Support Ticket Questions & Answers

Question: “Is it a hard rule to have only two cores max for ZP?”
Reply: “Cores can be scripted a bit dense at times. We recommend a maximum of two cores as exceeding that amount may lead to some pretty intense reconciliation. We work our best to try and avoid that.”

Question: “If I have to drop LD or Commander, which modules are the best alternatives for them?”
Reply: " Unfortunately, finding alternatives may be a bit difficult as each module is scripted uniquely with purpose, however, you may enjoy the benefits from FEBRUUS and I.Q. and Cognitive Booster. Check them out and let us know what you think."

4 Likes

Hi there,
I’ve bough alchemist a few years ago when it came out. I spent a month listening to each stage. Now i’m wanting to listen to alchemist again, should I start at stage 1 or just go to stage 4?
Thanks,

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us. If you’re considering running the cycle again after a couple of years, start from the beginning for best results. Yea can run each cycle for 2 weeks instead of 4 weeks to help expedite the process. Thanks again for contacting us and please feel free to reach out to us again or re-open this ticket if you have any other questions. We’re always happy to help! :blush:

Sincerely,

SubClub

7 Likes

Question:
Does Khan in the main store and Khan ST4 Core in the Q Store have physical shifting similar to Emperor?

Answer:
Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Yes, Khan does contain some physical shifting and you may notice some similarities to Emperor. However, if you wish to obtain the full benefits of Emperor, It’s best to get full exposure from Emperor as well. Thanks again for contacting us and please feel free to reach out to us again or re-open this ticket if you have any other questions. We’re always happy to help! :blush:

Sincerely,

SubClub

5 Likes

Wow, I never knew Khan st4 had physical shifting. Did I miss something something while reading the objectives?

1 Like

I put in a support ticket since physical shifting wasn’t mentioned in sales page and I was curious about it.

Now what sort of physical shifting exactly and which parts of the body does it affect? Some one could put in a support ticket for that lol.

3 Likes

I remember Saint once mentioning that all Alpha subs will have some sort of basic consciously guided physical shifting, I guess it for better external expression of the sub.

These include:

• muscle gains in Ascension.
  • bulking in Emperor.
  • beautification/sexiness in Stark.
  • brightened (or angelic) look in Chosen (seen with the eyes mostly).
  • Handsomeness enhancement in Primal Seduction.

As a rule of thumb, if it’s an archetype sub, assume that it would have some sort of physical shifting for the goals of the sub, unless it’s too dense (HoM), or it’s an unnecessary addition (Sage Immortal/Alchemist).

3 Likes

Then what do you guess it would be for Khan?

1 Like

Hi there,
Can I make a custom with no cores and 5 modules?

Thanks,

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Yes, you can create a custom including only modules and no cores if you like. Feel free to experiment with different customs to find what works best for you. Thanks again for contacting us and please feel free to reach out to us again if you have any other questions. We’re always happy to help! :blush:

Sincerely,

SubClub

I did some looking around and found there is a “no module” selection (for building a custom with less than 10 modules). its in the huge drop down menu for build options

4 Likes

Very interesting! Thats 1 step closer to my dream of being able to pick 1 module and turn it into a full custom :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah you can make a custom with no Cores (I have done it) but you need 10 modules minimum in it.

Less than 10 modules does cause recon which is why it is the minimum number.

2 Likes

This one was something I've been really curious and I'm very much excited because it means i can theoretically control my own intensity

Hi there,
I am wondering if the different listening lengths (3 min, 5 min, 7 min) will effect the end goal. For me they have been working well with the shorter listening patterns. But I am wondering “won’t i be missing some of the script if i’m only listening to a fraction of it”
Or are the audio tapes built in a way that the script is independent of how many minutes you listen to it.

Thank you,

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us and sorry for such a delayed response. Yes, you can listen to as little as 3 minutes and still receive the full contents of scripting. Unfortunately, I couldn’t tell you exactly how this works as a support agent. We would require the engineers for that. :blush: Listen with no worries. Remember with ZP less is more, so have fun experimenting. Thanks again for contacting us and please feel free to reach out again or re-open this ticket if you have any other questions. We’re always happy to help!

Sincerely,

SubClub

8 Likes

I assume so, but I replied to confirm that this is also applicable to customs

3 Likes

Great thought! Please post the answer.

3 Likes

[regarding being able to receive full scripting in the shorter listening patterns]

Hello,

Yes, this is also true for customs. Please feel free to re-open this ticket if you have any other questions. We’re always happy to help!

Sincerely,

SubClub

@RVconsultant

5 Likes

I really appreciate you thinking of this question, entering a support ticket, and posting the reply!

Excellent!

3 Likes

Hi, I would like to ask about non core Rebirth module. I know there are two versions Rebirth core and Rebirth but someone here on the forum told me there is some mistake and non core Rebirth is a core module after all.
I would like to add this module to my customs in the future. Could you please tell me if this non core Rebirth is a regular module or if there is some mistake in the description and there is only a Core version?

Thank you.

(Answer is from Saint)

The Rebirth module is a core. The confusion was from a mistake when we turned the old “stacking module” version of Rebirth into a full-fledged program. The core version is now the only available.

5 Likes

Thank you for posting this to make the clarification crystal clear!

2 Likes

Thank you dear Achilles, I assume this is also true with GLM.

1 Like

what custom did you build at that time?

I made one custom so far.