inquiring about that “second stage” part. I also find that confusing. Why st2 on multi-stage subliminals? :thinking:

1 Like

Of course

1 Like

Hi there
which major sub and Q modules would you recommend for making someone meditate more. like inspiration and action towards meditating and eastern yoga practices. Kinda like PSIT but for meditation and spiritual advancement.

Hello:

Alchemist is the perfect sub for enhancing meditative abilities and overall spirituality. Mind’s Eye and Limitless are also good choices, all of them contain meditation scripting.

On the Q store, The Single Point has received good feedback for helping with meditation. Any cognitive boosting title or core will enhance your abilities to meditate.

Please look at the latest Q module pack, as there’s A LOT of spiritual enhancement there: New Modules – Quintessence by Subliminal Club

Please let me know if you have any more questions, thanks!

6 Likes

I would also read about:

• Metamorphosis
  • Arcane Mastery
  • Awakened Perception
  • Ego Adsum
  • Everpresent
  • Formless Clarity
  • Inner Blaze
  • SAM//VANA
  • Monk Mode
  • Mystic Osmosis
  • Sanctuary
  • The Flow
  • Ardent Light
  • Dominion

Some of these module either directly support meditating or give even more benefits when you meditate.

2 Likes

He/she said that it’s because they are less danser than other stages.

1 Like