Main Disc. Thread - Zero Point Customs NOW LIVE

I’m leaning more toward doing a custom I’d call “Manifestation Supercharger”. ME, AC. And supporting modules. No auras. Just manifesting modules

5 Likes

Like mine :eyes:?

We could make them at ZPT2 strength, then run it at the start of the week.
Boom, easy gains :stuck_out_tongue:

Nah. You know mine’d be better

1 Like

How can I ever compete with the Dark Lord :fearful:

I wouldn’t even think about it

2 Likes

Ascension Chamber Core:

Chosen Core:

16 Likes

You may now order Zero Point customs. We had to do some backend upgrades, so there’s bound to be some errors or weird glitches. As usual, we’ll be relying on you guys to report them to us. We’ll be monitoring the forum today regularly for those errors and will fix them as they pop up.

The new build process is pretty much the same as before, we just upgraded and changed the page around a bit to fit the upcoming “full automation” process.

The main change is the way options and modules are selected. Take a look at the picture below:

Click this arrow to cause the option box to expand or collapse. Once it’s expanded, you’ll see the various options:

Modules now use a dropdown box for selection. Just click, scroll down and choose the module you want. Please do not try to get around the 10 module limit by selecting the same module multiple times. Your order will simply be placed on hold, you’ll receive an email regarding a status change in your order, and YOU will have to contact support to fix it. Those who repeatedly attempt this may be banned from using the Q store.

In order to preserve space and loading speed, the page only loads the fields for 10 modules. If you want more, simply select “Yes” to this question and the other selection boxes will appear:

That should be it! If there are any issues with your orders, send a ticket to support. For site issues, either PM me, or tag me in a post. I’m going to work through the “Custom Build” thread in a bit and try and respond to as many as I can.

25 Likes

I ordered one 10 minutes ago. System seems to be working fine.

Very excited about this :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I ordered mine about 10 minutes ago and had no issues. The new ordering format is smooth. Thank you Saint and Fire, you guys are awesome!

1 Like

So we still have to license the new modules before we get to the build page? And then will previously licensed modules already be available in the drop down?

2 Likes

One thing I always wanted to ask:

Does the order you put in the modules dictate in what order the modules are going to be in the final sub?

If this is the case, wouldn’t it make sense to group certain modules?

For example, putting Limit Destroyer as the third module followed by I AM as the fourth module (healing together)?
To put all the synergistic modules together and the less congruent ones at last?

4 Likes

Just got the order in :smirk:. Final list here on my fully sales focused custom, stoked on this.

1. Emperor: H.O.M
  2. Choosen
  3. True Sell
  4. Instant Business Tech.
  5. Entranced
  6. Song of Joy
  7. Temptation
  8. Financial Sucess Reality Shifter
  9. Direct Influence Aura
  10. Natural Winner
  11. Unrelenting Wealth Motivation
  12. Alpha of Alpha
  13. Eagle Eye
  14. All Seeing
  15. Tyrant
  16. Iron Frame
  17. The forge
  18. Dominion
  19. Lion IV
  20. Total non-challance
6 Likes

Wait wasn’t solace going to be the new standard am confused

Do you want people still to put in not licensed modules into the cart? The dropdown menue feels like it should replace that, but the price stays the same. (I can live with $99 for 20 new modules, tho)

2 Likes

Could we get a search field on the dropdown when choosing modules? Might make things easier and faster?

2 Likes

No. The first Solace mask (Solace “A”) is the standard Solace mask.
It was stated from the beginning Solace would be an upcharge because it costs them to access/use an API each time Solace is done.

1 Like

This quote from username SaintSovereign might answer your question:

2 Likes

Tip for anyone choosing their modules on the Build page:

Once you click on “No Module”, you can type in the name of your module to ease the search instead of endlessly scrolling for it.

6 Likes

If you do not own a specific module does it automatically add it to the cart if you select it?

1 Like

@SaintSovereign

There seems to be a bug, I added quite a few modules to my Build that I don’t own yet but on the Checkout page the price listed is only for the cost of the Build and doesn’t include the price of the modules I haven’t already licensed.

EDIT:

@rqx seems to be having the same issue.

Also, minor typo. It’s supposed to show “Module 11-15” instead of “Module 10-15”

2 Likes

@RVconsultant has direct contact with me on via chat. His answers are very accurate, as many times, he’s asking on your behalf (or any other customer) on chat and answering with what we say. Please respect that fact, as we cannot answer every question on the forum.

17 Likes